rainku thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AHLUWALIA HOUSE: 
Rocky and Lucky are sitting at the table while Sweety cleans. Rocky whispers to Lucky to tell Sweety to give Rocky pocket money. Lucky tries to butter Sweety up by helping her clean. Sweety says she can clean by herself and that she knows Rocky sent him here to talk about his pocket money. Her decision will not change. Sweety walks over to Rocky and tells him to go study in his room. Sweety turns to Lucky and says "You don't think Rocky is wrong because you lie as well!" Lucky denies this. Sweety says " you told me you were with a client when you were out with Monty. You are not a child, why did you lie to me? You could have told me you wanted to spend time with your friend." Sweety brings food to Rocky's room. Rocky holds her hand and says sorry. He says he doesn't like it when Sweety is upset and begs her to give him money. Sweety says I will buy you whatever you need, no need for pocket money. Sweety tells Rocky he must earn her trust again if he wants money. Ginny walks in.(Ginny, where were you for so many episodes?) She asks Rocky what's wrong. Rocky says he can't go to Aishwariya's parents anniversary without a gift. But he doesn't have money. Ginny says " It's not Aishwariya's birthday, you don't need to buy anything for her mom." (Yes Rocky. Stop being like Monty -_-) Rocky says it doesn't look good, Aishwariya's mom has high standards.  
AT THE AHUJA'S:
Jeet is giving Rashi/Raavi pocket money. Rashi says it's unfair that she doesn't get the same amount of money as Raavi. Jeet says this is because Rashi would spend without planning. Sunny asks when he will get pocket money. Rashi tells him he needs to be 9 years old. Pinky asks why Sunny needs money. Sunny gets angry and goes away. Rashi tells everyone that Sunny wants to buy candy for a girl named Zaara. 
AHLUWALIA'S: 
Rocky is on the phone and asks people what they bought for Aishwariya's party. All gifts are expensive. Rcoky says his gift is a really cool surprise and hangs up. Rocky wonders what he will do now and gets an idea.( I hope he's not going to MontyπŸ˜‰) Lucky is outside and his car broke down. The mechanic says it will cost 8 or 9 thousand rupees. Lucky sees Rocky hiding behind a bush and calls him over. Lucky asks where Rocky is going with so many books. Another group study? Rocky says he is going to sell his 9th standard books. Lucky says the books will be useful to Ginny next year. Rocky says "Now where will i get money from?" Rocky looks at Lucky. Lucky tells Rocky to go away or else he will melt. 
BACK TO AHUJA'S:
Rashi is playing with a dog and Sidhu comes to her. Sidhu says Raavi forgave him, why won't Rashi. Rashi asks him why he gives Raavi perfume but he says sorry just like that to Rashi. Rashi also says that because it is Good Fortune Day, she will forgive him but she won't be his friend. 
AHLUWALIA'S: 
Sweety asks why Rocky needs to go to Aishwariya's mom's party. It would be different if it was Aishwariya's birthday. (Aaj kal Rocky is friends with aunties πŸ˜›πŸ˜†) Rocky says when a kid studies hard, he needs to take a break to relax. Sweety tells him if he wants to relax he should go to sleep. (Chak de phatte Sweety jiπŸ‘) The phone rings and Rocky picks up. Here is what happened. 
Rocky: What's up Devika? 
Sweety: Who is this Devika? 
Rocky: It's Aishwariya's mom. 
Sweety: πŸ˜² You call her by her name?!! 
Rocky: She doesn't want me to call her auntie, she's cool.
Sweety: Hai bhagwan! Look at what she taught my son! ( LOL Sweety... don't you ever change
Rocky tells Devika he can't come to the party because his grandma is sick. (🀬 jhoota!) Devika says Rocky has to come and asks to talk to Sweety. Devika convinces Sweety to say yes. Sweety gives Rocky 100 rupees to by flowers for Devika. Rocky says flowers will look cheap. Sweety tells him it will look good. 
AHUJA'S:
Rocky/Raavi are sitting in Raavi's room. Rocky is copying her notes. Ginny/Rashi walk in and Ginny tells everyone that Rocky doesn't get pocket money anymore. Everyone laughs at him. Rashi shows Ginny Raavi's perfume. Raavi tells Rashi to get out angrily. 
Rocky asks about the perfume and Raavi lies that she bought it for herself but didn't like it so she doesn't use it. Raavi is going to take Rashi,Sunny,Ginny to eat chaat and asks if Rocky wants to come. He says he wants to finish the notes. Raavi leaves. Rocky goes to her drawer and takes out the perfume. 

PRECAP: 
Rashi decides that Rocky took Raavi's perfume because he was the only one there. Pinky hears this and asks "what perfume?" Rashi accidently tells Pinky Sidhu gave Raavi perfume. 
THANKS FOR READING.. THIS IS MY FIRST POSTπŸ˜ƒ 
CAN YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE? 
1. Should I write more updates? 
2. Do you miss Bebe's entry music? It always made me laugh :) 
3. Least favorite character in Parvarish? 
4. Favorite character? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankzz 4 da lovely Update dear..πŸ€—

Not dat much..πŸ˜†
3. Least favorite character in Parvarish? Raaavi..πŸ₯±
4. Favorite character? Sweety G..πŸ˜›
rainku thumbnail
Yea.. I don't really like Raavi either.
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the update πŸ˜‰

arey yaar.. was almost finshed with the written update.. but i saw that you posted it.. actually ridzi asked me.. but i got the PM late.. sorry 😊  it's ok.. next time

omg.. rocky will steal raavi's perfume.. 
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok I guess Iam the only one that likes Raavi lol. I just adore this show and just love its concept. Thanx
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!
2. Not that much
3. Least favorite character-- Raavi, don't hate her she's just a bit annoying at times
4. Favorite character-- Sweety Ji, she is just too good, to funny and just awesome!!! Love her!!!
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Thankzz 4 da lovely Update dear..πŸ€—

Not dat much..πŸ˜†
3. Least favorite character in Parvarish? Raaavi..πŸ₯±
4. Favorite character? Sweety G..πŸ˜›

O faraan g bade dino baad nazar aaye forum meinπŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocobear

O faraan g bade dino baad nazar aaye forum meinπŸ˜†

Sweety G bus kuch din say meri tabiyat kuch khas theek nahi thi..😭
Uper say jab bhi forum mei aata.. forum ko sunsaan paata nd chala jaata..πŸ˜†
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx fr d updt!

2. nope..

3. Raavi

4. sweety
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, really liked the part of Sweety and Rocky convo when rocky was on phone with Devika

1. Should I write more updates? Yes, why not
2. Do you miss Bebe's entry music? It always made me laugh :) No
3. Least favorite character in Parvarish? Raavi
4. Favorite character? Sweety, Papaji, Dolly