Prishna AT 5 - Ek Duje Ke Waaste|HB Kinshuk!pg-8 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Waise ek baat bolna hai tht aaj Babloo Bhaiya was full brother 2 me . I loved how he was consoling me was handling me as a typical Elder bro . kitne aachese humko sambhaal rahe the naa . Dekha naa kaise Tiffin scene mein bhi jab hum rone lage toh Babloo Bhaiye ne humein dheeraj diya by putting his hnd on my shoulder Aur phir thaane ke scene mein jab uhh aate hai toh kaise hum chote bhai ki tarah bhaagke unse bolte hai sab kuch aur kaise uhh humein Shaant karwaate hai . humein sach mein bahut aacha laga . 

I know it was also very lovely scene at that moment YOU were really tensed as he always does and were ready to fight with everyone without thinking of consequences. but papa was calm to console you and the way he said he will get bail tomorrow.
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

I know the way you said maa khana Khana kha lo bolna bhi muskil ho raha tha kaise apni ma ko kasam dekar khana kilaye aap.

Haan tht was really EMotional . My Voice was all Choked and It was so difficult for me 2 not 2 cry infront of maa and giving her courage tht Everything will be alrght and making her eating food . Tht was so Fab and Emotional .😭
I know . Waise kaa lagta hai kaa hoga kal ? thoda detail mein bataao Sonuwa . ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Haan tht was really EMotional . My Voice was all Choked and It was so difficult for me 2 not 2 cry infront of maa and giving her courage tht Everything will be alrght and making her eating food . Tht was so Fab and Emotional .😭

I know I can understand aap bahut emotional the kaise aap khana khila rahe the
Bye chote papa I have to go will chat tomorrow bye take care
Ok Sonuwa . Bye GN SD TC . WIll chat tomm . 
I am here dada ji. What a great kalakaar you are.
I am also here Bauji and Sonuwa . Bauji aaj tohaapne sachii kya acting ki . 
Arrey Gazab! Humra pintuwa gar agaye!
Originally posted by AngelDark

Arrey Gazab! Humra pintuwa gar agaye!
Dada ji aap kabhi sudhar nahi sakte haina dekhiye kya kiya aapne. It's bad