Fan Fictions

Mere Papa Maan s-2 /#2/ MG/ 4 FFF Buddies new 2 me

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Season One Must Read

For All Updates Visit 
                   My Fantasy Land My Fictions

This is for friends new to me.My regular readers need not to comment here.Plz add me if u r interested for further update
Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Thread # 1

Chapter 14 Page 7

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Till now

Two individuals.Opposite sexes.Opposite ways to look at society...faced even facing different circumstances in their lives that's way their whole world is different.But even then their decision was same to b single not to get married.To hav kids.

Maan a successful businessman is against marriage becoz his parents marriage was a failure.Having Daddi who is every think for him.Hav a younger brother.Daddi always asked his to get married..to hav a hier.But he always had same answer 'No'.He promised Daddi to giv heir one day from where he took a baby to his home nobody knows till now.Rehaan his son his heir..every thing for him.But this poor creature who loved his father more then every thing else always wishes for his mother

On the other hand Handas only daughter Geet she was in Canada.For three years.She has a daughter Mannat.But who is her father nobody knows except her parents.She came to India n has admitted her daughter in same school where Rehaan also goes.

Within days Rehaan n Mannat r now friends.Both hav jst one parent Geet has permitted Rehaan to ask her mother.But Maan he is not able to think to b father of a girl has no relation.To ask him 'Mere Papa Maan' this rite is jst for Rehaan..

Mannat she has lots of hopes from Maan .But she can't say him 'Mere Papa Maan' ? How destiny gonna play its part lets c..'Mere Papa Maan' is this his son's rite ? Why poor girl can't say this.Jst to share same blood means to hav all rites.Why she can't say 'Mere Papa Maan' if she is not her daughter 

Scroll down
Sonia.KN thumbnail
                                                                                                       Chapter 14

Daddi: Sorry Mrs Handa such a stupid I m...there might b a strong reason behind it.I hav no rite to interfere (Daddi made sorry face)

Rano: Mrs Khuraana plz don b sorry.This is not new for us..Meri Geet to kissi aur k burre karmo ki sazza bhog rahi hai.(Her eyes got wet )

She continued...

Rano: She is not any fault.Even then this society questions her about fatherhood of her child. Bahut strong hai Geet per but to which extent a person can bear.Thats why she moved 2 Canada year back or u can say we forced her.(she sighed)

Daddi: If u forced her to shift there than whats reason u called her back.Apko usse bhejna he nahi chaahea tha.

she continued

Daddi:  Society ka kya hai these so called society people they can only be sympathetic..But jst to show their status that how social they r.No one can understand what person in front feels with their word..Jst lik kahte hai na zakhmon per namak dalna saha-nubhuti(sympathy) dikha kar aur bhi dukhi karte hai.(she knew how a person feels if such condition comes in front.She had seen her sister suffering without any reason)

Rano: U r rite.But what can do now.Jo hai...wahi hai 

Geet who was listening two ladies.Came downstairs.She was searching for her bathroom sleepers.So co-coincidentally she overheard .

Geet: Maa Jo hai wahi hai...u r rite I hav no need to answer anybody Mannat is my daughter this is only truth n she has no father (she screamed)

Rano: Geet tum !!! 

Geet: Ji Maa me...Daddi Maa I am not ashamed of this.Mannat has no father (she said proudly)

Daddi: Geet sorry beta I hav no intentions to hurt you..Aur Maa wo to Maa hoti hai...It doesn't matter her child has father or not...Agar ek Maa ko problem nahi hai to society ko kyo.If a child has mother lik u n family lik this.So what to do with other things.

Geet: Daddi I m not hurt.I know ur intentions r not wrong.But if I hav to answer society I ll never.

Daddi: U need not to answer.If Maan can raise Rehaan alone why not u.our social structure...really strange...ll never ask for mother of a motherless child.But if a child has no father...us Maa se swaal karte hai about fatherhood.My thinking is not that... (she brushed her hair)

Geet: Thanx Daddi 

Daddi: No need to thanx  beta apki wajah se hamare ghar main fir se khushiya dekh rahe hai hum.Hamara bin Maa ka bacha..Maa k pyar k liye taras raha tha.Per Maan wo shaddi k liye kabhi nahi maane.Bahut ziddi hai wo Nany rakh sakte hai per Rehaan ko Maa nahi de sakte (she sighed)

Geet: I hav seen his two sides.He may b practical.Per wo jo hai ..wo wo nahi hai.

Rano: What u wanna say.

Geet: Yahi k Maan practical hai.He is a businessman.Isliye har cheese main wo sirf aur sirf deal karte hai.Lik he gav advance to me.But he has emotions.I hav seen in case of Rehaan...how possessive he is .He can go to any limit for his son.Even he can't giv any other this rite to call him Papa .(when she was showing real image of Maan...Daddi she was observed some thing in her deeply)

Daddi: Beta humne to unki sirf ek he side dekhi hai jst deals.Rehaan ko Maa nahi de sakte.. He can apoint cook ,nanny for Rehaan 

Geet: Shayad darte ho dusri Maa se k wo Rehaan ko pyar dengi ja nahi...

