WRITTEN UPDATES 29th MARCH 2012

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Thanx for the updates... lol munna won't change his behaviour... But I'm liking that finally wind is changing & family is little concerned... episode was ok... But I'm wondering how come media people didn't know that rishi is actually ricky diwan...  I'm not surprised that sameer got the bail...but he has admitted to the crime in front of munna... I wish everyone heard it... 
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KajAnj

a mediocre episode.

I agree... it was completely dedicated to media drama...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: misty85

Thanx for the updates... lol munna won't change his behaviour... But I'm liking that finally wind is changing & family is little concerned... episode was ok... But I'm wondering how come media people didn't know that rishi is actually ricky diwan...  I'm not surprised that sameer got the bail...but he has admitted to the crime in front of munna... I wish everyone heard it... 

Hope a camera overthere has registered this part he's(Sameer) telling YES!!! proudly he raped Mandira.Edited by KajAnj - 12 years ago
thanks for the update.the week is really going so well.HD rocks
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KajAnj

Hope a camera overthere has registered this part he's(Sameer) telling YES!!! proudly he raped Mandira.

Logically speaking it's hard for a mic to register sound from so much distance... when he said it, media people were quite far away... But anything can happen in HD...😆😉
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the written update Dear 👏

Can't wait to watch it later 😊
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
LOL!! missed the episode but can Is ay that for once I'm proud of Munna. At least once he's shown that he's capable of being unselfish. Or was that entire beating up of Sameer to make sure that even he gets some publicity. 
sarjitos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thks so much for the update.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Anju di..

An acceptable episode.. good to see Munna has some concern for his family  members.. as for Indira's dialogue on not forgiving easily..a bit amusing if she can thank someone like Inder who change per his convenience she can attempt to understand the man who has always stood by her.!!