27th Mar,12: WU : Doc Nidhi reporting Sir erm Baba

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks tanu for the update😃
Thanks for the update dear...
Thanx a lot for the update tanu🤗. I was so sure today that Ashu would ask Rohan to marry nidhi. The moment Ashu asked rohan to come I was fearing it. Thank goodness nothing of the sort has happened😛 Now nidhi will immerse herself in her career. I dont know why they have to make baba a patient of Alzheimers. Now he wont even recognise ashu😭
Originally posted by i5hy

Thanx a lot for the update tanu🤗. I was so sure today that Ashu would ask Rohan to marry nidhi. The moment Ashu asked rohan to come I was fearing it. Thank goodness nothing of the sort has happened😛 Now nidhi will immerse herself in her career. I dont know why they have to make baba a patient of Alzheimers. Now he wont even recognise ashu😭

... temporary amnesia would be good enough 😉
Nice detailed update! 

Surprised Dr A requested Rohan & not Angie to take care of Nidhi - like "apne pair pe kulhadi marna".   Nave!!   Good if Anji, Rohan & Armaan rally to help AshNi  meet more often – what friends typically do😉.  Dialogues certainly improved & sharper & Dr A articulated his own shortcomings to Rohan well.  Nidhi somehow comes across as superficial – not grief struck!!   Good if she joins this new nursing home...

Good updation as always. Though i watch every episode of KTLK twice on the same day around 8pm and 11pm, still i don't like to miss out on ur updation. Thank you.

hi how can i join forum i m silent ridder