some of my pm list!!

what if they never ever reply 😲?
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: music_girl

what if they never ever reply 😲?

im very tired of this long waiting!!..
i will send them PMs again...will give 2 days for the likes n comments...n if even they won't ..
then will post the next updt without hesitation!!...
but im really sorry for the people who r waiting for the next updt from long time!!

Edited by _Monu_ - 11 years ago
_Monu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazysky

its awesome i loved it

thanx a lott 4 the comment!!
_Monu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragyajn98

nice...

thanx!!
_Monu_ thumbnail
  Part 3

We spent about an hour to talk about our days, of course, his were the most exciting, I loved listening to him.
Jake was a great person, had a big heart, a pure heart. Unfortunately he had to go because it was late, when I was only an incontestable loneliness came over me.
I had to find a solution, I needed to think, but I had to do it alone without Jake and without Charlie.
So I decided to go the next day at the beach in La Push, was a magical place and above all comfortable, but I must not tell anyone, not even Jake, because he certainly would follow.
With that I fell asleep and had a terrible dream ...

I was in a forest, was very similar to when I last spoke with Edward, but Jake was destroyed and had an expression, that expression scared me, too scared.
Was identical to that of Edward that day long gone. My legs began to tremble with anxiety, something terrible was about to happen, I felt it but did not know what.
Then all of a sudden Jake said << Bella, I'm sorry, but it's finished .. >> the tone of his voice was hard, brooked no argument.
As soon as he said those words I fell on my knees and started crying .. I could not believe was happening again.
But this time I could not afford it, because it meant the end of me, I stood up and hugged him and eyes drowning in tears << No. I said. Please .. do not leave me too .. I love you .. please do not abandon me ... >> my words were interrupted by the constant sobbing.
<< I'm sorry Bella, but between us can not work, I do not love you more >> added. I could not believe, it was not possible.
<< No you can not do that you promised me! You promised you'd always been by my side .. you said you were different! >> I yelled.
<<I'm very sorry but goodbye>>
He dissolved his embrace and escaped through the trees.  <<Nooo Jake >> I yelled.

I woke up in my bed sweating and trembling, Charlie immediately came into the room, << Honey what happened are you ok? >> asked scared and sat on my bed.
<< I'm fine Dad, do not worry I'm fine, it was just a nightmare, I'm sorry I woke you up ... right? >> I asked mortified.
<< Do not worry, you were dreaming about Jakob , right? you were screaming his name ... >>
Thus flourished in my mind that horrible dream, it could not happen, Jake would not have ever done ... at least I hoped so, then I said to Charlie << Dad go to bed, do not worry >>
<< Ok, see you tomorrow morning, night darling. >>
Night << ... >> Dad and went.
That dream made ??me such anguish that I did not sleep all night, I needed to think about, as I had already decided, the next day I went to La Push.
I had an absolute need.

So guys this was the part 3..i know boring right?..lol..
sorry next updt will be good thn this
keep liking commenting n criticing..lol..i wont mind
love yaaa

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
it's too small
happy to be first to comment
good that she doesnt wanna jake to leave her...!
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice part...
do continuesoon
n thnks 4 the pm
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice work Monu...👏
Keep Rocking 👍🏼
Thanks 4 the pm😊