•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Malini-the only thought of this gal is enough to giv me headache.everything abt her is enough to make anyone sick.she was acting lyk a tail to the aarav.forcely number dena forcely meet karna aur naa jaane kya kya...i was thinking what will happen if by any means she will see the epi.i m sure she will hate herself as much as we r hating her but the only condition is that she should not b mental case.
Originally posted by sakmhlove

Malini-the only thought of this gal is enough to giv me headache.everything abt her is enough to make anyone sick.she was acting lyk a tail to the aarav.forcely number dena forcely meet karna aur naa jaane kya kya...i was thinking what will happen if by any means she will see the epi.i m sure she will hate herself as much as we r hating her but the only condition is that she should not b mental case.

ya evn i was wondring...if the actual kidnapprs/murderrs must be watchng d show hw dey must b ffeeling seeing der characters portratd on d screen...bt was her namee malini..?? I hardly mng to undrstnd d case bcoz of kk. :-P
really yaar...i forgot to write bout this girl.. i found her ridiculous!! sheesh!!