WU 1/4/12:SiNal Escape,Wants to confess their love

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yeh kya half WU๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, loved the emotions yo have used in the WU, the cat, the bus, Sinal, witcha every emotion is so good and apt.

Let hope tomorrow we get to see mini mini HM before the shooting saga continues๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago

nice WU..and emotions r tooo good...
Nice update Maria.Finally you must have enjoyed doing update.Richa's emots๐Ÿคฃ n Siddhi at PCO with plaits was very funny.๐Ÿ˜†

I just loved the epi,best Super epi so far-full of superb sinal moments.Their hugs,protective side of Kunal,their nok jhoks,bachhi-uncle convo,finally Kunal ready to confess to Siddhi were just awesome.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Daddy T was fab with that slap n trying to knock some sense to his darling daughter,but its too late.

Originally posted by -Rani

Yeh kya half WU๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, loved the emotions yo have used in the WU, the cat, the bus, Sinal, witcha every emotion is so good and apt.

Let hope tomorrow we get to see mini mini HM before the shooting saga continues๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oye. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Full update ab dekhlo  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ya.. i too hope the mini HM comes true... But can't see Kunu hurt.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by -sahasra-

Nice update Maria.Finally you must have enjoyed doing update.Richa's emots๐Ÿคฃ n Siddhi at PCO with plaits was very funny.๐Ÿ˜†

I just loved the epi,best Super epi so far-full of superb sinal moments.Their hugs,protective side of Kunal,their nok jhoks,bachhi-uncle convo,finally Kunal ready to confess to Siddhi were just awesome.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Daddy T was fab with that slap n trying to knock some sense to his darling daughter,but its too late.

Yep Sahu.. ๐Ÿค— I loved it completely... This is the best Maha Episode i've ever seen and one of the best episodes of Parichay ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Loved Everything about it except the Mad Witcha part.. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข Daddy T rocked it and so our SiNal too.. Esp the bus scene.. haiii โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Thanx a lot for the wonderful update dear. Did not watch the episode yet but reading ur update...made me imagine everything.
Keep up the great work maria.
Love ur work.

savi..

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Yep Sahu.. ๐Ÿค— I loved it completely... This is the best Maha Episode i've ever seen and one of the best episodes of Parichay ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Loved Everything about it except the Mad Witcha part.. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†We can never like her scenes n these days its even more irritating,anyways Daddy T himself mentioned about her pagalpan,so surely she'll land in pagalkhana๐Ÿ˜†Daddy T rocked it and so our SiNal too.. Esp the bus scene.. haiii โ˜บ๏ธI love this protective side of Kunal n sleeping scene in bus is awesome๐Ÿ˜
Marvelous  update maria.  Missed ur emots in your previous episodes' update(though enjoyed reading it as ever). ...but u have made it up in this update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š, loved all the apt emots...amazing...

Thanks & keep up the good work...โญ๏ธ