Written Update : 30th March 2012

Posted: 12 years ago
 Written Update

Office Floor

Punni goes to Purvi and tells her that she is happy to see her back at work so soon after her  engagement broke .She says that it happened for a good reason as Vinay's family were greedy and asking for so much gold .
Purvi quietly listens to her and when she leaves she looks at the bangles which were gifted to her by Arjun .

Arjun's Office .

Purvi goes in Arjun's office .She takes the bangles off and puts them on Arjun's desk .She says to him that her Baba had told her that if someone gifts you something  then one should look at the intentions of that person and not the gift and that is the reason why she took these bangles from Arjun ..
But the bangles were a shagun from him for  her upcoming engagement and now that the engagement is not to be , she does not feel right about keeping these bangles .She tells him that she does not wish to keep anything with her that would remind her of that relationship .
Arjun says that he understands and  did not feel bad at all about her returning his gift .

Manav's House in Canada .

Savita , Damodar and Ovi are at the dining table .Savita is not eating . Ovi asks her why she is not eating but Savita does not answers . There is sheera ( Teju's fav dish ) on the table .Teju calls and Ovi puts the phone loud on speaker phone . First Savita does not wish to talk to Teju but then Teju says that  why she is in India is all because of her . She always told her such wonderful stories about India that she just had to see it for herself .
Damodar , Savita and Ovi start smiling . Savita tells her that she is very badmaash and she knows that Savita loves her to omuch to be angry with her  .She tells Teju to come back home soon and take care of herself .
Ovi takes the phone away because she wants to talk to Teju alone .
Teju tells her that she had a fight with Manav and was very angry with her father because he is living with that woman .She says that what this woman did to them is something  they will never  forget and meeting  or seeing her is out of the question .Ovi also tells her that if she even thinks of meeting  with that woman , she will never talk to her sister .
They both are worried that Savita must not know about Manav's living with his wife  or she will not be able to come to terms with her son lying to her .

Karanjkar House

Teju gets a call from Manav . Manav wants to see her .She too wants to see him .Manav says that he will come to the house where she is staying as he got the address when he was finding out about her taxi .

Office Floor

Arjun is talking to his staff when he sees Purvi talking to Vinay .He goes to see what is happeneing .Purvi is returning the earings to Vinay as she does no wish to keep anythign associated with him .Vinay takes the earings and leaves ..Purvi starts crying .Arjun feels so disturbed in seeing her cry like this .He hestates first but then approaches her .
He tells her that he can't believe that she is crying .
Purvi says that these are not tears but her feelings because when one cannot express their feelings then it is only these tears that can express it for them ...
Arjun gently tells her to stop crying . He tells her that he cannot digest that a strong girl like her is crying .She has shown so much strength by coming back to work .
Purvi says that she thought about all this so much and she dos not want to give up her work for a non deserving guy like Vinay and now she is so happy to be back at work .
Arjun smiles and welcomes her again to work .Purvi now has stopped crying and she smiles back too ...

Outside Karanjkar House .

Manav comes out of his car .Teju also comes out of the house .They both remember the ugly fight they had one day before ..
Teju : I am sorry baba , I misbehaved and was very rude to you .I should not have behaved this way .You have always fogiven all my mistakes and you will forgive me again .Now I wil ldo whatever you tell me to do .You are my father , Whatever is happeneing in my life should only happen with yoru approval  .I will not drive the taxi now .
Archana is looking at them talking through the window .

Manav : Teju, you don't have to stop driving the taxi ..Maybe my luck made me too big then I should have .I forgot my roots and where  I came from . But today someone reminded me where I came from .My journey from a car mechanic to a big business man...this person made me look back at this journey .

Teju is shocked to know that her father was a car mechanic .

Manav : yes , I was a car mechanic . I tried to give you whatever I could , today I will tell you one more important thing about life ..neevr forget where you started your life from ...

He tells Teju that he is proud of her and will not stop her  from driving  the taxi ...