Daddi: Dusri Maa...humme to unki pehli Maa ka bhi nahi pata

Rano: Pehli Maa ka pata nahi apko.

Geet: Ha Daddi (shocked both)

Daddi: Maan k sath bhi aisa he kush hua.Maan was in relationship .Humme kabhi nahi bataya .Addi told me.

Rano: Fir

Daddi:  Shayad Maan ka wo pagalpan k wo shaddi nahi kare-gay aur binna shaddi k humme waris dengay... forced that girl to take this step.Aur karti bhi wo kya...Hum inko manaa nahi sakke jin hathon main unhone aankk kholi...so then relation of few months couldn't do any thing (she was bit tensed)

Geet: But why he is against to hav a life partner

Daddi: Becoz his parents marriage was a failure aur yahi kaaran hai

Geet: Yeh zaroori to nahi fir se aisa ho.

Rano: Geet ur n Maan's past may b different but reality is u both r going through same.

This much tensed session got interrupted when both kids came running.

Rehaan: Momi...(he was crying)

Geet jumped from sofa

Geet: What happened Rehaan

Rehaan: Mommi dekho Mannat kya bol rahi hai

Mannat: U r a liar jst lik ur Papa (she yelled placing her hands on waist)

Geet: Mannat shut ur mouth let me listen to him.(she pointed her finger to Mannat)

Mannat: But momi (now she made pity face rubbing her eyes)

Geet: Bolo beta why r u crying.

Rehaan: Momi Rehaan ne iska I pad khraab nahi kiya but she says I m a liar.Jst lik Papa.(he was sobbing)

Mannat: U r liar jst lik ur Papa...he said he appointed best cook for Rehaan but it was not true...He was not best..Rehaan likes what Momi makes...My Momi is best.So tell me he is liar na...Rehaan ne kaha hum iske Papa ko  'Mere Papa Maan' keh sakte hai.But it not happened.My Momi gav permission to u Rehaan to ask u Momi...U r lire u hav done some thing wrong with my IPad (she started to cry bitterly )

Both kids r crying now.Geet grabbed both from hands n made them sit next to her.

Geet: Chalo pehle chup ho jaao dono..nahi to Momi rone lag-gi..apko acha lage-ga ..bolo bolo for new dishes kon bana kar dega aap ko (she cradled both)

Rehaan: Momi I m not liar.(he rubbed his eyes)

Geet: Who said u r a liar no u r not lire.

Mannat: Humne kaha yeh liar hai...(she attacked again but Daddi she was observing all with full concentration)

Geet: No beta Maan ne sabse acha cook appoint kiya tha agar Rehaan ko wo acha nahi laga to iska matlab yeh to nahi k Maan is a liar.Jaise apki Momi kitni dishes banati hai .Nanu ko Momi ka banaya Suji (semolina) ka halwa pasand hai..but u don lik that.Apko pasand nahi it means I m bad cook bolo.

Mannat: No u r best.(she made face)

Geet: Beta apki momi ki cook kiya apko kai baar acha nahi lagta but ur Nanu n Nani like it.waise he Rehaan hai if Rehaan doesn't lik that cook iska matlaab yeh to nahi woh cook acha nahi.

Mannat: But he lied ..he ask my Momi ..his Momi...But he not let me say his Papa 'Mere Papa '

Geet: He is not lying.Beta aap Papa kahe its not necessary  pyar to uncle keh kar bhi kiya ja sakta hai...Agar Rehaan humko Momi na kahe hum fir bhi Rehaan se pyar karegay.

Rehaan: Momi Papa is not lir unhone bola Rehaan ko wo Mannat k liye fight karegay aur isko waise he ice cream khane le kar jaa-a gay jst lik me.(he placed his tiny hand on Geet's cheek to put his side in front of Geet)

Geet: I know Rehaan u r rite.Ayr Mannat Ipad khraab ho gaya to kya beta..Momi ka phone kissi ne use nahi kiya but fir bhi wo khraab ho gaya..that is new one.

Mannat: Ya Momi (she put her eyes down )

Geet: So say u r sorry to Rehaan...Mannat (she turned her face with her hand)

Mannat: Rehaan ..Mannat tumse sorry hai (she made sorry face)

Rehaan: Its okey Mannat main Papa se kahunga tumko new Ipad la kar de..agar unke pass time nahi hua to main apna ipad tumko de dunga okey (he was totally normal now lik nothing happened )

Mannat: Nahi hamari Momi hamare liye new Ipad le aa-agi Haina Momi (she said with ful faith in her Momi)

Geet: Ya (she kissed Mannat n then Rehaan)

Both ladies looked at Geet.How she calmed both kids down.For Rano this was not new.But for Daddi this was totally new.First impression of Geet put deep impact on her.How she solved kids matter with ease.Which always seems minor.But these minor conflicts some times hurt a kid internally some times for whole life..If decision maker gives verdict against that lil one.But Geet not let any one realize in whose favor she gav verdict.She convinced both.

Daddi had no doubt about Geet.How she made her/Daddi's bully son speechless jst lik her bully girl against lil gentleman.She came back home with a new hop 

I ll update next soon.Till then read this n comment hit tab

Lov

Jass😭