WU Mar 28 Rohit asks CD to leave Sidhi/Kunal agres

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
first one to comment..yippieee
thnx for the WU Naz.
ur comments were also good.
well the episode was ok...Nothing much to sya abt the episode...
Gotta wait till tomorrow 9.30 to knw how seema got the CD
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Plz End This Track CV... Hum Updaters per he Kuch Rahm Karo 🤔
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neeme

Plz End This Track CV... Hum Updaters per he Kuch Rahm Karo 🤔

😆...i can understand how bad you all might be feeling to do an WU of torturous episodes
Edited by awesumsonia - 12 years ago
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanx 4 WU Naz.WU pay hi kaam chal raha hai yr otherwise this track is  so bored
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update Naz..!!
-RD- thumbnail
TY Naz for th updt

As much as Kapil is ok to vent out his pain how is Kunal responsible for the kidnapping she went without telling him is it his fault that she went to get kidnapped i found that stupid cuz neither did Kunal ask her to fight the case nor did he ask her to go and meet rohit behind his back so how is he at fault compltly ...Siddhi ko mahaan banne ka shauq hai and she is dumb thats why she got kidnapped simple
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rdfan

TY Naz for th updt

As much as Kapil is ok to vent out his pain how is Kunal responsible for the kidnapping she went without telling him is it his fault that she went to get kidnapped i found that stupid cuz neither did Kunal ask her to fight the case nor did he ask her to go and meet rohit behind his back so how is he at fault compltly ...Siddhi ko mahaan banne ka shauq hai and she is dumb thats why she got kidnapped simple

I agree 100% with you Pooja. I didn't like Kapil talking to Kunal in that manner today. I don't hold Kunal responsible for her kidnapping at all. Siddhi always hides things from him and does things behind his back and got kidnapped doing the same. How is it Kunal's fault now😕? Poor guy, didn't answer back to him; he is too nice😳.
-RD- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

I agree 100% with you Pooja. I didn't like Kapil talking to Kunal in that manner today. I don't hold Kunal responsible for her kidnapping at all. Siddhi always hides things from him and does things behind his back and got kidnapped doing the same. How is it Kunal's fault now😕? Poor guy, didn't answer back to him; he is too nice😳.

xcatly i mean how conveniently he blamed Kunal matlab apne khotte sikke ko to dekho lo Kapil saab i mean within mins he forgot what this guy had dun for them and went on to hold him responsible behen mahaan banne k chakkar mein maar rahi hai aur bhai aise sab k sab  weirdo's Kunal k saamne hi kyun aate hain ..and poor guy kuch bola bhi nahi ...Siddhi ki shaadi Anand se honi chahiye and they shud have stayed with Kapil sabka bhalla hota and Kunal shud have found sum smart match for himself😆
angellovergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sooo much for the written update - i dont have time to watch it so u saved me!