Posted: 12 years ago
This OS is dedicated to Raji fans especially Rashi.Krishna who requested me to write one and also being a SNS fan I like Jigar a lot and wish him happiness. As we all know married couples especially leads mostly end up together so I want Rashi to be with Jigar too.

This story is going to take off from the laddo blunder and hopefully you will all enjoy and move on from the aweful boring saturday without much SNS to talk about.

" Rashi what is this?" asked Kokila angrily " Kakiji I ordered 20kgs of laddus but was sent 1 laddu of 20kgs, I tried telling the seller that is not what I order but he refused to listen or change it and as the time for puja is passing, I thought to just bring in the laddu...honestly Kakiji I did not order this big laddu...mummyji am telling the truth...I" "Rashi you made the order am sure the seller did not make the mistake...we have been ordering from them for long time and not once did he send us a wrong order... therefore you made the wrong order..." Kokila explained " Kakiji am..." "It's pointless explaining now Rashi...the time is passing and we need to take this laddu to the temple...since it's your mistake then you are to carry it by yourself...alone... that is your punishment...and no arguments..." Kokila finished daring anyone to intervene.

As Rashi struggled to take the step with the laddu, Jigar who was laging behind her came and took the laddu off her hands and strode easily towards the temple leaving Kokila furious and the rest of the family stunned.

Kokila felt belittled by Jigar and upon reaching home she voiced her displeasure " Jigar! this has never happened in our home where elders say one thing and the younger ones disrespect it..." " Kakiji am sorry for hurting you and to be honest I was not trying to disrespect your word but rather I wanted to save the little respect that this family has left at the temple" He said looking ashamed and before he was questioned further he left for his room.

Upon reaching his room he took off his jacket and flung it angrily on the bed and recalled what happened today. When he saw his wife and bhabi coming from the truck and with a horrendous looking ball of a sweet in his wife's hand, he wished he was moulded inside the ball as that would have been less disgraceful. He knows his wife is careless and makes so many mistakes and has many excuses or reasons to cover herself but how could she do this to his family and him. " Rashi how could you...I mean why can't you...ohh God when will my wife grow up... I love her loads but why me...Rashi!!!!!!" Jigar felt so embarassed  today and really wanted to punch someone for his wife's stupidity but what to do she is his wife of his choosing and now he has two options and he will have to choose the right one.

Dinner was quiet and Baa sensed some tension within her family that she felt uncomfortable around them and knows if she raise the topic now she does not know whether she can handle the shock and decided to talk with her two daughters in laws.

" How could Jigar go against mum's word...do they not hold any value to him...how could he... and that too in front of the whole family" Ahem complained to Gopi in their room who also felt bad for all her family and now is in the dilemmas as to whom to console. " Ahemji please calm down... Maaji will be fine and she was not wrong in punishing Rashi behen for her mistake...but you should not blame devarji also for his actions." " You mean it's okay for him to oppose mum" "No Ahemji that is not what I mean...may be as Rashiben's husband... he was taking the punishment upon himself as they are one and the same." Ahem for once felt bad for thinking ill of his brother and knew he would have taken the load off Gopi if she were the one to carry it." You are right Gopi he is after all her husband."

When Rashi came into their room, Jigar was in the bath room changing into his night gown. She picked up her phone to call her mum and convey to her the latest and also asked her why she hung up her call when she needed help. As she was about to leave the room, Jigar came out and both starred at each other for a while until " are you going some where Rashi?" " Yes...no ...I mean just to get water to drink." He nodded and she left and as she was taking long to come with the water, Jigar decided to locate her. " Mummy, I've been trying to call you for so long and you are just taking my call...do you not want to talk to me...listen mummy when i need your help you are not there to provide it and...ohhh mummy I have to call you again...I think I heard some foot steps and it might be Jigarji...okay bye I will call you tomorrow and do take phone." She finished just in time for Jigar to caught up with her " I just wondered what took you so long."He said before leading the way to their room

