Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

WU 30/3/12 : Siddhi escapes and finds Kunal!!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU Maria, first time no emotions or animations😕? Busy thi kya?
-MariaMars- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

Thanks for the WU Maria, first time no emotions or animations😕? Busy thi kya?

😆😆 Busy toh thi rani.. but seriously no mood to add emoticons for this episode yaar.. I want this track to end... Don't worry.. Sunday ka update "Maria Style 😎" Hoga.. 😉😆

Sorry friends for a simple update.. 😒

Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MariaMars-

😆😆 Busy toh thi rani.. but seriously no mood to add emoticons for this episode yaar.. I want this track to end... Don't worry.. Sunday ka update "Maria Style 😎" Hoga.. 😉😆

Sorry friends for a simple update.. 😒

no need to say sorry Maria, I was just wondering as I had never seen plain and simple WU from you before. I am sure this track will end on Sunday in ME. Then it will be Veena's Anand Jaap track🤢
-MariaMars- thumbnail

no need to say sorry Maria, I was just wondering as I had never seen plain and simple WU from you before. I am sure this track will end on Sunday in ME. Then it will be Veena's Anand Jaap track🤢

I know rani... never given update without emoticons.. 😔 but couldn't even think of anything for today 🤢
I hope this track ends on Sunday...fingers crossedfingers crossed  And whattt?? ShockedShocked Veena's Anand Jaap?nonono :please: :please: :please: I want SiNal Confession and Romance... Fot God's Sake..RantingRanting
-Rani thumbnail

I know rani... never given update without emoticons.. 😔 but couldn't even think of anything for today 🤢
I hope this track ends on Sunday...fingers crossedfingers crossed  And whattt?? ShockedShocked Veena's Anand Jaap?nonono :please: :please: :please: I want SiNal Confession and Romance... Fot God's Sake..RantingRanting

Oh you haven't heard that everyone is talking about next track being Veena assuming Siddhi to be Anand's wife? so again Siddhi and Kunal will be sleeping separately and will be behaving like BIL and SIL and Siddhi might be addressing Kunal as Kunal Bhaiyya😲. No reunion for Sinal yet it seems🤢. That's why we say next track will be Veena's Anand jaap track😆
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Oh you haven't heard that everyone is talking about next track being Veena assuming Siddhi to be Anand's wife? so again Siddhi and Kunal will be sleeping separately and will be behaving like BIL and SIL and Siddhi might be addressing Kunal as Kunal Bhaiyya😲. No reunion for Sinal yet it seems🤢. That's why we say next track will be Veena's Anand jaap track😆

Bhaiyyaaa .. Wat the...

The CV's don't want us to be happy at all... Hai na??? Aiyooo... I can't imagine her calling him bhaiyaa.. For God's Sake CV's... Spare Us...

BTW who gave this info?? 😕😕
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Any idea who is directing Parichay?? 🥱
Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail

Any idea who is directing Parichay?? 🥱

I hear it's Raveendra Gautam now. I also hear he is really good in directing romantic genera just like Muzzamil Desai.
-Rani thumbnail

Bhaiyyaaa .. Wat the...

The CV's don't want us to be happy at all... Hai na??? Aiyooo... I can't imagine her calling him bhaiyaa.. For God's Sake CV's... Spare Us...

BTW who gave this info?? 😕😕

Maria nice use of emotions in you r reply😆😆 Very apt and funny indeed😛. WU ki kasar replies mein poori kar di tumane👍🏼.

Nobody confirmed it but by watching some previous episodes where Veena was crazily talking about Anand and Siddhi looking beautiful for Anand and all, we are guessing that will be the next track. hope we are wrong. But before that I am sure there will be confession and some cute and romantic sinal scenes during Shilpa's wedding and otherwise too.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago