WU 27'3'12-Kunal's fear of loosing Siddhi

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnks for WU Doctor jiπŸ˜‰ (u knw i love calling u by many different names)
it was a worth watching episode...Kunal's dialogues were the best...He really cant stay away 4m his wife...He really loves her a lot...the way he said- woh meri biwi hain, mein andar se toot raha hoon...n all,,wow...hats off to KC for saying those dialogues wid the apt emotions..
I relly enjoyed d last scene too...Really..i was drooliong over him while watching that scene..a.ww he's was like a cute baby...
i loved this episode...jsut bcz of KC
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

thnks for WU Doctor jiπŸ˜‰ (u knw i love calling u by many different names)haan haan patha haiπŸ˜†,har baar kuch naya aur achha naam dedo πŸ˜›

it was a worth watching episode...Kunal's dialogues were the best...He really cant stay away 4m his wife...He really loves her a lot...the way he said- woh meri biwi hain, mein andar se toot raha hoon...n all,,wow...hats off to KC for saying those dialogues wid the apt emotions..
I relly enjoyed d last scene too...Really..i was drooliong over him while watching that scene..a.ww he's was like a cute baby...
i loved this episode...jsut bcz of KC

Loved the epi -Kunal's fear of loosing Siddhi,finally he realised,πŸ‘though cvs are dragging the track i'm loving the progression they are showing from Kunal's side.

Liked the scene where he warns Raveena to realise the importance of her beloved ones(vicky) before she looses them.

Dream scene-what to say he's so so cute while sleeping n nodding head smiling.😍

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sahasra for the beautiful update. Today's episode was rocking in every sense. Kunal's scenes were all so good today, be it him slapping Rohit, his pep talk with Dumbo, his helplessness with his dad, or his dream of his lovely wife trying to wake him up😍 They were all so good. 

Loved to see Kunal sleeping on the bed today, in his dream as well as in reality. So when Siddhi wasn't home, he did sleep on the bed. I hope from now on, even when Siddhi is back, he continues to sleep on the bed😍
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just do not know how dumb is this track   ...but kunal n daddy t r making it worth a watch ...and if we get another 3 +  rating tom then bhagwaan bachaye🀣

TY S for the luvly updt
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sahasra= 10/10 for the shayari ..you got it write in hindi and the english πŸ˜‰ ..It was a good episode no doubt..and thanks for the update..
sgumi82 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey sahasra thnx veryyy much dear for the luvly...update.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the awesome update..
therimsim thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the wonderful episode, beautifully described 
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update πŸ˜ƒ