RaJi, a new beginning OS part 2 page 4 updated

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so as promised to Vibha, a story for the RaJi fans. I am sorry it took me so long to write this...

It had been over a couple of weeks since the whole ladoo fiasco. Kakiji was really mad at her that day and then out of nowhere she stopped being mad at her. Rashi had a feeling her sister Gopi was her savior. Rashi was starting to understand how much Gopi and Jigarji meant to her. For some reason her Mummy was not picking up the phone when she called and or was not calling back. Rashi was tired of all this lies and deceit done to the family. In the whole time when her mother was not available, Rashi did as she was told and she actually found it was much easier to do what she needed than to find a way out of it. Whenever she used to try and get Gopi in trouble or even wiggle her way out of work, she would get in trouble or be blasted by Kakiji. Nowadays since she does her work, and she is staying out of trouble even Kakiji is being nice to her. She has not yelled at Rashi for a long time. Now Rashi realized that she was spending too much time doing her Mummy's bidding to ruin her sasural...when she should have been just living peacefully in her sasural. So what if Jigarji was the younger brother, Gopi loved her unconditionally and never treated her like a Devrani. Rashi had seen some of her friends whose Jethani's treated the Devrani's like their own personal servant and here she used to do it to Gopi and Gopi never complained. She needed to change her relationship with Gopi and she needed to start and appreciate her husband. No matter what she did he was always loving her and always buying her small gifts here and there...Rashi smiled when she thought of Jigarji. She was really falling head over heels in love with him.

In the evening just before the men were supposed to come home, Rashi went to her room and waited for Jigarji. She was going to confess her love to him. And she could no longer wait. If she had a ride to the office or even if she was allowed to leave the house, she would go to his office and confess. But she had to wait and this waiting game was killing her. She was pacing the floor thinking about how she and Jigarji had hugged and held each other. It was magical, even she felt a current, but then at that time she was more or less doing what her mother told her to do. It was like a realization dawned upon her...Why did she listen to her mother in the first place. Once she was married into the Modi family, she should have just concentrated on her married life. But no, she had to go and listen to her mother and they together tried to ruin her sasural and in the process she would have lost Jigarji forever. No! She would not allow that to happen. Just then her phone rang and she saw it was her Mummmy. She picked up the phone and said, Mummy how are you? Urmila started to say this choti kagdi is driving me crazy. I could be making so much money and she is not doing her part. Rashi was rolling her eyes at her mothers words. Rashi wondered why she never saw things this clearly before or for that matter why was she thinking like this now...what changed. She told her mother she needed to go and hung up. And then she started to think.

Rashi knew what changed. Her sister was distant from her and she was really starting to miss Gopi. And on top of all that she had heard Gopi support her in the ladoo fiasco in front of her MIL and Kakaji saying that Rashi ben did not do it on purpose and that it was done and over with and it should be forgotten. Rashi had since then started to see Gopi in a different light. She had also once seen Jigarji staring at her photo and he had kissed it and told her picture he loved her. Rashi was so stupid, but not any more...she was going to confess and she was going to work hard on her marriage. She would no longer listen to her mother. Rashi wanted to do something special for Jigarji. So she decided to wear that pick saree he had gifted her. She had worn it once before, but at that time Jigarji was really mad at her and he would not even acknowledge her. But this time she was going to get a reaction out of him and she would not stop till she got one. Then she heard the men come home. She rushed into the bathroom to change before Jigarji came into the room. Rashi was coming out of the bathroom after changing and Jigar was just about to open the bathroom door to go inside to freshen up. They collided. Rashi held on to Jigarji's shoulder and looked into his eyes. For the first time ever she felt shy and she could not hold his gaze. She looked down and smiled shyly.

Jigar had just come home and he was sitting with his family in the hall trying to find an excuse to go and see his wife. He finally got one when Bhai said he was going to change and he took the opportunity to also do the same. He did not want to make anyone think he was too eager. As he was walking up the stairs, he was remembering Rashi and all her changes. Since the ladoo incident she was really working hard and she did not complain. She was cordial to everyone. She even made sure his mom and Kaki no longer had misunderstandings between each other. For Jigar, that was the best part. His family was whole again. He wanted to be closer to Rashi, but eveytime he tried she either had some work to do or she was needed somewhere by someone. He was starting to get a little frustrated. He wished she had the same intense feelings for him as he did for her. He didn't know what else to do. He walked into his room and put his bag down and headed to the bathroom. He was just about to grab the handle when Rashi stepped out in that saree her had given her...God she was beautiful. If he had his way he would grab her and kiss her passionately. She was looking at him and they were both lost in each other. Rashi colliding with Jigar had made Jigar's senses crazy. And on top of that the saree. He then in a soft voice said Rashi, you look stunning in that saree. Rashi blushed and looked further down. Jigar put his finger under her chin and raised her head and made her look at him. He said Rashi, this is the first time you are feeling this shy. You look even more beautiful when you are shy. Rashi who could no longer hold back threw herself at him and held him tight and just kept saying over and over again...Jigarji, I am sorry for not realizing your worth before...but now I know and I love you Jigarji...I love you Jigarji...I love you Jigarji...Jigar held her close and thought he was hearing things. He could not believe his ears.

Jigar was shocked beyond words. He held on to her and he said Rashi, I love you too. I am so happy to know you love me. He then tried to loosen the grip and looked into her eyes and saw tears there. He wiped her tears from her eyes while still looking at her. Rashi had a small smile on her lips and her cheeks were turning pink. Jigar then started to caress her cheeks and then something about the whole situation made him lean into her and he grazed her lips. He felt her breath catch. He looked at her and saw her eyes were closed and her lips were parted...like she was inviting him in. He grazed her lips once again and when she responded in the same manned, he took the kiss a little deeper. By now they were holding onto each other for dear life and kissing each other. Jigar felt like he had died and gone to heaven. Rashi felt like she was melting in his arms. Jigar felt Rashi go limp and so he took the kiss even deeper and plunged his tongue into her mouth. This got Rashi to moan into his mouth and that in turn made Jigar moan as well. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity, but was only a few minutes. And when they came up for air, Jigar and Rashi stood there with their foreheads touching and Jigar said that was the best greeting he has ever had and asked if he could be greeted like this always. To this Rashi smiled and said Jigarji, it would be my pleasure...I am sorry for not appreciating you and your love before, but if you give me a chance, I want to show you how much I love you and I want the chance to always make you happy...

To be cont'd...
Edited by Dhabu89 - 12 years ago
lovely OS rupal...like ur version of raashi...the one who realises her folly and trying to make amends..
Great OS Rupal and a wonderful portrayal of Rashi's.  Good on you.😊
Lovely OS on RaJi! πŸ˜ƒEdited by angl143 - 12 years ago
Good one Rupal.. Well written OSπŸ‘
Nice OS Rupal😊...It 'll be nice if Rashi really realizes the importance of Jigar, Gopi and other MM people in her life.😊
Personally, I want Rashi to accept all her kalakaries by herself in front of everyone and to regret for it.(I know its something beyond from happening in SNSπŸ˜›).

well with Urmi out...Rashi's brain & heart seem to be working πŸ˜‰ !!! liked the OS Rupal !!!
Wow Rupal Fab it is.. Lovely OS
Originally posted by varshu27

lovely OS rupal...like ur version of raashi...the one who realises her folly and trying to make amends..

Thank you Varshu πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Xarina

Great OS Rupal and a wonderful portrayal of Rashi's.  Good on you.😊

I tried my best...Thank you Xarina πŸ˜ƒ