Written Update : 28th March 2012

Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update

Outside near a road .

Purvi and Arjun are talking about Purvi's marriage .Purvi asks Arjun if he can take guarantee of her marriage .Arjun does not know what to say .Purvi says that no one but Vinay can take this guarante and the way Vinay was talking to her , it is clear to her that he is very money minded and money is everything  to him .
She tells Arjun that she has said No to Vinay .
Arjun wants to know why she did this when he was ready to give the money to Vinay .
Purvi too says that after all that he said to her , there is no way she can marry him .Arjun tries to convince her that she should not pay attention to what Vinay is saying and only think about getting married as some people are money minded  because money is important .He too was money minded until , he is about to say that ' until she chanegd him ...but he stops and says ' One day Vinay will change too' .Both Purvi and Arjun look at each other .
Arjun again starts explaining to Purvi to ignore Vinay's faults and not to break the rishta on such little issues and go ahead with it .
Purvi says that if Vinay was just money minded then she could have still accepted but after what he said today ( thinking about his accusing her of having something with Arjun ) , she goes quiet .
Purvi tells Arjun firmly  to please stop asking her the reason why she has said No ..

Arjun gives up and says to finish the topic now and he will drop her home .Purvi quietly sits in his car .
All the way he is driving and also looking at her and the song ' dil kyon yeh mear " is playing ..He is also remembering some of the occasions when he was with Purvi ..

Outside Karanjkar House

Arjun drops Purvi to her home and they both come out of the car .
Purvi tells him that she wants to come back to work from tomorrow because what Arjun did for her today has made her indebted to him ..His Goodness is something  that she can not forget because only to save her marriage  he went out of his way , she is even ready to work on their new project without any pay only for him , for the person that he is .

Arjun says to her ' actually whatever I am today is all because of you ' .
Purvi is surprised to hear this but Arjun changes his statement inot ' because of the goodness of my employees I am also a changed person . ' .
Puvi smiles .
Arjun also starts smiling and tells her that he could have never imagined that one day he would be talking this way to one of his employee in this manner ...
Purvi starts slowly walking towards her home , Arjun watches her go ...

The song is playing in the background and it seems that both of them are really effected with what happened just now .

Deshmukh Chawl

Manav calls Teju .She starts talking to him about how much fun she is having in London .
Manav says to Teju ,  " You do drive the taxi very well, and also you lie to your baba so well' .
He tells Teju to stop lying and meet him  outside on a place .
A very worried Teju is listening to him quietly .
When manav is about to go , Archana says that Teju did make a mistake but to please don't be angry at her ".
Manav tells Archana in a very angry tone to stop telling him what to do with his daughter  and anyway she has nothing to do with his family problems with his daughter .

Outside ..

Manav is waiting for Teju .he is very angry thinking about all the lies that teju had said to him about being in London .
Teju comes to this place in her taxi.
Teju and Manav walk towards each other . tej usays sorry to him .
A very angry Manav slaps Teju .
He screams at her that  he has taken care of her both as a father and a mother but today she lied to him and has no right to call him baba .
he says that he hates lies but still she did  this too him .
Teju answers back that he too has lied to his mother so she is also lying to her father so she is only following his footsteps .
She says that she was with him in his flight to India and he lied to his mother that he is making a house for her when in real he is living with a woman they all hate so much ..

Manav tells her to come with him to his house but Teju refuses and says that the people she is staying with are at least not lying to her and she is happy  there .

She says to manav that if he wants her to come with him then here is the phone , call Shraavni Aunty and promise her that he will marry her ' if he does that then only she will come with him but as long as he is living with that woman she is not coming .
He tries to explain to her about his divorce but she does not listen and says that she  will wait for 6 months for his divorce to coem through because she desperately wants him divorced now .

Manav tells her that she is not to drive Taxi but Teju shouts back that she will do as she wants as no work is big or small and he is the one who always has said this to her .

