Love your creations till bits..⭐️
They r always stunning nd gorgeous.😍
<3<3<3,3
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome work dear..

keep updating..
Taniii!

Haw you make siggies too?😲 I knew about the animated stuff (which is amazing btw) but didn't know about siggies too. It's like a maha revelation for me😳🤣 Me loves the siggies <3 Especially the HC one and Carrie. They turned out really well. And the Ragini-HC merged one😃 Now go make more *hmph* 🤣
Shona- did you really??🤣 I never noticed😆...OMFG so we're both 20 and we have the same faves AND we're Gujju😲 freaky freaky😛. I was scrapping with Vipu and both of us were talking about HarshIni...I swear when that day comes I will go fultoo pagal🤪 (its coming I know it is😛)
as for SaRun/ArHi...will try to catch up on their scenes fast😳

Vipu- you two are always here spamming like crazy🤣 tum dono ki waje se hi aaj third tak pohchi hoon🤗 thanks you two again my crazy HarshIni deewanis...thank you so much🤗

Vartika- thank you so much fellow TaAnu/HarshIya-ian🤗
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tani91

Vipu- you two are always here spamming like crazy🤣 tum dono ki waje se hi aaj third tak pohchi hoon🤗 thanks you two again my crazy HarshIni deewanis...thank you so much🤗

HarshIni is the only reason that i am slightly happy with SGP's end..I know thats mean..but HarshIni are FAB in our dreams so think of the day when they actually do a show together😍
Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 12 years ago
Congratulations on 3rd Gallery Chandni🥳

Keep up the great job
And so cannpt for firs update knowing on whom it will be😉😆

Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
Congrats on your 3rd Gallery Chandz!!!! Beautiful creations as always!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Ravjot - haven't spoken to you in a while🤗 thank you...yeah I make sigs too but like I told you before I like my Avis more😳

Vipu - I'm only dying to see HarshIya/HarshIni...in dono main se koi bhi 😍

Ashlesha- yes I know yaar...that one is long overdue...thanks to SP ending SGP😡 that update is a lil behind schedule but weekend pakka promise😳

Minu-🤗 thank you so much😳
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
I blame school for it =/ last time I talked to you, you had an exam or something and you wouldn't get off I-F😳🤣