TCD#3|Random/Tumblr p117 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tani91

Saara- ArHi-SaRun stuff will come after my break I have to watch their scenes and stuff still.. Fawad-Mahira, they're the Humsafar people right? I have to watch that show too...I already have it favorited on YT, will try to make stuff on them as well

Yaayy!

Yeah, they are the Humsafar people.
YOU STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED IT? You shoulddd. Can't for your comments on it once you've watched it. 😉

Oh and add to that list Sharib Sabri. He's my newww favourite! ❤️

Posted: 11 years ago
^like I said yaar...college is taking up most of my time😭 I want to watch everything in peace, not tutha phuta🤣
^Acha bhayee. But once you have watched it, I want to see loads of creations on them. DONE? 😉😆
Can never forget this day..
Taanu nd TL😭😭😭
Mesmerizing nd stunning creations
specially this sig
http://i.imgur.com/IBCYt.png

I didnt get a PM for this update of urs..chalo koi ni waise bhi I always keep a check in ur gallery..aap PM nahi bhi karoge toh bhi mujhe update ka pata chal jayega😆😉

awwie TaAnu😍
All the avis are BEAUTIFUL..aur kyun na ho HarshIya hain hi MAGICAL!!
Let me mention my fav stuff from thisd update now :-

: this sig is just OUT OF THIS WORLD...i love evrything in this one..the coloring..the pics & HarshIya's smile😍

Missing HarshIni...plz do make some stuff on them when u get free..eagerly waiting for their stuff!!

Ohh No..u'll be busy after this week...
all the very best for ur exams 👍🏼 I know u'll ROCK!!

Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 11 years ago

Vipu- is that even possible that you could love her more than you do😆 I know she is such a sweetheart...I really wish I could meet her one day...I mean I really really really want to meet her😳. and Vipu dont worry I'll try to make JayRa stuff as well...I just wish someone would upload good quality scenes of them on YT😡

Yes I can love her more than I do😛
Even i wish i could meet her someday...I am fultoo fida on her😍
I am glad u'll make JayRa stuff even after SGP ends..Thank You🤗
CONGRATULATIONS on your new shop, Chaaandz 🤗

Omg! An update dedicated to TaAnu!?
LOVEEE the avis. Especially << FLAWLESS! Chandz, try more on this style. Looks amazing ❤️

The siggies nd all the other avis are fab too.
Missing TL.. cant believe a year has passed </3

Saara - haha definitely😛

Vartika- I know...I can never forget TL, more so, can never forget HarshIya/TaAnu😍 thanks, glad you liked them

Vipu- no one got a PMI dunno if I'm going to keep a PM list this time, it confusing to know who to send it to and what not so I think I'll not have one...as for RK, your chances are better than mine, at least you're in the same country😆 meri photi kismat,. Glad you liked the TaAnu stuff, I'm so happy HC ki entry ho rahi hai in DSDDSB😍 his udti zulfein, his charming smile...uff☺️ and thanks for the wishes

Hoorie- thanks. Glad you liked them. Hahaha Kameeni Aunty was the best🤣.Hoorie aaj ka SBB dekh...HC in blue and udti zulfein😍
Edited by Tani91 - 11 years ago

.as for RK, your chances are better than mine, at least you're in the same country😆 meri photi kismat,. Glad you liked the TaAnu stuff, I'm so happy HC ki entry ho rahi hai in DSDDSB😍 his udti zulfein, his charming smile...uff☺️ and thanks for the wishes

han chances mere zyada hain..but if in case i meet her i wouldnt be able to utter a single word...i will just keep looking at her😳😆

Yeah I saw in SBS today there were sayin that HC is finally cumin in DSDDSB...uff THANK GOD..the wait is finally over..i m dying to see him...Missed him so much all these days😍
afer SGP...ek HC hi mera sahara hai ab☺️
I know Vipu...I was waiting to see him and finally today they showed his entry😍 I'm not a fan of the girl though(wasn't she in MC)...let's see if she grows on me