Thendral Tuesday Update: 27/03/12

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Bhagi for the wonderful and great Update!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ Poor you has to listen all the advice mazhai. A πŸ€— for you ka😊 Super side commentss kaπŸ˜†

I have to say this, from today scenes i liked Anand part more. I like this new Anand, he is smart and niceπŸ˜† But Sir pesi pesi wants to thiruttufy the world am, nooo But niceπŸ˜†

CP and Bhuv -     

I feel Deepa scene was not needed..Oru food ku ivlo advice ah? Same feelings like for Bhuvs.

You know what? Actually the center of the scenes are that Anand want to change the world with his speech. Bhuv bringing CP to college and Deepa sharing food with Thuls. Intha chinna message ku ---------------------------- ipdi izhutta, viewers gaadi enna aagum?😭 Poor Souls.

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks bhagi for a super update of a not so super episode...yr cmnt abt bhuvana running behind leaving her child and not making anyone run-super and hilarious...good thinking
good resolve by anand family to earn the hard way and enjoy luxuries..good msg..that being honest does not mean to live without comforts..
bhu has found another mate to adv...poor cp..she does not know where she is heading with adv from the likes of bhu..bhu seems to be thinking of tackling TT n gang differently..hope TPS is alert to bhu's moves now as she know bhu's nature best...
deepa's mother--one what wonders what will make her to change her stand..hope deepa does not get into any other prob for which T is blamed...
tmrw maybe bhu in college followed by lav scene, i think...
one thing was alarming though today--anand saying he is going to talk and change everyone...cotton buds sales may go up near his station!πŸ˜‰
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Thanks baghi dear for the update...πŸ˜ƒ

Two days a lecture/advice nu killing us ...

Anand dad talks non stop out of no where...and Anand and family e advising...

CP ku Bhu advising...yaaru ethuku role model nu ilaya...and yaaru advise panrathu nu ilaya...grrr🀒...
Be bold in what u do vam? Aama ivanga boldness we saw right...spoiling life of others is boldness???🀬

CP where did ur brain go when u wanted to separate T and Deepa? If u had come only to study what was that and why putting a sad face now...😑...better go back...
Though VR advice was good...it was sooo lengthy......but rushed up with too many things in yday episode T/T scene..πŸ˜•...VR sonnathe again and again telling...and as usual net result - no use and indra stood in her stand...viewers got annoyed...

And now Anand's new resolution - advise senchu gg to thiruthufy am...gg to kill us...

Seriously, if they want any advise they can ask us and we can give them page page a advise and they will know how we feel hearing advise...
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thanks Bhagi for the wonderful and great Update!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ Poor you has to listen all the advice mazhai. A πŸ€— for you ka😊 Super side commentss kaπŸ˜†

I have to say this, from today scenes i liked Anand part more. I like this new Anand, he is smart and niceπŸ˜† But Sir pesi pesi wants to thiruttufy the world am, nooo But niceπŸ˜†

CP and Bhuv -     

I feel Deepa scene was not needed..Oru food ku ivlo advice ah? Same feelings like for Bhuvs.

You know what? Actually the center of the scenes are that Anand want to change the world with his speech. Bhuv bringing CP to college and Deepa sharing food with Thuls. Intha chinna message ku ---------------------------- ipdi izhutta, viewers gaadi enna aagum?😭 Poor Souls.

HAHAH shammy...super emos...πŸ˜†
antha crying CP vaai la something has to be put and closed...😑

Exactly...it was like vadivelu comedy - " kaiya pidichu izhuthiya..."..." Enna kaiya pidichu izhuthaya" mathiri......

Thanks Bhaghi for this Wonderful update for a dragging episode! πŸ€—

Anand is in non-stop advicing mode...grrr 😑. Namma thaan pavam to hear all these talks on non-bribing.

Another useless advice from Bhuv to CP. CP pannurathu ellam kedi work and talking as if she is innocent. Role model more worse than her. Be bold nu keep on saying. Lets see her boldness soon aften the truth is revealed🀒. Hope Sundari wins the case and make this Bhuv come to the roads.

Deepa and VR were good as usualπŸ˜ƒ. Is Indira too a non-changable char in this serialπŸ˜•?? Looks like itπŸ˜•.
Thx for the update Bhagi.

