Underage Driving?

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
In this episode, Aarav's parents gift him a car at the age of 16!!😲 Karan himself said he shoukl not be driving at aged 16..here it was his parent's fault. It is fine to spoil your child-esp if he's the only one but not to such a extent that they should gift him a car when he is underage and has not taken professional driving lessons or who has not even got a licence..it is dangerous. Though it was good that Aarav was not like the other teenagers who stole their parent's cars without their permission..but here, his parents should have thot about this before gifting him a car at the age he's not supposed to drive. They gifted him such a expensive car..a BMW..Do you think this is one of the reasons why his friends got jealous and did such a horrible thing?😭
Do share your views guys 😳 :))
n yay!! finally my first topic in his forum..😳..was wanting to make one since the first epi..but dint get the chance tooπŸ˜›
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magical.Arjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. Parents are at fault for spoiling the kid, though he was a nice boy kind and sweet and not proud. And what his friends did with him was a crime!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am unaware of the driving age in India but I started driving at 16 and had my own car...although it was not a BMW but it was a nice enough car for my friends to like.. but i never made it the case to show off my money or flaunt my accessories openly..i guess my parents always taught me to never reveal how much money one actually has becasue it will land you into trouble..no matter if you are broke or rich never give away personal information such as finance status..for one reason it can go against you if someone has bad intentions and another reason it is not nice to talk openly about these kind of things
pagallarki thumbnail
good post anjali!..i was also thinking that 16 yrs is a bit too young for aarav to drive ...and ya parents shud never allow their kids to show off ..i wonder how his parents let him drive the car even if they din care about money but still for their son's safety they shudnt have allowed ..

but todays generation is too fast ..and @desigirl agree my parents too taught me that we shud never show off ...coz  it surely sows the seeds of jealousy in the minds of some friends who may not have so much and eventually land up in wrong deeds as in aarav's case 
sujana9 thumbnail
good post πŸ‘

yes parents shuld not given dat liberty for children dey shuld give but not dat much ki children sit on parents heads
shibz thumbnail
i totally forgot bout this!!😲
yeah true..Aarav was underage.. @Jhanvi..in India u get a license not before you r 18.
i guess dis thing acted against Aarav's case in the court..
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I too think that parents shldnt spoil thr children by gvng them extra liabilties they should make them understand value of money n one shld avoid show off
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely answers guys..thanks for the replies..😳
In the UK, you can get your provisional lisence when you  are 16, but you can only start your driving lessons when you are 17, after you have passed the driving test, then only you get the proper lisence and drive..

@Jhanvi and pagallarki..yeah, these days the teens like to show off or more like they have to just the stay in the grp they are in and to fit in..like in the first epi..they did things to be 'cool'.

@Shibz..yeah maybe that could have been the reason why Aarav dint get the justice he deserved..
Minionite thumbnail
You know it's this notion that everything is forgiven because you're rich. A lot of rich do this. And it's shocking to see it.
sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well u should visit north india.at my place children start driving at age of fourteen.thats y too many accidents r taking place.parents r responsible for bcoming so blind that they fullfill all the demands of children.my cousin is of twelve years n my uncle allow him to drive activa n he says my son is so smart n intelligent.me too started driving at age of fifteen.i know its wrong butwhat to do?parents wan to see happiness on their children face.for them it os heaven n for getting this they dont care abt wrong or right n other than it it is necessary to hav personal vehicle for going to tuitions bcoz in india public transport system sucks.