As she went to the wash room to change he waited anxiously for her and when she reappeared, she headed to her side of the bed and lay down and switch off the lights. He was getting annoyed with her...did she notice him sitting. He switched on the lights again

"Jigar what is this...today I had so much work to do and that too alone and I have to do a lot tomorrow as well so please let me sleep and if you have office work to do and give to Ahemjiju, then please use the study or living room but let me sleep as am too tired." She finished and again switch off the lights but this time Jigar went to her side and switch them on again and pull her off the bed and dragged her with him out of the house and into his car and drove off. " Wow Jigarji this is nice a long drive and that too alone...lets have some ice dream Jigarji...or we can go to a movie now that we are out...Jigarji this is not fair you should atleast let me wear some nice clothes...on no Jigarji I have no make up on and you are wearing your pyjamas...Jigarji were are we going dresses in our nightie..."

" Ohhh Jigarji this is so beautiful and nice...thank you Jigarji thank you." She said and ran forward and was enjoying the waves beating her feet in the dark. Jigar could not help but admire his wife, who was looking dashing with the moon light on her beautiful face... he felt mesmerised and drooling at her curvacious movement...her smile which hit him hard like a nob in the chest... yes he is in love with his wife and this moment all he wanted to do was kiss her for enternity." Jigarji! this is nice...I love it" Rashi's sounds brought him back to reality and why they were her...yes they need to talk

"Rashi please come out of the water" " Ohh come on Jigarji this is fun and we..." " Rashi I mean it do come out of the water" Rashi now sense some form of anger and left without further argument and went and sat next to him. She quietly linked her hands with his and when he looked at her, " am sorry Jigarji,I did not mean to disobey you...it's just that you brought me to such a lovely place for the first time without taking permission...I like it so much and it a lovely  place"

" I love this place too Rashi and used to come here a lot to destress... and as for not taking permission, that's because we are not allowed to go out at night so as not to worry them but today is different..." "how Jigarji" " cause you hurt me Rashi...very badly...and do you know what is worse than that, you did not even realise it." " What are you talking about Jigarji...I do not understand...when and how...I have tried to not hurt you jigarji." 

"that's the thing Rashi... you do not even know when am hurt by you or anything else...It being nearly two years since we married and to be honest I still do not see us as a couple...you do your thing and I do mine and yet we live in the same room and on the same bed...I know more about you than you do about me and it hurts Rashi, it hurts a lot...am battling with my emotions regarding us."

"Jigarji I know you have not completely forgiven me for what happened but I have apologized and I do not know what else to do...am trying hard to show you I have changed...Kakiji is not making it easy for me and..." " Rashi this is not about Kakiji and why should she make it easy to trust you...you have to realise that what you did was not a small thing...anyway am talking about us...forget about favourite food or colour...do you know why bhabi and bhai are starting to understand each other well...it's because she was patient...she tried and worked hard in finding out those little things which pleases and displeases him...not only that she also included everything that is related to him ie his family...she made us all happy and bhai eventually saw what we all seen and learnt to appreciate her more...finally bhabi always make sure she does not do anything to disgrace bhai and in effect his family...Rashi am not comparing you with bhabi but after today's incident makes me wonder whether you think of my happiness and what displeases me."

" Jigarji what are you saying that I do not understand you...I work so hard from morning till night and how do you think I feel when am question at everything I do...Kakiji ia always giving me things to do all the time and not appreciating me...I know in the beginning I was more careless but now I work really hard Jigarji and now even you are not appreciating what I do." " Rashi that not true...I do not have to complement or praise you when you do good...it's for you to know whether what you are doing will cause me to fall low in front of the family."

"Today at the temple do you know how low I had to bow my head because you made such a blunder that not only my family felt low but others were making a mockery of us and me personally because you are directly linked to me Rashi...am your husband and any mistake you make huge or small, I will feel ashamed that my wife is fault."

