Thendral Friday's Update - 30/03/2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanksss Tans for the lovely and beautiful Update!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ Missed youπŸ€—

Bhuv and Lav make a good pair. Vai iruku nu kudutha money ku athigama talking these ladies😑
Nith mom ithu ungaluku thevayaa? Sigh. Lav seriously, you have to disown your mom illathi world will disown you😑 Grrr. GW and Nith part was tooo longgg🀒
What is TA gonna do? HhmmπŸ˜• Poor NithπŸ˜”

Hope next weeks scenes are better and no more mokkaiπŸ˜ƒ

@Tanss: Loved your side comments with salary increase and all🀣
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks a ton Tanu for the nice update as usual...😊😊😊

Stupid Bhuvana...What she thinks of thulasi...An ordinary girl???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Telling all details to SQ...No  Use...I bet SQ or anyone can never trap tamil like before...But SQ and bhuvana vs thulasi and sundari is coming...It will definetly give  a new dimension to the story i believe...

More than 10mins seeing GW and sq was horrible to the core...Are these ppl have any sense ??? Still never changed...Blaming  thulasi for everything...Until niteesh gives a divorce notice nothing will change...

Going to TA no solution will come why cant this niteesh understand this...TA realzied nicely and even if ta goes they r going to blame him , and puvi and their wive only...So on the whole a ruthless episode...
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
                                      Thanks Tanu for the update.

Bhuvana and Lavanya have joined hands πŸ˜”  to trouble T&T πŸ˜”  which will  turn the situation even more worse than before  .

It was irritating to see GW and Lavanya insult Nitish a lot 😈😑 and it would be better if GP"s family πŸ€”πŸ€” doesn't accept the junior GW as their DIL πŸ€” even after she comes to them realising her mistakes πŸ˜‘πŸ€” as it will be be the best punishment for that arrogant girl 🀒 .

It was very bad to see Lavanya speak arrogantly to her husband  πŸ˜” which made him to get angry with her 😑😈 and lead him to meet TA πŸ˜”  . Now we need to see as to what these two πŸ˜’ are going to do for Lavanya's life πŸ€”πŸ€” . Lets wait and see 😍 .
Thx for the update Tanu.

Nitheesh paathone GW ku bayam pidichiduchu pola (Lav thappi thavari poitta bhuvaaku enna pannradhunu.  🀣) Anikku Lav kitta ponnu life la rombha akkarai madhiri all acting pola. 🀒 So that Lav cannot diss her in future for spoiling her life. GW is seriously beyond disgusting! She doesn't deserve to be called mother. She doesn't have true affection on any of her children. 😑 No mother will ever stoop this low.

Nitheesh aanalum porumaiyin sigaram pa. He should have just given a tight slap to GW. Instead of that he poured his anger on Lav. He need not have went to the extent of strangling Lav. Reason was not good enough. He should just divorce Lav. If he still hopes he can live with her soranaiye illanu artham.

Glad he went and told everything to TA. Amma thangachi yoda latchanam theriyattum. Compared to them pondatti deivam nu inimellavadhu he has to realize.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Thanks so much for a beautiful update with lovely comments Tanu ma...πŸ€— Still held up at work and not able to watch todays episode...thanks for your detailed update dear! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I will have to watch the episode especially to see Nitish strangling Lav...πŸ‘

Nitish got the first hand experience about Lav sometime back and now got one more first hand experience of who GW is...πŸ‘ I think this is the punishment for putting false blame on Tulasi...about the 4 lakhs...πŸ‘

Wish Nitish sends divorce notice to SQ...but this shameless SQ will not be even bothered about it I think.

How come Bhuvana becomes so close to all bad people and hates all good people...is this called birds of same feather flock together. I think if at all Bhuvana gets to meet GW then they will become thickest friends we have ever seen...
Thanks Tanu dear...lovely update...waited for your update...its past my bedtime but bcoz I am not working tomorrow I can afford to stay up late..!!πŸ˜‰

Omg...if I am Nitish I would given a couple of tight slaps to that GW...I won't even spare a thought that she is the MIL or even an elderly person...that's how dirty her gutter mouth is...!!😑 She is spoiling her daughter's life...instead of advising Lav to stay with her hubby she is stopping her from going back with her hubby and has no respect for her Nits. GW didn't even give a thought to the unborn child that the kid has to grow up with his parents and not going thru a life without the  love and attention from his/her dad.

Nits shd decide whether he wants to live with Lav or not. Its best he divorces her  coz he will only ruin his life living with a senseless specimen who is under the spell of her mum. Divorce notice vanthal Lav might start shivering in her pants...right now she is only playing hard to get bcoz she carrying Niti\s oda waris. The thought that she would be cut off from the family wealth might make her run back to Nits. However, since now that she has Bhu to back her up ...it will make her have second thoughts.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by lakshyam

Thanks so much for a beautiful update with lovely comments Tanu ma...πŸ€— Still held up at work and not able to watch todays episode...thanks for your detailed update dear! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I will have to watch the episode especially to see Nitish strangling Lav...πŸ‘

Nitish got the first hand experience about Lav sometime back and now got one more first hand experience of who GW is...πŸ‘ I think this is the punishment for putting false blame on Tulasi...about the 4 lakhs...πŸ‘

Wish Nitish sends divorce notice to SQ...but this shameless SQ will not be even bothered about it I think.

How come Bhuvana becomes so close to all bad people and hates all good people...is this called birds of same feather flock together. I think if at all Bhuvana gets to meet GW then they will become thickest friends we have ever seen...

Yes Laks...adhey thaan...so that they can count how many feathers they have on their backs to lead one another. 😑 This Bhu is so behaving like a school girl in wanting to topple T & T. I sincerely hope she would pay for all her cruel activities and realize that money can't buy everything in this world.
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anituram

Thanks a ton Tanu for the nice update as usual...😊😊😊

Stupid Bhuvana...What she thinks of thulasi...An ordinary girl???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Telling all details to SQ...No  Use...I bet SQ or anyone can never trap tamil like before...But SQ and bhuvana vs thulasi and sundari is coming...It will definetly give  a new dimension to the story i believe...

More than 10mins seeing GW and sq was horrible to the core...Are these ppl have any sense ??? Still never changed...Blaming  thulasi for everything...Until niteesh gives a divorce notice nothing will change...

Going to TA no solution will come why cant this niteesh understand this...TA realzied nicely and even if ta goes they r going to blame him , and puvi and their wive only...So on the whole a ruthless episode...

Bhu would have to eat her own words then for bad mouthing T...wait till the truth is revealed appo we might see a different Bhuvana to the surprise of CP and Lav..!!πŸ˜ƒ
Gud nite frens...I am going to hit the sack...thookam-thookamaa varuthu. A pleasant week end to all of you...its almost 2am (M'sian time)...πŸ₯± Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago