•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I only started watching this today from the start and i am liking this show very much (shame its not on a popular channel like Star Plus or something), and i have to say i adore Akash - he is a gem, the person and the human he is, the principles and values he stands for and shows, and truthfulness he shows, its his identity - its not just his emotions and feeling but his actual identity... what a man, and humanity.  

The actor playing Akash is pretty cute, half of the times he reminds me of Emraan Hashmi, he can pull of being Emraan's brother LOL

I also like the Aksha-Angana pairing, i think for a girl like Angana... she had to have a guy like Akash, she needs a life partner like him, to grow in herself and so on, and teach her and help her along the way, about life in general and marriage and so on, she kinda has been deprived of seeing much outside her family home coz of the riruals they stand by and jamai's having to come in their house and so on... AA are opposites but in a another opposites i guess, and also Akash and Angana have their own banters and so on, which is cute to see and so on...

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
I also like aakash's character in show.he is realy a good human being and also like show and its presentation
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeahh...akash is really very cute..I too like him...
Dear i too thought dear dat if dis has started on some other it had been more popular.
Even d lead actor acts so nice.
Aakash as a person is someone who is really hard to find
yeh mujhe bhi bahut accha laga
I totally agree with Lennie...and I totally loved the characterisations of Akash in this show..He is one of the ideal man that every girl would even want it..he is a man with principles,very well mannered and a very good soul who is willing to support his family members..and of course..A girl like Angana needs to have a guy like Akash..and loved the pairing of the leads..and I really hope he really teachs Angana's mom also her chamcha the elder damad a lessons..as they really deserved it!!...Hat's off to the Rajshree Productions who made a concept like this...and the show has it own charm!..but sadly..they made a mistake to put this show on air on an unpopular channels like sahara one!..However,if they put this show on air on popular channel such as Colors ,Zeetv ,Sony etc...the show might have some popularity as this show has a huge potential..and the lead pairs will be as popular as Manav-Archana as they really have a lot of potential to be  one of the popular leads..but one thing really worries me..is If the show goes off on air soon..despite of having a fantastic concepts like the previous Sahara One shows for e.g Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye..the audience will loose a faith on Sahara one..so i personally think that CV's and Channel should promote the couple more on Tv..newschannels..etc..!.. Edited by VishakaGal12 - 11 years ago
the show is really so gud, m so much loving it.
omg i love the show but i sometimees think akash takes it a bit too much where it hurts too see angana