Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

disappointment on ur way Swaron-ians... - Page 2

messilovesd3 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys lets take it in a positive way..

well d3 is not swaron. its about all the 11 artist..

so we should nt be disaapointed with swaron track...

and they are never used as fillers, its jus scenes, affection, look-look between them during the marriage...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I Really Dnt Trust Cvs :@ :@ :@ :@ 
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you pooh, this whole Shaadi track might turn out to be a total disappointment. N i really didn't get how they can just Shift the scene like that. one moment they are all in d Shaadi ki masti n ll that type of atmosphere n d next they r in d BB court discussing abt mission Rey again. I'm nt saying they shouldn't focus on all that but, give it break. They could have started off on that on monday too. But no. they have to destroy everything. I'm so not excited abt this taani girl's entry. i really hopen pray with all my heart this girl doesn't become the reason for SwaRon being sidelined yet again.
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaar POO bohot din baad Post banai...
i miss your posts man...
waese haan no more EXPECTATIONS sis...
Coz it will lead us to DISAPPOINTMENT only...i have made up my mind...
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: messilovesd3

and they are never used as fillers, its jus scenes, affection, look-look between them during the marriage...

agreed its about 11 arist nt just swaron..bt den sbki story is moving forward its just swaron whose story is at d same point frm past 1 year...
affection??????like actually????😲
sooo many scenes happened in past wer v saw d same affection bt den nxt day dey forget everything...no connection in d story...!
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=roop_swaron]yaar POO bohot din baad Post banai...
i miss your posts man...
waese haan no more EXPECTATIONS sis...
Coz it will lead us to DISAPPOINTMENT only...i have made up my mind...
[/QUOTEroop i made dis post just coz i m going mad thinking just wanted to write sooo wrote here...
n xams r cuming sooo noo IF...dats y noo post too..!
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

We are trying to stay positive...and I agree its bout all 11 of them...but the CVs are the ones who showcased SwaRon as parallel leads...so, I don't think its wrong for us fans to expect a bit more for SwaRon than the random scenes that we're getting right now !!! And I think the fans have a right to be disappointed because we have been waiting for some proper progress in the SwaRon track the past 4 months and we have gotten nothing much to say the least !!! 

We don't have a problem with the CVs showing SwaRon being affectionate during the Shaadi scene and all those look look scenes between them...The problem here is the fact that it doesn't really fit the SwaRon track right now and even more than that...most of the times, the CVs give us scenes like this which makes us hope that things are going to get better between SwaRon now but the next day, you see them pretending like nothing happened and they go back to what they were before that !!! And that is what disappoints the fans the most !!!
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
agreed pooh...you just said everything what ever was in my mind since few days.
yesterdays episode was treat to watch.we can clearly able to our old majnu in that episoe.he just cant take his eyes off sharon & when rey teas him abt it he fumble & no reason was with him...tht was so adorable.
& comming to much hype scene of HAHK ...i really hav no expectation from tht scene eithr because as you said swayam takes joote & says 3-0 or  sharon runaway & says 2-1 whatever it is  it will be bakwas in both ways. even if they give us some romantic scene which is highly impossible on cvs's part very next moment any one of them will say it really ment nothing & then they will forget tht incidence & go back to square one.as if some one have just moved magic wand   in air.

swaron always used as fillers nothing eles.so its nothing new in this shaadi track also.regarding pre cap all gang is back again on mission rey & new girl entery...so for next few week it will be all abt new girl & her bonding with other so tht leaves us with no swaron progress & some pointless look look hawa hawa scene, few filler scene & mainly swaron fight so...i really dont have any expectation on swaron tract ..

cv is really stretching it beyond infinity. & weasting such a grat talented actors lik shaan & sneha
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

As harsh as it may sound but prominent love tracks have been given till date to swaron and kriyansh only.Prominent couple scenes to swaron and kriyansh only. Prominent  dances to these four only. Btw tv shows run all thanks to fan responses...and SwaRon have a gigantic fan following like kriyansh unlike other characters of D3.

So it was the creative decision of the production house to give more prominence and importance to Swayam-Sharon and Rey-Kria, not of the fans...so the reason these 4 ppl hv such a huge fan-following and so the expectations from thr respective love tracks...

Why are u blaming fans and asking them to watch it for all 11 characters??????? In dat case ask the production house to 1st give equal screen-space to all 11 characters and den question the fans and their loyalties and expectations...

Edited by zak231 - 12 years ago
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thank god i never had any expectation from the whole shaadi sqnce i'm sure todays episode is gonna add another story of disapointment to swaron fans book
u kno poo yesterday i saw the episode just see sneha's indian attire eeeppp she was gorgeous looking like an angel n scenes ka kya hey we arleady kno watz going to happen today
zyada se zyada ek look-look hoga then swayam will let her go wit jhoothe as he always want her to win n smyl hehe

haha positive, toh aab tak hum kya negatively le rahe dhe sab kuch arey yaar hum aab tak sab kuch n i mean by sab kuch matlab sab kuch positively hi le rahe dhe isiliye hi toh hum abhi bhi ye show dekh rahe hey

ya we kno tat its abt 11 n want to remind u tat swayam-sharon is also included in this 11 leads, in tat way swaron is also a lead couple of the show na but as joyee siad jis tarah se cv's ne kriya-rey n sharon-swayam ke story ko prominently dikhaya hey it'll obviously make u think tat these four are the leads, n 11 leads kehne keliye hey, if its about 11 leads then i love nilesh-simmi also why are we not getting much scenes of tat lead couple n other lead couples as we gets of the above said two couples. well i dont kno if swaron r meant to be a couple or not but jaha tak meine dekha hey ya i shld say dikhaya hey in the earlier days i felt they will be a couple sorry if i'm wrong.

i dont kno u wer a d3 follower frm the begining or not but i'm n i've no reason to not being disapointed from past several months maybe its cuz of my narrow minded thinking

affection??????? - __________-
lool-look? 1 sal tak without any movmnt in trk -____________________-
nyways yaar i dont kno u n no hard feelings ok i was just putting my points,
 i really cant understand cv's jab scenes dhe hi rahe ho toh y r they not giving some meaningful scenes which will help to improve the story