rashi finally pays updated 19/5pg 35

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This is how i want rashi to finally realize her love for jigar

Jigar was shocked to see his wife carrying a huge yellow ball wrapped in plastic and almost limping towards the temple.the whole family descended and finally kaki gave rashi the punishment of carrying the huge yellow laddu which looked like the sun of a class v solar system science project.

Jigar felt really humiliated all the people gathered were making fun of his wife and his family. His wife had again put the modi name at stake. this gal would never learn.but he could not see rashi carrying that heavy load either and climbing the long fleet of stairs. His wife had many flaws and qualities but physical strength was not one of them so he decided to go against his kaki s orders and literally snatched the ladoo from rashi s hand and marched inside the temple(all the gym trips finally paid off :p )

The whole modi family was standing open mouthed to actually see goody two shoes actually disobeying his kaki s words . Rashi was shocked to see jigar actually supporting her in front of the everyone hundred ladoos burst in her heart she had always wanted this.

The celebrations the puja and the rituals were going on in full swing but a storm was brewing in Jigar s heart he actually wanted to actually shake rashi and ask her why she dint care-about him about his family about their prestige.

He needed to make a few things crystal clear he caught hold of rashi s hand in the middle of the puja and dragged her behind a pillar where they could have some privacy. Rashi was surprised to see this sudden passionate outburst from jigar her husband was literally on fire today.jigar pushed rashi against the pillar and looked into rashi s eyes and questioned her firmly

'why did you mess up the ladoo order rashi?'

no jigarji it was not my fault i actually ordered 20 kgs ladoo not one of 20 kgs i promise.

Jigar sucked in his breath rashi could never understand wat he wanted from her and their relationship. 'rashi i know why you messed up its coz gopi bhabi is not talking to u isnt it?'

rashi was shocked to actually hear this from jigar s mouth but before she could actually open her mouth and come up with another excuse jigar continued ' rashi please dont insult me by coming up with another lie to cover up. I know everythin rashi everything i heard your entire conversation with gopi bhabi the mango drama where she saved you and your mom by taking the blame on her ,mom s room becoming dirty again . Gopi bhabi may be innocent and she loves you a lot so she might not have come to the conclusion directly that it was all your fault but i know it was you. Rashi you taunted her that she is an orphan but dont you remember the same orphan was the reason you came back home or else the whole society would call you a woman left by her husband. Tell me which is worse rashi being an orphan she had no choice it was kanhaji s decision or being a woman thrown out by her husband and inlaws which was entirely your fault. You bought it upon yourself. You were given a second chance but you messed it up again .you were really busy trying to create misunderstandings between mom and kakiji instead of trying to mend the relation between us. I really dont know wat s going on in your head or wat you want but one thing is clear you dont want me for sure. Last time i had kept my mouth shut for my families happiness but this time i will open my mouth for their happiness and well being.the first thing i do after we reach home is solve the differences between my mom and kakiji and tell them who created them in the first place '

jigar started climbing down the stairs and decided to go to his car which was parked across the street.

This was the first time rashi had seen such disgust in jigar s eyes.last time she was thrown out of mm she had seen his hate when she had come back she had seen his anger but now it was different.every step he took away from her increased the strange feeling of heaviness in her heart.her heart was beating really fast never was she so scared.the adrenaline rush was so strong she had never experienced it even when she was about to be caught for her kalakaris and she would smartly escape. A sinking feeling engulfed her and she tried walking towards the person whose one expression was able to create a turmoil in her mind heart body and life. Her steps faltered she tried calling his name but her throat was dry she could not utter a single word.

Gopi who had seen the heated exchange between rashi and her devar and sawhim walking away so she decided to stop him till the end of the puja.

Rashi kept following jigar in a trance.she dint know why she was doing it but her feet suddenly had a life of their own.rashi was still halfway down on the stairs and gopi at the starting of the staircase when darkness blinded rashi when she saw a huge truck come out of nowhere and hit jigar who was crossing the road and sent his limp body flying in the air.
</div>

<div>

</div>

The sound of gopi screaming Devarji distracted everyone s attention from the puja .ahem turned to see gopi running down the stairs screaming devarji devarji he followed her and he was devastated to see his brothers almost lifeless body surrounded by a pool of blood lying just outside the temple gate while rashi was sitting next to him cradling his head in her laps and caressing his blood stained cheeks . Gopi and ahem rushed near their loved ones. Gopi made a silent note of the number of the speeding truck and sat next to her sister.she had resolved never to speak to rashi ben again but now was not the time 'rashi ben dont worry nothing will happen to devarji'which failed to draw a response from rashi,while ahem was busy calling the ambulance which had all the life saving equipments to sustain his airway breathing and circulation.

