Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maneta

hey do pm me monu

yaa sure will pm u!! =)
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
--> Part 2 <--

All of a sudden Jake went even further and immediately I sensed what he was going to do, he had tried it several times to Charlie's home, but this time I did not feel the desire to pull back, this time everything was fine.
By now, our lips were an inch away ... and so it happened, our lips touched and began to move in unison, first timid and slow then determined and fast.
All the warmth that emanated Jake invaded me. 

I woke up suddently, nothing had happened, it was a dream ... a dream unexplained.   
Now i don't see Jake as before, he was always around with his pack in search of Victoria, the beautiful vampire flame haired, she was trying to get me for months ... she wanted to kill me. I shuddered at the very thought of her finding front, ready to torture me because Edward had killed his love James .. and now she wanted to kill me, because he thought that I was still with him, what a silly
...It had been months that I I didn't see him anymore.
 Maybe that was why I had that dream, I missed Jake too much.

I decided to go back to sleep, but something or someone suddenly knocked on the window and my heart filled with joy ... it was him, it was Jake, almost every evening he used to come to keep me company.
Sam let him see me only at night because he has so much work to do, and Jake could not afford distractions.
I went immediately to open the window and he came with a jump in my room.
<<Jake I've been waiting for you! >> I went straight up to hug him.
He was very hot, all that warmth made ??me feel good, as if that was his heat melted the ice that had formed within me.
<<Bella  tell me  you been doing today?>> << Well, I actually i dreamed you ... >> I realized immediately wat nonsense i had said, I absolutely could not tell him about the dream.
<< Oh and what did you dream? >> he asked curious.
Well << nothing,i don't even remember ... >> I hoped to have been convincing, but I knew of being a landslide telling lies.
 << Okay, I pretend to believe you >>.
Immediately sketched a smile, he realized that I had not told the truth, now he knew me very well, we were one person and fortunately he did not want investigate.
We were still embraced, I raised my head and caught his look, i was petrified, the dream ... and if it's something truthful?
Maybe we were meant to be together, or he would have abandoned me?
No, I couldn't destroy that friendship, but in the dream I was so happy, I did not deserve to be so?

I had already suffered enough, Edward would never return, the days went by and life is so short to be sad.
Instinctively I put my eyes on his lips were so beautiful and meaty, giving off the heat once imagined, and so my heart started beating like a long time before, was beating so hard that I felt entire.
Alive.
It maybe that was the right decision, maybe ...
<< Hey Bella, what happened? >> Jake asked interrupting my thoughts,
<< No, i was just thinking>>
<< Are you okay? >> His voice was alarmed.
<< Yaa, really ... I'm fine we  sit on the bed >>.
He picked me up and he put me on the bed, we sat facing each other, we were looking at each other for seconds, minutes, hours ... I can not say.
Suddenly Jake << Bella why you are looking at me like that? >>
 <<Because you're beautiful (handsome) i answered without thinking, but I never regretted it, I had already made ??my decision, as it was absurd and impossible, I wanted to achieve it. Meanwhile, Jake's face was an expression first appeared upset, then calmer and finally smiling.
<< Ok, you have gone crazy! >> Laughed
<< Ugh, I can not say something,  you think i'm crazy?>> 
He changed his expression and approached me and said, << You really think I'm beautiful? >>
<< It is true, is it so impossible? >> Asked, then quickly added, << If I'm not wrong it's not frst time that I tell you, even I said whenI fell off the bike >>
Okay << I believe you ... so thanks, I'm glad you think i'm beautiful >>.
It was really beautiful, but it was just what I was trying to do? He would have loved me?
Or rather, would have remained with me forever? I did not know, and I was too afraid Hurting Myself.
I could not bear another abandonment, I had to go cautiously.
I would wait to see if it was the best thing and then I would have declared, because my friendship with Jacob had never been completely honest, I always felt something for him.

that's it guys!!...beautiful intended as handsome for  Jake dont know wich word Bella used to define him as saw the series in italian not in english!!
so how was it?? pls like n comment!!

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
*edited*

Hey!! Another great update! Aww it was just a dream.. But that dream was beautiful for sure. It started a new beg. and cleared the confusion between Edward, Jake, Edward, Jake and the non stoppable debate comes to an end πŸ˜† Uhm I'm pretty sure it was handsome.. Beautiful for a guy wouldn't sound right πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ It's so nice how well they know each other! Or at least how well he knows her..!! And Victoria makes me think that Edward will come back...? Waiting for next! Hope it's very soon. My exams over you see πŸ˜‰ Oh really? Bella always felt something for him. *wink wink* 🀣 Again, loved reading this piece!! Continue Soon!!!!!!! Lol. Love ya πŸ€— 
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its ok khushi
n i will comment Mines Forever n IJD tomorrow!! =)
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No prob! Will be starting IJD S2 by Sun. So do it before that πŸ˜›
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely Update Dear...πŸ‘

loved it❀️

Thanks 4 the pm😊
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8