sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys... i'm sugar and this is my first visit to the harry potter forum...i'm a die hard hp fan... just tell me... is this my imagination... or did JKR really commit this mistake...

isn't it true that underage wizards aren't allowed to use magic outside hogwarts... then how did ron and hermione use their wands during the commotion after the world cup... they should have received warnings from the ministry... right?😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enkay thumbnail
yea they should have but i think the minsitry was too busy with tryin to clear up the mess that happened at the wrld cup to care to send out warnings...especially for that nite..
PixieDust91 thumbnail
yup. i was wondering that.
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maybe they r allowed to use magic when only wizards r around 😆 😆
KK_lassi thumbnail

Oh..i never noticed that!......Did they?!

But misha, I do think that could be a reason.....

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
no tht cud nt be becoz in OOTP harry does not perform the spell 2 repel the bogart when mrs weasely see it turing into dead body of her family when he cud hav easily done it... he waits 4 lupin 2 come and do it 
AnGeLeYeZz thumbnail
lolz.. good observation! but i agree, i think dey were too bz with other things to worry about that!😆
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 hmmm ya that is rite... i was wonderin the same thing but then i didn't thing of it too much