Hetal burst out into tears when she saw her son lying lifeless on the ground and tried to shake his body and kept repeating utho dikra utho dikra ' kokila see wat happened to my jigar he is not talking to me. Ask him to reply to me not to trouble me so much. Kokila he always listens to you make him say something'kokila hugged hetal shed a few silent tears herself and tried consoling hetal.

The entire time rashi had not uttered a single word only when the ambulance arrived and jigar was placed in the stretcher she held his hand and kissed it. As soon as the ambulance left rashi fainted ahem carried her, placed her on the backside of his car and proceeded to the hospital.

gopi had rashi s head on her lap,sprinked water on her when it did not help she muttered positive words and hoped rashiben would hear those words and get up.ahem reached the hospital while his mom dad kaka kaki came in another car.jigar was already in the ot and the operation preparations had started. Ahem and chirag completed the formalities while rashi was admitted as well and her vitals monitored.the doc on rounds after taking a detailed history told gopi that rashi was fine and probably it was just the shock of seeing her husband s accident caused her to faint.

Rashi opened her eyes to an unfamiliar surrounding.she tried closing her eyes when the entire accident flashed before her eyes again.she remembered the entire conversation in the temple was echoing in her ears.

Where was he now?wat if something happened to him?could she imagine a life without him? She was used to him used to his naughty comments. Dint her day begin either with waking up next to him,looking at his smiling face,the days when she would get up later than him she would involuntarily hug his pillow and sleep for some time engulfed in his familiar smell which made her feel safe. The nights when she would feel cold she would snuggle close to him drawing comfort from his body warmth.when ever she had a bad scary dream he would pat her head sleepily and put her back to sleep. Dint she always think wat his reaction would be when ever she dressed up everytime she wore the bangles he had given on her birthday she expected some comment. Dint her heart swell with pride when he had given his gym money to her mom?she always felt like a princess when he used to shower compliments and tried romancing with her. Knowingly or unknowingly she knew his fav dishes and stuff which he would never eat. He liked solving crosswords he loved animals and birds just like her.everytime he would give her a teasing look or smile she enjoyed the attention could she live without it? He had given her so many things which she never appreciated before the gajras the anklets the ring which he never gave her. she was scared of living without him his smile which encouraged her his eyes which were always full of love and admiration for her.rashi bit down hard on her trembling lower lip. Jigar must not die he must not. She could never forgive herself she had almost killed him physically and mentally.love was a funny thing. It could grow in most unlikely places.why was it that adoration in his eyes earlier was a matter of total indifference but now she would gladly do anything to see it.

Gopi entered rashi s room and happy to see her conscious before gopi could speak rashi uttered take me to him. Jigar s operation was completed and he was in icu.gopi took rashi when she saw lot of tubes inside him surrounded by huge machines reality struck.her lips began to quiver, tears shimmered in her eyes,and then overflowed in rivers down her cheeks

'i -cant-live-without -you!'she said with shaky composure. Then broke down completely turning and covering her face with her hands as shuddering sobs racked her breaking her heart.                     

<div>scroll down for index
Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was very well written Vibz..Hats offπŸ‘
Hopefully this brings Rashi to her senses..😊
-Eris- thumbnail

index

Part 1 page1
part 2 page1

part 3 page5
part 4 page8
part 5 page11
part 6 page15
part 7 page18
part 8 page21
part 9 page24

part 10 page26 and 27
part 11 page 34
part 12 page 35Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow..it is really beautifuly written.
I actually love it when so much importance is given to a characters feelings and it is explained in lengths.
Really nice vibz...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vibzz ,,, that was a fantastic OS..πŸ‘

i could see the whole thing before me,,, hope this will bring rashi into proper senses

Kavya.S thumbnail
vibha that was awesome dearπŸ‘...loved it
finally rashi is realizing what he means to her...
and jigar hope he's not hurt too much😭

Edited by sks21 - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

That was very well written Vibz..Hats offπŸ‘

Hopefully this brings Rashi to her senses..😊

thanks harini. Yup *fingers crossed *it will get her back 😳
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlackSonic

Wow..it is really beautifuly written.
I actually love it when so much importance is given to a characters feelings and it is explained in lengths.
Really nice vibz...

am glad jitu you liked it! In the show jigar is the least developed of all characters so had to write wat he feels πŸ˜†
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Vibzz ,,, that was a fantastic OS..πŸ‘

i could see the whole thing before me,,, hope this will bring rashi into proper senses

really sweet of u2 say tat:-) i hope someday in the show she realizes her love without suffering so much.
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sks21

vibha that was awesome dearπŸ‘...loved it

finally rashi is realizing what he means to her...
and jigar hope he's not hurt too much😭

😳 am glad u enjoyed it. No nothing will happen to jigar 😊