Update: Thurs Mar 29. 2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Ranu for the superb update and comments!🤗

Ennamo I felt like whatever Lav spoke was about herself😡. Madam thanai thaaney talking about but using Thulz name... Grrr... Wants to seperate TA/T aam🤬. Please try Lav and you will see the consequences soon enough from Thulz itself. Lav now trying to spoiling GP name outside too🤢.. Grr... I think that might be the reason for Nithesh visiting/strangling her.

Story keeps on revolving as someone trying to seperate TA/T🤢. Hopefully they change the concept of "trying to seperate" to something else intresting😕.

No comments about Anand... 😕. They are killing the viewers by showing him nearly half the episode every day. None of the updaters this week were spared from this Anand mokkai😆...Sigh.
Today was a full on irritating episode. Viewers got around 10 minutes of Anand torture and then 10 minutes of Lav torture. Worse yet, there was no redeeming fraction in sight (i.e. T&T). Please CT, stop this unnecessary dragging. I understand there needs to be some groundwork for Thuls' confrontation with Bhuv, but can you at least fill the remaining airtime with T&T scenes or the 3 Musketeers scenes or at least Sudha/Puvi's new house scenes? Too much time spent showing Anand and Lav and Bhuv and CP is utterly annoying. 😡
Thanks Rans for the wonderful and great Update!👏😃

Thendral la ennamo showing, but enna nu than therilaaa. Anand Vaazhgaaa😭
About Bhuv & Lav No Comment!!!!!!!😡
Thanks for the update for a total yet again "filler" episode!

Seems like this week the Ct team and even the lead actors are on vacation and so the entire week is filled only with A and other side tracks!

Almost more than half of the episode was abt A!! Sometimes I wonder if A is the male lead of this serial?

As for Lav/Bhu, one liar/criminal lying to another!! Whatever Lav said was true in entirety abt not T but Lav!! She just told everything abt her and just used T's name. Well, bhu is not bothered abt Lav, but only using her to harm T! And why in all the world does everyone need to think abt separating T/TA?? When she was uttering all rubbish abt T, I really felt like strangling her!! How can someone w/o an iota of conscience be a total liar like her?? Does she not think once for a moment that her situation now is all due to her evil thoughts and betrayals to her T/TA? Did she think how she was kicked out even though she was pregnant by nit's family for all her doings? She did not even spare GP! No wonder, Nit tried to harm her inspite of the fact that she is carrying! He probably would be ashamed to even have his baby growing up with her!! Waiting for Lav bashing tomorrow.

Thanks Ranuja for the lovely updates today!!

Grr...this whole week is turning out to be very dissapointing.  Where is the Thendral magic.  And where are Deepak and Sruthi in their own serial?  The side tracks are dominating and scenes are getting repeated again.

No comment about Anand it wasted time.

SQ's new job as PA has started...wonder what is in store for TT now.
Thanks da Ranu for the wonderful update...😃

Ap keta athe kelvi me asking - CTs/Directors/who ever it is - EN??? En?? En???...AP oda reaction thaan Viewers oda reaction too...Pesi e killing us...in the name of advise...serisouly yaaru ellam advise pannarthune ilaya...???

Haha...Best part - Two characterless talking about character...Only we know that they both were talking about themselves in the name of cursing T...I wonder what respect Bhu has on her profession, that too treating ppl,  when she talks all these nonsense at her work place...Padichum arivu illa nu proved both mentals...🤢
Comedy of the year - HAHAH...Lav wants to separate T and T am...what an ambition...and TA does not know how cunning T is ...rofl...aana TA ithu unaku theva thaan...for blvg ur darling sister and didnt u say - kooda poranthava, ava pathila vanthava...unaku theva thaan...U shd hear all the cursings from Lav all live and go muttufy for saying those dialogues seeing your pasamalar...
Haha...Next comedy - She is gg to trap T using Lav itseems...
ROFL...if Bhu knows who T is, Bhu nelamai itself is not permanant aproma thaane support Lav and trap T...
Aagamotham...it was like rendu mentals planned like losers w/o even knowing they themselves are getting trapped in their own plan...🤣...I hope the day is not too far...😛

It cracked me up when Lav said, Nitish is innocent baby...🤣...feeling sad she cannot lock 24/7 in room pola...🤢...shameless creature bad mouthing about GP and his wife ...😡 Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Today's episode was sheer non-sense. I really pity all the updater of this week especially you Ranu. It requires immense patience to update such an episode. Hats off to you.

Anand's track is utterly boring thitti thitti vaai dhaan valikudhu. But Kumaran doesn't give a damn about what viewers feel about it. It is not even remotely funny. Instead of this he can at least show PA and Sudha for a change, if he just wants to ottify time. After they moved out of GW's house we never got to see them. May be director decided to save the budget as they may have to rent another house for the shooting. Even Kalyani - Mohan scenes will be like a whiff of fresh air. Besides, P after doing her pei dance at D's house without checking facts never confronted her son. Its so dumb.

Lav proved again she is Junior GW. Look how she twisted things and bullshitting like no tomorrow. Bloody hypocrite. She should just rot in hell. 😡 She is not even realizing all the evil thoughts she is harboring will affect the baby inside.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jinju

Lav proved again she is Junior GW. Look how she twisted things and bullshitting like no tomorrow. Bloody hypocrite. She should just rot in hell. 😡 She is not even realizing all the evil thoughts she is harboring will affect the baby inside.

Haha,,,that was the next comedy...Bhu pitied Preggo Lavanya and made her sit when she stood up...enna oru karisanam on preggo woman and her baby for Bhu...🤢...intha akkarai ellam avaloda baby mela enga pocham when she was carrying...🤬...I was like...first she herself is not right, aana ooruku ellam ubathesam and akkarai...🤢
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thanks ma Ranu for the update...

Ennatha comment panrathu... enna nadanthathu comment panna...  nall thitta than vai varuthu...