Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 27/3 Sati recognises Shivji

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Jata is in the garden of Daksh bhavan, is thinking over Daksh's words about Angira rishi's time limit, in such a short time period it is not possible to send Sati with him in search of the stone to make the murti.

In the village Sukarna is sitting near the Shivling under the Bael tree. Some villagers are talking about their crops are drying due to lack of rain. Sukarna tells the villagers he will pray to Shivji for rain.   He prays Let it rain Mahadev, let it rain, otherwise this crop will get destroyed, all the birds & animals are unhappy too, let it rain. A pundit ridicules him, asks the villagers how will Shivji listen to Sukarn, he is great pundit even his prayers are not answered. Shivji hears Sukarna's prayers. Closes his eyes, suddenly there is change in the weather, strong breez leads to heavy rain. All the villagers are thrilled.

Sati has come to the garden is not able to see clearly due to the strong wind & rain, she trips & Shivji catches her, not letting her fall. Nandi is standing behind a tree is thinking, now mata Sati will come to know he is Shivji.  Sati feels Shivji's touch. After some time opens her eyes, realizes who Jata is, feels happy seeing Shivji in Jata. Even Shivji is looking at her lovingly. She remembers his words about how their union is impossible, his world being different from her, she should forget him. Her sankslpa to Daksh.  

Both are looking at each other, she remembers those moments when Jata had entered Daksh sabha singing,his gifting her the Vishnuji's murti, handaling the Snake lovingly. She asks him you did all this for me, left Kailash, took a human form, became a Shilpakar & came all the way for me, you love me so much?

Shivji tells her he loves entire Sansar. Sati says but her right on him is more compared to others. Shivji says everyone has equal right on Shiv. Sati remembers Jata's words about Shatabhish's murti  will be his best creation. She tells him now I understood, why you have come here? Like everytime you have come to show your pity, you have come here to make Shatabhish good looking. I came to Somanath, leaving my father's house, thinking you will take me to Kailash with you, but you rejected me in front of everyone. I kept the Nanda-vrat for you but that too I had to break & promise father to get married to person of his choice. You could have stopped all these if you wanted. The Shiv who runs the world, could have given me mukti from my promise. But you never wanted that, you always wanted to keep me away from you. I was mad who inspite of being rejected by you always thought of you only. Why do you always come in front of me? Nandi is hearing all this feels sad.

Shivji tells Sati if I tell you that I have come here because I love you a lot, have come here to marry you, will it be possible for you to break your promise?  A Dakshyani , Daksh who is responsible for rules & regulations, will his daughter will be able to break her promise ?Answer me. My love is as true as your promise. I am here to help you fulfill your promise. Sati tells him then do what you have come to do here, you are Mahadev, you can make make any stone perfect, why this excuse of searching for a perfect stone?  Even if you are not able to make Shatabhish good looking since you have come all the way hear for my love then I too will respect your love. I'll surely marry Shatabhish. Shivji is shocked, just keeps on looking at Sati.

As  a result  there are heavy moments in Nature.Brhmaji's  asana starts shaking even Vishnuji's Sheshshaiya is shaking, both of them are surprised.

In the garden earth shakes resulting in a deep crack in the land between Jata & Sati, separating them. A huge piece of stone emerges from that crack. Daksh & Prasuti are standing in their 1st floor balcony are surprised seeing this. They come to the garden. Daksh calls Sati, who due to Shivji's wors is in deep shock. But Jata tells Daksh, see the perfect stone has come searching for Sati. Daksh & Prasuti are happy seeing the stone.

Precap: Daksh reminds Jata about Angira rishi's deadline. Jata assures him Shatabhish's  murti will be ready before that. Sati is holding the lamp in her hand, Jata is carving the murti. Sati tells him, for what are you taking a revenge from me? I can only imagine you in my mind. How much ever you & father try, in my mind only Shiv's image is there & will remain forever. Jata looks shocked hearing this.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you minakshi πŸ‘     epi is too critic to understand since iam a dumpo πŸ˜†i cant understand what mahadev trying to say ...
MAHADEV said every one has equal right over him (but he cant marry every one nah?😲) just kidding.. then sati too had right over him,,,,,,,,,,
And she gosh πŸ˜†... she can marry another man in shivji's thought ...πŸ€”

apart from all these dialouges Mahadev said i have came here to help u to fulfill ur vachan...😲 how can this be made which vachan there are so many vachan's took by daksh bhavan;s people ...