Deshmukh Chawl

Manav comes home , Archana wants to know where Teju is .Manav screams at her that she is no one to ask .He says that he does not want Teju to live with Sulochna because Sulochna will spoil Teju as well and make her as greedy as Archana  .
Archana  gets angry and tells him to stop bad mouthing  her mother .
She asks him where will Teju stay  as Teju is not ready to come with him ...at least in her house she is safe with her Grandmother .
She says that if he thinks that she is trying  to break him with his daughters then he is wrong as she is just not interested in her children or else she would have not let them go when they were babies ..Only because she gave them birth , she wants them to be safe .
She also says to Manav not to tell Teju that she is her mother as her daughter hates her and would never live with her then .

Archana's room

Archana  comes in her room and starts crying .She apologises to Teju and says that she has no choice but to look bad in front of Manav and not to show her love to her .She says to herself that is is hurting her so much but this is the only way she can stay near her daughter , at least she can see her and meet her . It is acceptable to her to meet  Teju as an unrelated person but what she cannot tolerate anymore is the hate that Teju has for her mother .
Suddenly the phone rings .
It is Teju who sounds very upset and wants  to speak to her Archana  aunty .She says that Archana  is the only one who she can talk to about her personal problems .
She tells Archana that she really needs her and has to see her right away at her house .
Archana says that she is on her way .
Archana is about to go when she remembers Manav's words , " You have nothing  to do with my daughters and whatever is happening between me and my daughters is none of your concern . A frustarted Archana is crying  , not knowing what to do .

Preacp.

Arjun is in his office  .Vinay comes in and Arjun smiles and walks towards him ...but he passes Vinay and goes staright to Purvi and welcomes her back to work .
Vinay is watching  all this looking annoyed .

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
I'm here to wish for Good Episode tonight and less of Manav belittling poor Archana like she is a nobody.

to also wish for Arjun lost brain to have return back to him save and sound so that he can start using it again.

I wish for no scene of Vinay and his greedy mother.

my dream of the day is a lot lot lots of ArVi scenes and a very good ones too.

and I thank u for the Excellent update while I wait for it :)

such a cute episode of Arjun and Purvi...really cute pair...when Arjun was waiting at car till Purvi closes the door was amazing, hope in his eyes that purvi might open the door once so that he can see her again...
Wow. G8.. Arjun-purvi together in car.. Arjun-purvi are awesome..😊

i can't control laughing when i see manav & teju scene..🤣.🤣
Arvi is so cute jodi..😊. Kisi ki nazar na lage..😊

thanx tanya di. I hope u r exam prepartion is going well.. Best of tanya di.😊
Originally posted by naresh123

Wow. G8.. Arjun-purvi together in car.. Arjun-purvi are awesome..😊

i can't control laughing when i see manav & teju scene..
🤣.🤣
oh wow really? and which one of them looked very funny?

abt Arjun it look or seem like his brain is still very much in deep sleep and I hope he wake it up before it's too late.

oh now that they are gonna start working together it's so gonna be fun fun in a ver romantic way

yes, I agree Arjun doesn't know how he truly feels for Purvi..

I think it'll take some more shocking events for them to really come together..
It won't be a smooth journey..

but I have hope that they will arrive to a point of confession of love from both sides! Hope so..

ARVI were beautiful today.. mesmerising chemistry..

is shravani still in picture... its really confusing yr or its just savita's mind games... if shravani still in favour of getting married to manav den i must say she is worst than anybody else... she totally lacks self respect... from today's episode its clear dat archana can listen anything against her but not against her mother or purvi  
thanks tanya for update.i m so upset today to watch PR😡🤢what a story after 18years again shravani coming back to manav life and marries him in this age with 25/22/21 years old kid😕🤪that means what sachin told to archana its true shravani want to marries manav🤢🤢ekta pls spare anki as archana and give her in better strong character in a new show.its absolutely ridiculous to see archana is being abused,blackmailed emotionally,after so many scolding again requesting manav anything😡😡😡  i cant take it more.what kind of PAVITRA RISHTA is it?how old manav adore archana,how he always protect archana,how he can understand archana before saying anything  -how adorable it was.now completely it goes beyond tolerance and understand😡😲
Originally posted by star_wars

Thanks Tanyaz for BU.
what happened karen?no comment😕