"Jigar not you too...honestly I did not order that big laddu...I mean I did order laddu but not 20kgs in one." " Rashi this is not about you being right and the seller wrong...this is about how people per see our family...when I called you could have shared this problem with me...I could have got some from the nearest store and we would not have to face such comments from people. you would not have been punished and we...I mean you and I would have sort it out and therefore I would not have to bow down...just think Rashi have you seem papa lowering his head in shame or Kaka or even Ahem bhai...so how come it me always that has to bow my head down in shame because my wife forgot to put my honour ahead of her decision."

" to be honest I wanted you to feel the burden of the laddu going up the steps but you are my wife Rashi and letting you be disgraced like that in front of strangers is the same I felt and therefore shared your punishment."

Rashi lower her head in shame as she now understands what Jigar was trying to explain to her and she see the sense in what he said and knows Gopi has never let Ahemjiju down in public and recalls that no matter what she is doing, she knows what time Ahemji returns as she is always preparing his preferred tea on time and knows exactly what his allergies and likes or dislikes are. she raise her head towards her husband and realised what a beautiful soul he has and how much he cares for her. She felt very fortunate to be given a second chance and she has not used it well and felt bad especially for Jigar.

" Jigarji am very sorry for hurting you...I know now what you are talking about and Jigarji as from tomorrow you will not bow your head down as I will not give you an opportunity to complain...I will not promise perfection over night but surely you will flourish in the eyes of the family and outsiders too.

Jigar was happy and knew when she vows to do something she will and at that moment love shone through his eyes for the woman sitting next to him and he sense her ease and shy smile of happiness. He grab her hand and brought to his lips and kiss her knockles and pull her off her feet and ran with her towards the sea water. Rashi was enjoying herself a lot and felt loved by the man she has secretly started to love since returning to MM. 

The moon was bright enough for them to enjoy each other in the sandy beach. they walked along it for a while and swam as well and then decided to head home. Rashi was now shivering with her sari clung to her curves and sending wind through it. Jigar notice and gave her jacket which she took and started to walk ahead. Jigar stopped in his tracks as he was distracted by the most amazing figure walking ahead of him and he could not believe it's almost two years and he has got to touch it. " Jigarji!! what happened" Rashi enquired when she noticed him standing. "If only I can share this with you Rashi...if only." he thought to himself and walk past her only to stop and open the car door for her and before she climb in, he grab her hand and could not control himself when he saw her licking her lips and decided he was to do that job for her. He brought his head down slow hopin she would not push him and was happy when he saw her lips tremble as he touch her with his. Both shivered at the touch but went for more and kept kissing with the promise of a new beginning and not caring a darn who see them.

" Ahemji this is a nice place but we need to go home before maaji wakes up...Ohh Ahemji this car looks like De...var...ji's... aur Raaa... shi." Both were shock and embarassed  and looked away in the other diections away from the love birds.

" Rashi I want to tell you some thing..." She could still feel the heat of the aftermath and now " I LOVE YOU." she does not know how to respond to that but knew she cared for her Jigarji a lot and will do all she can to not let him down " Jigarji THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME".

Well wanted to write more but gotta go to bed so enjoy

will comment after I think about it.   not a rashi fan ... but I do love jigar.

EDIT ...   very nice OS ... jogar is such a nice person ... even though he know what kind of person rashi is ... but he is so in love with her ... when will she really love him.
Edited by ANJ4 - 12 years ago
Really nice!! Rashi will be really happy after reading this!! :p atleast rashi realizes she has some feelings for jigar!! Great going!!
Its really nice Kamjal. Sweet and simple. 
tht was a fab os👏
wish we could get to see such scenes in SNS...
thanks u.. kamjal.. its really sweet 👏 🤗
really really good for  OS, awesome
lovely os👏

really cute, what was gopi and ahem doing there??
Superb OS Kamjal.

Not much Gohem though.
Nice OS Kamjal...enjoyed it...

we had snippets of Gohem...thats the best 😉...though we want more of it !!!

"When Rashi came into their room, Jigar was in the bath room changing into his night gown." -- this was hilarious 😆😆
Edited by navyab - 12 years ago