disappointment on ur way Swaron-ians...

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i just luv yesterday's episode...paisa vasool episode...
swayam stairing at sharon is treat to watch..old majnu avtar..sharon looking back..bt rey aa gaya bich me...bt after dat scene becum more adorable...swayam is out of reasn y he is staring at sharon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
n gang performance on joote do paise lo...back to HAHK memories...!😳

v all knw dat disappointment has becum 2nd word for SwaRon tracks...
yesss dis tym also d most awaited scene of d week may lead to dis appointment one more tym...sooo guys get ready...

reasons y i m saying dis-
1.as v wer expecting dat during d marriage v will get SwaRon scenes..scenes wer der bt most of dem r like fillers...i didnt get wats d need of such scenes...
n as whole marriage is trun out as gals v/s boys...n most imp swayam v/s sharon..
it has becum game for dem n swayam is leading by 2-0..
sooo d scene v r expecting to b romantic n cute cn turn out to b worst...
as sharon is blushing coz swayam has pulled her towards him...sooo swayam cn take d advantage of situatn n cn pull jhoote frm sharon's hand n cn run way...n say 3-0...(just hope n pray aaisa na ho)πŸ˜•
or it cn turn out to b cute n romantic also...😍
mere dimag ki dhai ho gai hai thinking kya hoga...

2.d PRECAP...wat a precap  it was...marriage end...n whole gang in BB court back on mission rey..widout even changing dress...😑
n as on mission rey...which automatically means Swayam v/s sharon...
fights, arguments...

P.S. if dis tym SwaRon scene leads to disappointment...den i cnt take all dis nymore...i cnt c swaron scenes r used as fillers...just to extend n stretch d story...d talent of 2 amazing actors shatannu n sneha used as filler...i cnt c dis...😑
i cnt c dat SwaRon story back to square 1 one more tym...😑

Edited by SwaRonforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotdatsme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 yup... i also have the same feeling... u r absolutely rght... :((

varoo28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously, yes feeling the same here πŸ˜• it is very doubtful that we are going to get to see any romance,even if there is any cute moments it does'nt seem to last long coz however they r going to fight in the next for the so called 'mission rey' 
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yup u are right...swaron tracks needs to get more importance after all they are also a lead couple of the show...the creatives need to give their track proper development or else they are gonna lose more viewers...
its high time they accept their love for each other and show us a romantci confession scene😑..
shaani2209 thumbnail
pooh aur uperse tani ki entry hai...pakka swaron sideline honge...agar kuch accha nahi hua toh trust me m quitting...m done with all this Tp of CV's...😑
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My favourite scene from yesterday's epi was when Swayam was staring at Sharon and Rey was pulling his leg about it...the whole ReYam convo was super adorable as Swayam fumbled for words to explain why he was staring at Sharon !!! Well, I have to agree on the SwaRon scenes during the Shaadi...the scenes make no sense at all and are totally random...Its so unrealistic that having so many problems between them...all SwaRon can think off right now is playing games, keeping scores and fighting over who knows Rey better ??? Like W*F !!! How does that help with their love story ???

Regarding the scene today, I too have no expectations...I can't wait to watch the scene but I'm pretty sure it ain't going to help move forward the SwaRon track in any way !!! Though I have a different version as to how its all going to go down !!! I think Swayam will probably pull her hand back...Look Look Hawa Hawa...Maybe one of Swayam's famous lines that make you go AWWWHHH !!! And then he will let her go with the shoes cause we all know at the end of the day, Sharon's happiness comes first for Swayam...and he'll probably let  her win just to see her smile !!!

I don't get what the gang are doing back at the BB court, right after the Wedding is over...talking about Rey again...when he specifically said all he wants now is to be with his friends...Maybe something happens with Rey during the Shaadi...I don't know...Let's wait and watch !!!

Its so sad to see that such talented artist like TANNU and Sneha are just being used for random filler scenes...They are brilliant actors and the SwaRon love story started off as something so real and magical at the same time...and to see them and their story being used as nothing but Time Pass is heart breaking !!! I hope this doesn't continue cause the SwaRon fans can't bear to see SwaRon / TanHa being treated this way !!! And well, to end this, I'll have to say I won't be surprised if today's scene turns out to be nothing but disappointment...I will be surprised if it actually turns out to be meaningful !!!
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poorvi... Abi has said all i wanted to say so theres nothing more left to say on this matter...

I fail to understand cvs ok i agree it was us who asked for more SwaRon scenes... But we asked for meaningful SwaRon scenes so that their story can take a step forward not such random fillers...

If todays scene does not make sense at all tgen whats the use of adding such unrealistic scenes... Ok i agree we all wanna see SwaRon romance now cuz we all r tired of watching them fight alk over again and again... But we are not fools... We want meaningful romance... Which is gonna help sharon realise and SwaRon come closer...
Come on cv's its high time sharon starts realising her love... Please do not test our patience we r done with datalready..

Shantanu and sneha are such brilliant actors... Cv's do understand that and do not waste tgeir talent on such random fillers...[URL= ][/URL]
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am also expecting on the same line like you. All this hyped HAHK scene could turn out to be ploy to take the shoes. 
nly4usharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
purvi even i luvd swayam aur sharon ka luk luk session...bt i thnk dat ws not neccessary...it ws jus used as filler...
mujhe yeh samaj nai aara hai ki aaj kal CV's hamein incomplete scnes kyun dikha rahe hai???
kuch missing sa lag raha hai???i doubt kya sirf mujhe hi aisa lag raha hai ya phir aap logon ko bhi aisa hi lag raha hai???

haahah maine toh expect karne hi bandh kardi...iss HAHK seq bhi filler hi hai...new entry aayegi toh swaron bac 2 square one..precap dekhne ka baad humein samaj jaani chahiye!!!!

...Pwinch3ss... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

it has becum game for dem n swayam is leading by 2-0..
sooo d scene v r expecting to b romantic n cute cn turn out to b worst...
as sharon is blushing coz swayam has pulled her towards him...sooo swayam cn take d advantage of situatn n cn pull jhoote frm sharon's hand n cn run way...n say 3-0...(just hope n pray aaisa na ho)πŸ˜•

mujhe toh lagta hai ki swayam sharon ko jane dega joote leke jaise woh actual me hum apke hai kaun me dikhaya hai. i don't expect anything and sharon wud rather say now 2-1
...hehehehehehhe...lolπŸ˜†