DOTW : Testing Time for RaYa!

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Friends! Welcome to DOTW!

So the love between Ram and Priya has blossemed..
They are husband-wife in every essenece of the word now..

Now it is time to strengthen their relationship, and they are already being subjected to test!

We saw misunderstanding creeping between RaYa, beacuse of sid..
And Niharika gave open challenge to Priya..

So the topic of discussion is,

What Priya needs to do now? In my opinion before handling sid, she needs to make things clear with ayesha! that is a better way to save her from the trap..

Well actually.. How big is the trap sid set??

After Niharika's open challenge, will priya be able to put one and one together, and realise what Krishu ji meant? will this lead to KK's return?

We saw Ram talking to sid in precap?
What will be outcome of this confrontation? 

There is no doubt that Ram loves and trusts priya to the core. And I'm sure they will pass this  test with flying colours! Lets give RaYa our support!

Also... There may be some cute scenes awaiting us this week!

When will Ram tell Priya that he brought a company for her? What will be her reaction..

And the  most imp one...
When will Priya call him 'Ram'...

and if she does, Do you think she'll be able to call him by name in front of everyone? Or it will be something only between two of them?
Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

May I answer just one part of it right now?

The last part... I want her to call him Ram (whenever she starts... it may get a bit postponed due to strained relations right now) in front of everyone except Daadi...

Since Daadi doesnt like it (old school of thought), it makes sense to humor her... but I would definitely want her to call him Ram in front of Niharika at least..

The night before...when Nih and SHiney stopped her at the foot of the stairs and tried to frighten her that Ram was very very angry, I absolutely loved the confidence with which she said "I Can handle him"...

So..calling him Ram in front of that witch, after the spat...will help Priya emphasise her closeness with Ram a bit more...

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

May I answer just one part of it right now?

The last part... I want her to call him Ram (whenever she starts... it may get a bit postponed due to strained relations right now) in front of everyone except Daadi...

Since Daadi doesnt like it (old school of thought), it makes sense to humor her... but I would definitely want her to call him Ram in front of Niharika at least..

The night before...when Nih and SHiney stopped her at the foot of the stairs and tried to frighten her that Ram was very very angry, I absolutely loved the confidence with which she said "I Can handle him"...

So..calling him Ram in front of that witch, after the spat...will help Priya emphasise her closeness with Ram a bit more...

And am sure Niharika might die or atleast faint. Ram being Golu might just show his happiness before everyone. Hahahaha
chitloner thumbnail
Priya has to act smart now. At first she should talk to Ayesha. Also to her parents. I am sure during this turn of events, Sharma family will get to know that Natasha has had an abortion and Priya, inspite of knowing this has kept it a secret. Given the nature of Ayesha, I don't mind she will go against her own sister to carry on her so called relation with Sid. This might actually lead to more differences between the couple. So name calling and company gifting take a back seat.
No, I don't think Krishu ji will return so soon. Priya might want to handle things on her own. Am sure once the abortion issue comes out, Nuts will have a major supporting role in Priya's battle over the evils in the family. Krishu ji might return only when the things turn ugly. Maybe when Ram is made to involve directly. Niharika is a woman of such intense evil intentions that a woman who can turn a son against his mother would leave no leaf unturned to separate Ram and Priya. It might be then that Krishu ji will enter.
I don't think there will be any use in talking to Sid. He might just say sorry and no repetition and do the same stuff of trapping Ayesha

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amy very nice topic for discussion.

Let me take one point-How to handle Sid?..Will talk about Priya calling Ram by given name, her strategies of handling Niharika etc later.

Sid is a cunning and clever person. A man with no scruples he will go any lengths to have his way and gets what he wants..

Priya first needs to understand what exactly the evil trio wants.. Now that she has been given a warning by Niharika, she will know what she is up against..

If she is able to track Sid, have him followed and find out what hes up to, then she can plan her next move. Enlisting the help of Rishabh will be of immense use here.

Dig up Sid's past and his mismanagements of funds, malpractice and womanising ways. Lay it on the table in front of everyone and then let  Ram do the needful is a very nice option.  

Or conversely, show Ayesha who the actual Sid is and leave it for herself  to judge, is also a good option.

But lets see how things will transpire in the week. Who knows the CVs may twist and completely bowl us all a googly!!.. 
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well...it is really a testing time for them...but Priya is brave enough to handle all situations...she will surely come out of  all problems...her 'never say die' attitude will surely help...even though at the beginning, it may look as though she might lose the battle...but she will surely bounce back...Ram too needs just a spark to expose Sid...if he finds out anything about his office frauds, then Sid can as well say goodbye to his bad deeds and may get kicked out by Ram himself...once decided, everyone knows that it is difficult to change Ram's mind...hope Ram and Priya's love for each other will help in solving their problems...Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
chitloner thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Amy very nice topic for discussion.

Let me take one point-How to handle Sid?..Will talk about Priya calling Ram by given name, her strategies of handling Niharika etc later.

Sid is a cunning and clever person. A man with no scruples he will go any lengths to have his way and gets what he wants..

Priya first needs to understand what exactly the evil trio wants.. Now that she has been given a warning by Niharika, she will know what she is up against..

If she is able to track Sid, have him followed and find out what hes up to, then she can plan her next move. Enlisting the help of Rishabh will be of immense use here.

Dig up Sid's past and his mismanagements of funds, malpractice and womanising ways. Lay it on the table in front of everyone and then let  Ram do the needful is a very nice option.  

Or conversely, show Ayesha who the actual Sid is and leave it for herself  to judge, is also a good option.

But lets see how things will transpire in the week. Who knows the CVs may twist and completely bowl us all a googly!!.. 

I do expect a googly yaar Maris. That is what is the surprise package for us
maris08 thumbnail
^^^^^^
 Chitra. EK sure knows this week many other 10.30 pm shows are going to garner a lot of eyeballs and up the TRPs. So trust her not to take it lightly.
She will not go down easily and will surely bring some unexpected twists and finish this week at a crucial juncture, making us all wanting for more..
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maris08

^^^^^^

Chitra. EK sure knows this week many other 10.30 pm shows are going to garner a lot of eyeballs and up the TRPs. So trust her not to take it lightly.
She will not go down easily and will surely bring some unexpected twists and finish this week at a crucial juncture, making us all wanting for more..

I think so too. By the way, do you think that the part about Natasha's track ending soon may be true? I hope they don't show a bizarre track with everyone coming to know about the abortion and Kartik ditching her and Nutz succeeding in a suicide attempt or something...

I think Ekta is gonna do her best to hike the TRPs now... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

I think so too. By the way, do you think that the part about Natasha's track ending soon may be true? I hope they don't show a bizarre track with everyone coming to know about the abortion and Kartik ditching her and Nutz succeeding in a suicide attempt or something...

I think Ekta is gonna do her best to hike the TRPs now... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

lalitha am sure Sumona will not quit BALH. Nutz role is very important and the catalyst for Raya's closeness or seperation, whichever way the CVs take it up..
But i suspect there will be some big drama involving her and she may be absent for sometime(either due to vacation or something involving her injured finger).. but rest assured EK will not let go of her so easily..