Originally posted by nazomel

I don't have the link but it happened 1st april 2013

thanks a ton :-)
Posted: 10 years ago
can any1 plz tell me hw 2 post pics
Originally posted by sweetgirl29

can any1 plz tell me hw 2 post pics
You are a newbie.. I think newbies can't post pics and links... you must be senior member.
waise toh i had posted this a long tym back also (original query on pg 25) sweetshine (farah ki bachi!! πŸ˜‘) had told me that she"ll get it by the following week but nahi mila 
i'm RE-POSTING my query- CAN SM1 PLS PLS PLS GET ME THE HOSANNA TUNE? need to use it for my solo performance!!
^^download it from songspk. its free.. you wont find the song in youtube but you can search in dailymotion. i have dowloaded it from songspk. im from mobile online so cant send you the link.. will pm you the link
I was offtrack with SG sometimes now . The last time I saw Suvreen and Yuvi to patch up . And now I'm with them again when Suvreen is working with/for/in his commany(I'm not sure as I missed so many episodes). Now my question is What was happing ? I mean what happend between RC & Suvreen (their story)? When & how Samer enters in this show ? Does RC still in love with Suvreen ? Please help me out with a summery . I'll be greatfull . Thank you

You are a newbie.. I think newbies can't post pics and links... you must be senior member.
ok thnx 4 d info
bt unfortuntly it will take ages 4 me 2 bcum a senior memberπŸ˜’

thnx 4 d info naz πŸ˜Š
bt i think it will take ages 4 me 2 bcum a senior mem.πŸ˜’
Can anyone tell me 4 lions film nissar parvej and gul email id