ARTICLE : RAM TO LEAVE BALH :(:(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys i m shocked after reading this that ram is leaving balh...           A inside source has said that ram will leave balh due his movies and other isues bt they state that real reason is that due to dipping trps of balh and bad equation with sakshi ram is leaving tooo saddd     will post the link of article soon...

GUYS DONT GET SAD ITS APRIL FOOL DAY ENJOYY
Is it another April Fool's joke?
Oh no!! I'm gonna quit the show if Ram leaves BALH..

NO!!!! I just hope it is yet another April Foool's joke.

----MAN You GOT ME!!!--- I commented without properly reading your post, just saw the title and commented! oh no!

Edited by evanbaxter7058 - 12 years ago
what the hell this cant happen no rashi-no balh bye to this show😡
Posted: 11 years ago
Is it True???? Well I so shocked after hearing this.And how he can have the bad equation with Sakshi?
Originally posted by joohi5ifyy

Is it True???? Well I so shocked after hearing this.And how he can have the bad equation with Sakshi?

Well this Post clearly mentions it was an April Fool Joke...

Don't understand Y the old posts are coming up now.. Please refrain from posting here friends..
Hey mod plz remove this topic.. it was just a prank & is creating confusion 
Originally posted by joohi5ifyy

ohh no!!!..read the full post it was a joke only to make people april fool on 1st april!!..😆

i didn't know about this post..and came here seeing this thread in the first page..was so shocked and i was about to cry...i just became an april fool on 30th April!!!😭 ðŸ˜­
April fool.plz remove this topic.