BV WrittenUpdate29/3/12(J to G-Bhaad main jao tum)

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update😊
BM wanted JA reunion, i didn't expect that

yeah...Bm indicated that in yesterday episode...!!

but today gauri is in back foot!!πŸ˜†...
jagat is in full form!!
When Jagat was having a go at Gauri I found myself on his side he had valid points 

yes for the first time he was talking with full senseπŸ˜‰

like the way he pointed g's parents coming between themπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

πŸ˜†...but i find its funny...A selfish is calling another selfish...hey u r so selfish!!🀣

but his last line was superb...
bhaad main jao...thats was the real jagdeesh...!!πŸ˜†
g and her parents...r like...πŸ˜²πŸ˜’
Totally disagree with badi massi's advice to anandi..why should anandi keep that locket and wait for bhola bhatkaa jagya to return😲..That selfish guy😑 has made his choce,let him suffer with gauri..
Anandi should scratch out jagya's image from that locket ..these two dont belong together anymore..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by pjyo

Totally disagree with badi massi's advice to anandi..why should anandi keep that locket and wait for bhola bhatkaa jagya to return😲..That selfish guy😑 has made his choce,let him suffer with gauri..
Anandi should scratch out jagya's image from that locket ..these two dont belong together anymore..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
yeah jyo...i was so disappointed yesterday...BM too!!
how can he is in the list of bhatka hua...πŸ˜•
Oh Jaggu dada !! You rocked today !πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

He was bang on at Gauri. The poor fellow had hardly stepped inside and she started with her list of - "You shud hav this and U shud have that...", and much as he tried to walk away and ignore her - she seemed hell bent on getting a rise out of him. As if daring him to say - Tell me I was wrong !

What a blasting ! Hope it cleared some of the cobwebs from her muddles anger filled brain. Hope her mother also learnt to not step into certain areas when not invited !

Mazaa aa gaya ! Thankyou Jagya - thankyou tahnkyou thankyou. I so wanted SOMEONE to yell her down and tell her like it is and that too in front of her parents and tell them that they didn't do a good job in raising her.

J may be a cheat and a liar and a hedonist. But he is never as rude and crass as Gauri always gets with this folks. Apparently G does know how he ought to behave with her parents though - which is mighty confusing.

I will sleep happy now !πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by khusi_*

πŸ˜†...but i find its funny...A selfish is calling another selfish...hey u r so selfish!!🀣

but his last line was superb...
bhaad main jao...thats was the real jagdeesh...!!πŸ˜†
g and her parents...r like...πŸ˜²πŸ˜’
that was the pot calling the kettle black...πŸ˜†
i wanted to say,"dono mill ke  jao bhaad mein ek saath"πŸ€ͺ