28th Mar,12: WU:Father No.1 se Jhoota No.1-Pradep

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Anushka is Dramebaaz No1 and Pradeep is falling in her jhaal no1

Mona just start spying on him plz!!!
Originally posted by shanti05

Anushka is Dramebaaz No1 and Pradeep is falling in her jhaal no1

Mona just start spying on him plz!!!

U know what irked me bad today?? That even after sensing Rano's call in his heart.. he chose to ignore it and remained by Anushkas side... ðŸ˜¡  i was fuming in that scene man! 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

U know what irked me bad today?? That even after sensing Rano's call in his heart.. he chose to ignore it and remained by Anushkas side... ðŸ˜¡  i was fuming in that scene man! 
I agree Tanu , that sweet girl was so unhappy that her papa did'nt arrive, He is slipping away and being a father so ignorant that he is suppose to he with his kids performance and this so called Anushka whom he just got to know recently out of the blue is putting restrictions on him ..Ridiculous on his part .. knowingly he is going to do atrocious things now hence forth 😡

The sooner Mona gets to know abt these better for her to move on in life.. But she is another Mahaan character I know...

so they replaced kid who was playing rajeev character and now new kid playing this character . first rano now rajeev, hope soon they change girl who playing bulbul character because she looks 14 or 15 years old not 9 or 10 years old girl .

I don;t think Rano is changed she is the same from the begining , Its only Rajbeer is changed its quite obvious as the boy in teh promo and the initial episode was a little taller and he had blondish , light brown hair, and this boy his having dark brown hair and shorter

Bulbul is indeed  taller and more looks like Mona's little sister than her daughter.

Edited : maybe the one in the press conference is different from who was actually shown in the show since I think Rano seemed the same whenever they showed her and since they showed her and Bulbul so I thought they kept her all along or maybe my eyes are deceiving 😆
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

I agree Tanu , that sweet girl was so unhappy that her papa did'nt arrive, He is slipping away and being a father so ignorant that he is suppose to he with his kids performance and this so called Anushka whom he just got to know recently out of the blue is putting restrictions on him ..Ridiculous on his part .. knowingly he is going to do atrocious things now hence forth 😡

The sooner Mona gets to know abt these better for her to move on in life.. But she is another Mahaan character I know...

Men having EMA go to any lengths.  I personally know somebody whose husband was having an EMA, their daughter fell ill with typhoid and was in the hospital for a week or more and you know what, he did not visit the daughter in the hospital, he said he was outstation for work and later they came to know he was in the city spending time with the second woman.  How bad his daughter felt, we all felt for her, anybody having EMA simply lose all their character, empathy and sympathy, the part that makes them special just goes away forever and there is simply no turning back, its a line that is forever etched!!!
no they changed rano, check first two episodesEdited by my_jaan - 12 years ago
Shanti!! they changed the character of Rano too. if u see the episode 1 and 2 they both are different ðŸ˜•