Blah Episode. But Anand was likable for a change. Good the family wants to only uzhuchify and earn. But I'm really dead scared at the thiruthufying part. Can't even imagine!! Even if its once a week it would be unbearable. Gawddd save us. lol.

Bhu - CP romance part was too long. 🀬 GW - pei ya kuda thuki saaptruvanga pola innum konja naala ! 🀒 CP is such a drama queen. 😑 If she is really distressed how come she was wearing full make up?  Kaaila avlo bangles, lipstick appified, eye liner ect ect. Romba sogam dhaan nambrom. (The lipstick was especially awful. 🀒 Yuck.) Whose kaadhala poo suthufying? When Bhu said they have aal power to do anything. She is screw ethu vittufying her. Idhukku dhaan ivlo scene pola. She wants to have tit for tat by making rowdies beat D and T.

I liked the mother - daughter convo. But got disgusted with Indra. (She proved she is another classic example of "naai vaal" in the serial. 🀒) D's dad preach was just mokkai to core. Indha javvuku 5 mins TT kaamichirukalam.  😑 I wonder if the CT is running out of ideas lately. Thats why we get to see very less of them. πŸ˜•

Hope at least 2morro's episode will be interesting with N and L confrontation.

Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Thotha IPL match a marupadyum patha mathiri irundhichu -> Bhuvana And Shroothi scene πŸ˜‘
'2012' film dhan                                                                              -> Anandh sceneπŸ˜›
Friendship dhekatuthu                                                                  -> Deepa sceneπŸ₯±
Thanks for the colorful update.

Today's episode was a total let down; it was very slow, sluggish and boring!

Anand's part was ok.

CP/Bhu part was annoying and repetetive. How many times has the CP mentioned abt going back to Bombay? Why all the drama? Is it just to instigate Bhu to harm D/T? I do not find any logic whatsoever in
1. her getting transferred from a univ in Bombay to another in Chennai
and unless there is an emergency, or she has failed, it doesn't make sense. It is better to complete studies in one univ/college.
2. Why at all does she need to stay at Bhu's home and not in hostel?? Usually students stay in hostels rather than friend's or even relative's houses! Nowadays students travel to different countries and stay in a hostel to complete their studies!
3. The worst of all CP mentioning that she is scared to go alone to bed w/o bhu yesterday!!!

D/VR/D's mom part was totally a waste and filler! CTs can definitely be better than this! Indra is well known for her character and why this unnecessary part to irritate us more?

Thanks TTfan...well narrated update.πŸ‘πŸΌ

It was nice watching Anand and family in such a comfortable and caring situation planning on how to better themselves by working hard as a team instead of depending on bribes.πŸ‘πŸΌ  All the time we were shown both father and son at loggerheads but now Anand is seen with a lot of love and responsibility for his family - thanks to Bujima..!!πŸ˜ƒ

CP is actually ashamed of herself coz she is not able to throw her weight around anymore. Thulz has actually stunted her growth further..πŸ˜† and she is cornered with that recording Thulz had shown her which Prabha had taken while engaged in a conversation with Bhu telling how she had cleverly labeled Kalyani as a thief.😑 Bhu is seen comforting a upset CP giving her advice and confidence to go to college and that she would handle everything and make sure Thulz and Deepa do not cross her path again. Bhu has geared up herself to meet the principal and show the students her power. (Sad to watch CP getting the warm hugs from Bhu when it shd have been for Thulz...and Bhu has completely forgotten about the child she has left behind for the sake of running away with Lax)πŸ€”   

For the first time I was glad Deepa and Indira was seen in a good rapport as mother/daughter but as usual it was short lived. Deepa wanted Thulz to share the tasty food her mum had prepared but Indira was very adamant not to give any as she still blames Thulz for getting Deepa into trouble but not appreciative for getting Deepa back to college - she talks like as though Thulz only rectified her own mistake thus got Deepa back to college so there is nothing great about what she has done.

All the advice from VR fell on deaf ears and Deepa left for college and decided to share her tiffin with Thulz as per VR's advice. I was expecting VR to advice Indira to get another tiffin box for Thulz but then he just left it for Indira to do the final decision. From her behaviour we can note that Indira is a selfish and stone-hearted woman and she is not a good example of how a mother shd be.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