Far away , Archana is listening and eeing all this .Tears come from her eyes .She says that she is so happy that today manav told somethig nso important to Teju and gave her such an important lesson about life . She is happy that Manav did not just listen to her bu teven did what she wanted ...
She says that both Teju and Manav are not with her  but they will always be connected to her ...

Deshmukh House .

The laundry man ( dhobi ) is at the house taking the shirts to get them washed .Archana is giving him instructions .She is very particular about Manav's shirts and explains to this man how he should wash Manav's shirts .
Manav is reading the news paper but he is quitely watching all this .
He thinks to himself that even today  , Archan remembers all his habits and everything  about him ...
Archana then goes in the kitchen and starts  making the dough ( from the flour for the rotis ) .
Her hair is open while she is working and they keep coming on her face .Manav is passing by the kitchen and he sees her .
The wind is blowing Archana's hair on her face and she is trying to take it off her face .
Manav remembers how he used to tell her to  keep her hair tied when she would work in the kitchen and how he would tie her hair as she would be too busy .
He just forgets where he is right now and deep in his thoughts starts walking towards Archana in the kitchen .
He goes near her and he is about to put Archana's hair away from her face .Archana who was busy working   looks at him surprised ..
He suddenly realizes where he is and does not know what to say ...He gets reall yawkward and tries to signal to her about her hair but then gets even uncomfortable and goes in his  room and locks himself in ...

Archana  says to herself : Manav , I am happy to see that you still care about me so much. It means  a lot  to you if you ever see me in discomfort .Our memories are with each other but we are so far apart from each other .I wish our luck had done this to us .

Manav too is thinking . He remembers how Ovi also keeps getting annoyed because she too would keep her hair open all the time .
Manav : Archana , you went far away from me and your daughters but you left  a part of yourself in your daughters ...

Precap .
Teju is in her taxi driver 's clothes .Purvi is telling Teju that she is just like her Aie ...and her Aie is just like her  mother . And now she too is getting, by staying close to Archana ,  is looking like Archana's shadow ...Teju happily hugs Purvi for saying this .
Sulochna is watching both of them and is smiling .

Rest Coming Up
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
i cant see online bc vd link isnt working😭
Archana looked very pretty in black today
even Manav looked handsome today because he had softened a bit today.. thankfully.. hope it continues..

ARVI were shooo shweeet today.. aww😛

Hi Tanyaz,

Thank you for taking the effort in writing up the whole episode every day. You are so quick too. I know that for the other serials that i watch the written update may not be up but it surely comes first for PV because of you.

THANKS👏
2day epi feel little bit slow.first i like most ankita in black dress❤️ and arjun-purvi scene, arjun so sweet and caring boy now his dil bolraha
  • Tujhe Dekha To Hai Jaana Sanam - Dil
  •  2day i dislike most manav's feelings for archana bc he really dont love archana if he loves he never teach his daughters to hate archana so i didnt feel sad for him and to see archana's feelings i m surprised😲pls CV show archana  is upset to see manav taught her daughters to hate her atleast for now bc she is normal human being not angel, then i know she will forgive him with puja.every woman respect her husband but it shouldnt show in this way that every husband start to feel whatever they can do wrong whatever they teach their kids against their mother but its ok for the wife😡😡
  • pls tanya dont say archana should respect manav whatever abhorrence deed he can do but archana should feel for him and any audience feel sympathy for him
  • now savita how sweet she talking to teju😲.ovi-teju conversation made me more upset about manav how he allow the girls to hate their mom and mention us aurat😡t🤢they have no good words about their mom.
  • atlast i request CV to show archana going office instead washing manav's cloths,cooking, cutting veg for manav.she can go shopping with teju,purvi and eating ice cream and doing masti with them and least caring about manav.archana can b shown with arjun and arjun appreciating her works.😃  i m so bored to see archana whole day doing MANAV shaba😡
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
Manav needs to stop giving mixed signals to Archu.. he bashes her calls her greedy and all sorts of things one day and next day falls in love with her.. he acts like a confused teenager.. However it was nice to see the father daughter interaction and coniniently Archu evesdropping..
Purvi returing gifts to arjun and vinay was good. shows that she is a strong individual and doesnt hold money or jewellery above her values/principles.. Ovi is just a waste of talent and Damo is a waste of space on the screen.. i am glad CVs show less of savita n sulo..
on a positive note i hope that ArVi realise their feeling for each other next week so we get to see their love stiry and not Manav-Archu...
thank you very much for the written update love
Nice show .