Sati too took 1 . to love shiv only forever
                        2. took virat during sivratri season to attain him
                         3.   to do nanda virat 
                         4.now to marry other man
and Precap thats sounds unpredictable ...
All i can conclude in one baseline is Shivji's  Vachan (pirseπŸ˜†) for Chandu and Revathi  to save sati from upcoming miseries  in her life is something  soothing for all viewers 

Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much for ur lovely update its was an emotional epi, jataa had sati in his arms wowie thats soo hawt what a passionate sight ..when it happend i was like yes yes yes finally shivji had sati in his arms and very tightly yay.πŸ₯³.. i was in cloud nine.😍...
she knows its shivji himself. but . she cant think of anything else.there is no place for satbeesh in her hart. why doenst mahadev understand this...
why doenst shivji help her out. he's lord of lords...

am dying  to see them together as soon as possible this breakup is killing me..
plz give us more hawt steamy and passionate moments of shivji/jataa and sati.❀️😳☒️ πŸ˜
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG I loved the episode, β­οΈ β­οΈ
they love each other but Mahadev is soo enigmatic about it!! 
I was on the verge of tears during the whole confrontation between Shiv and Sati! πŸ˜­

I loved the precap- and Mahadev's reaction to what Sati said! πŸ˜³
Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As vanadhi, I  also can't get it.
Seems that CV 's have come to  collapse of logic.
Shiv's actions are beyond rational (maybe cause he's Mahadev?.. then we'll see how it would turn out)

And Sati sounds rational. If Mahadev says that his love is as strong as her promise, then she has too keep it. Why he frowns then?

And Minakshi - thanks a lot for WU πŸ€—
Edited by NST1983 - 12 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NST1983

As vanadhi, I  also can't get it.

Seems that CV 's have come to  collapse of logic.
Shiv's actions are beyond rational (maybe cause he's Mahadev?.. then we'll see how it would turn out)

And Sati sounds rational. If Mahadev says that his love is as strong as her promise, then she has too keep it. Why he frowns then?

the CVs need to clear the issue- gol gol ghumarahe hai!πŸ˜†
NST1983 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratilal22192

the CVs need to clear the issue- gol gol ghumarahe hai!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†At least we have Shatbish marriage "within 24 hours"
It would happen, or won't (we don't have other options)
If it happens... I make sankalp, that would stop watching the show πŸ€£
Amreen Imran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now i am eager to know how Shivjee stops this marriage...
Sati cannot marry anyone else...

i want to read spoilers!

Love each n every scene between Mohit n Mauni

YOu guys are too good

:)
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
thanku sooo much for the WU...😊😊
the episode was great but heartbreakin at the same tym...😭😭
the way MAHADEV held his SATI in his arms and the way he kept gazing at her...made my heart go bonkers...it was so passionate and beautiful...haaye...😍😍
n wen SATI ji opened her eyes and realized that he was none other den MAHADEV himself...wow...her expressions wre pricesless...πŸ‘
but m totally confused nw...wat exactly is MAHADEV trying to do???why does he want her to get married to sumone else???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
but den yesterday he did tell NANDI dat only freeing SATI from the vacchan wud help her cum out of the turmoil n pain dat she is goin thru ryt nw...πŸ€”
n now he says..."mein yaaha tumhare vacchan ko pura karne mein tumhara saath dene aaya hu..."πŸ˜”
aaah...ma ahead is really spinnin nw...
lets see humare MAHADEV kya karte hai...n the precap was equally heartbreakin...my heart aches to see SATI ji sufferin so much yaar...poor girl...how much pain can she withstand???kuch kijiye MAHADEV kuch kijiye...😭😭

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: vanadhi

Thank you minakshi πŸ‘     epi is too critic to understand since iam a dumpo πŸ˜†i cant understand what mahadev trying to say ...

MAHADEV said every one has equal right over him (but he cant marry every one nah?😲) just kidding.. then sati too had right over him,,,,,,,,,,
And she gosh πŸ˜†... she can marry another man in shivji's thought ...πŸ€”

apart from all these dialouges Mahadev said i have came here to help u to fulfill ur vachan...😲 how can this be made which vachan there are so many vachan's took by daksh bhavan;s people ...

Sati too took 1 . to love shiv only forever
                        2. took virat during sivratri season to attain him
                         3.   to do nanda virat 
                         4.now to marry other man
and Precap thats sounds unpredictable ...
All i can conclude in one baseline is Shivji's  Vachan (pirseπŸ˜†) for Chandu and Revathi  to save sati from upcoming miseries  in her life is something  soothing for all viewers 

What I could make out is by putting an effort to compelete her promise Shivji is helping her to get out of that problem, because end result is known only to him. He listens to his devotees. As he said everyone has their right over Shiv. The stone appeared when Sati said to respect his love she is ready to marry Shatabhish. In the precap, Sati says she has & will always have only his image in her mind. So he has to listen to that. Something may happen during or at the end of Angira's deadline, that may change everything. Let's wait for something exciting.😊