I loved all the Purvi and Arjun scenes . They both are such nice people and I love the way Arjun gets effected if he sees Purvi unhappy ..
he was so gentle and sweet to her ..Really so romantic ...

Teju did right by apologising to Manav .She should not have spoken to her  father this way .  It was very painful to hear the conversation between Ovi and Teju, where they constantl yreferred to their  mother as ' woh aurat ' ...Manav has done the kind of damage to his family  that can never be repaired ...

Savita and Damodar ...No comments  ( smiling happily when they know that they are causing havoc in the life of a good woman who has done so much for their family ) . 👎🏼

Archana did the right thing by sorting  it out between her daughter and her father ...It is better for Teju to do everything  with her father's consent ...Archana  should respect Maanv  but only as the father of her children .

Howeevr foolish Archna was getting Manav's shirts ready with so much care and love as if they were shirts of some King or something  like that ...after hearing non stop vrbal abuse for 4 days ...she has happily gone back to being  a door mat  to manav and his family ...hate it when she starts thinking of him as if he is a great husband and a lover ..she needs a slap when she does that .

Manav ..he was good with Teju and I am  glad that they made it up ...It was good of him to accept that he had become too big and had forgotten his roots ...The advise he gave his daughter was lovely ...

He was about to go and touch  Archana 'a face today ...thank God he didn't or else I would have not liked  it ..he does not deserve to touch her ...ever  . 😡

If someone keeps bringing another person in their relationship all the time then they do not deserve to have that relationship...Manav has yet again brought back Shravani in his relationship with his wife ( through his children this time ) ...He does not deserve this relationship that he has with Archana  ... He can go back happily to Canada and have a good life there  but just keep away from Archana  ...😡

Star Of The Day ...

Purvi ...
A special girl with so much self respect and strength ..Do not blame Arjun for falling for her so bad ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Nice show .

I loved all the Purvi and Arjun scenes . They both are such nice people and I love the way Arjun gets effected if he sees Purvi unhappy ..
he was so gentle and sweet to her ..Really so romantic ...😍so sweet but ekta going to destroy this nice relation very soon with her formula.

Howeevr foolish Archna was getting Manav's shirts ready with so much care and love as if they were shirts of some King or something  like that ...after hearing non stop vrbal abuse for 4 days ...she has happily gone back to being  a door mat  to manav and his family ...hate it when she starts thinking of him as if he is a great husband and a lover ..she needs a slap when she does that .
 i hate to see how CV showing archana not a human being rather a angel 😡🤢

He was about to go and touch and Archana ;a face today ...thank God he didn't or esle I would have not liked  it ..he does not deserve to touch her ...ever  .
If someone keeps bringing another person in their relationship all the time then they do not deserve to have that relationship...Manav has yet again brought back Shravani in his relationship with his wife ( through his children this time ) ...He does not deserve this relationship that he has with Archana  ... He can go back happily to Canada and have a good life there  but just keep away from Archana  ...😡
😡
🤢

Star Of The Day ...

Purvi ...
A special girl with so much self respect and strength ..Do not blame Arjun for falling for her so bad ...
Originally posted by poas

Good show today!... Thanks for the written update Tanya!

Archana is a big angelic fool... I feel very bad for her... I just want her to shed this scarificing behavior soon and straighten things with Manav... How can she be in love with him ...after all that abuse... he took a break today ... but will back with his big bad filthy mouth very soon.. I do not trust him any more... AngryAngry

Purvi is simply adorable. And she has Arjun now.Day Dreaming Next week, I would really want Arjun to tell everything to Ovi. I will have a good weekend - just because things are clear for ArVi... 😳😳.. and if Ekta determine she will mess around with ArVi... oh please Ekta leave them alone ...