*~Shapathian Of The Week#8~*

Posted: 12 years ago

Shreya: Welcome, welcome, welcome. Welcome to the 8th Shapathian of the Week.
Abhigyan: Aur iss hafte ka Shapathian kaun hai?
Shreya: Pehle yeh batao ke Gautam kahan hai?
Abhigyan: Woh mere saath aaj kal kahin nahi aata hai.
Shreya: Yaar tum dono dost the aur ab kya ho gaya? Ek Shikha ki wajah se itna hungama.
Abhigyan: Kya karen?
Shreya: Dosti kar lo. Waise iss hafte ka jo Shapathian hai woh tum dono ke beech main dosti karva kar hi rahegi.
Abhigyan: Aisa kaun hai yeh?
Shreya: Woh peechle teen saalon se IF pe hai.
Abhigyan: Acha? Wah!!! Aage batao.
Shreya: Woh ek sachi CIDian hai.
Abhigyan: Arre yaar yeh kaun hai.
Shreya: Abhigyan, tumhari sab se baari fan hai.
Abhigyan: Yeh kaun hai?
Shreya: Yaar, abhi tak nahi samjhe.
Abhigyan: Nahi.
Shreya: Uska naam BHAVANA hai!!!

So get ready Bhavana. It's time to grill you. Now use this siggy for the next week.

And the first set of questions are:

Name: 

Fav color:

Fav movie:

Fav actor/ess:

How I got started on IF:

Fav section on IF:

Fav sigmaker:

Fav videomix + maker:

Fav fanfic writer:

Fav character of HNLHS after Gautam:

What do you like most about HNLHS forum:

Any message to the rest of the members?:

Arre congrats BhavanaπŸ₯³
Will try to give u maximum questions I can giveπŸ˜†
wowww
congratezz Bhavana πŸ₯³
  1. When was the last time you tried something new?
  2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
  3. What's the most sensible thing you've ever heard someone say?
  4. What gets you excited about life?
  5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
  6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
  7. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?
  8. Who do you love and what are you doing about it?
  9. What's a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
  10. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
  11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
  12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
  13. Do you celebrate the things you do have?
  14. What is the difference between living and existing?
  15. If not now, then when?
  16. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
  17. What does your joy look like today?
  18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
  19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
  20. Which activities make you lose track of time?
  21. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
  22. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
  23. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
  24. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
  25. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?
  26. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
  27. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
  28. What makes you smile?
  29. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
  30. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
Conrats bhavana ..Ejoy the Hot Seat :)
Gosh !!! Time to get grilled again πŸ˜†
Chalo I'm ready .. will start answering ..

Though will miss question master Bipin πŸ˜”
Name: Bhavana Bhavaraju
Fav color: Black and lavender.
Fav movie: Aah Tough to choose .. all SRK movies .. still if have to it's Kuch Kuch Hotha Hai.
Fav actor/ess: umm .. SRK & Jaya Bachchan
How I got started on IF: 3 years back on the SRGMP forums as the earliest member of that forums,posting vids and all πŸ˜† .. then CID forums entered 😊
Fav section on IF: I'm active on quite some .. but agar ek fav. Select karna hai toh CID forums.
Fav sigmaker: : Arun Deeps a mytho section siggy maker.
Fav videomix + maker: Debasree of CID forums.
Fav fanfic writer: hehe haven't read many but Sonia and Bidushy of their respective forums.
Fav character of HNLHS after Gautam: hehehe .. my fav is Abhigyaan baaba .. but after him it's Gautam

What do you like most about HNLHS forum: I love the spirit of the members here trying their best to make this forum a lovely place.

Any message to the rest of the members?: nothing special !!! Love you all for the way you people are giving your best to these forums !! Great job. πŸ˜ƒ

Where were you born?
Fav couple on TV?
Best friend?
Stretch your hand out.
What did you touch?
Look up.
What do you see in front of you?
Look at the walls in your room.
What do you see?
Favorite moment of IF?
Last time it rained?
Did you play in it?
Fav singer male?
Fav singer female?
Fav song?
A phrase that you use frequently?
Any funny moments in the past week?
How many hours do you spend on IF a day?
Do you wear glasses?
Last movie you watched?
^^ did you like it?
Minimize this page. What's your wallpaper?
What color are the walls in your room?
What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Are you wearing a skirt or pants?
Would you rather wear jeans or a skirt?
Do you prefer being with make-up or without make-up?
Do you even use make-up?
Are you enjoying your time on the hot seat?

Choose one of the following:
pink or purple?
texting or chatting?
Sigs or VMs?
movies or soaps?

Why can't pappu dance?
Did the egg come first or the chicken?
Name all the planets in the Solar System.
Do you prefer the name Pappu or Chappu?
What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Has a song ever made you cry?

Do you play video games?

Would you rather have super intelligence or the ability to fly?

When your in hell and your mad at someone..where do you tell them to go?
Do you think bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo?

What's your favorite sport?
^^ Do you even play sports?
If a man evolved from monkeys and apes..then how do monkeys and apes exist?
If electricity comes from electrons..does morality come from morons?! 
Whats the funniest thing you did as a kid?
Who was the last person that called you on your cellphone? 

1. When was the last time you tried something new? Oh I really wonder πŸ˜› ... life's become too monotonous !! Maybe around last was 2nd Jan 2011 πŸ˜†
  2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?  I'm very much like Suhaana of that star plus show my mom watches .. Genda Phool, stubborn but good at heart πŸ˜ƒ (apne moonh miya mitthun banna πŸ˜† )
  3. What's the most sensible thing you've ever heard someone say?  πŸ˜† ... well ever toh mushkil hai .. but recently I was irritated with the Veertha awards stuff then Vis tried to explain to me to look at AT performance with a diff. angle .. I found that quite sensible and true.
  4. What gets you excited about life?  Every single day. Every day is a new challenge I've always believed .. give it your best shot, a day gone will never return back.
  5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?  Quite a lot in the recent times. Above all the fact that life's really an unpredictable journey. You can never be sure of anything.
  6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago? There are 2 things I really regret and that's spending time with some really important people in life. Had I given them more time I wouldn't have regreted some guilt and regret that I carry.
  7. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?  Oh I'm a box of questions. Will not leave till I'm satisfied with the answer πŸ˜†
  8. Who do you love and what are you doing about it? Ooh la la πŸ˜› ... Family - I've learnt the hard way and now spend more time with them πŸ˜† .. also SRK .. haan agar matlab kuch hatke hai question ka πŸ˜‰ toh .. shhh !!!
  9. What's a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?  I believe that time is actually not a good healer, unlike the usual saying. More than time one needs support and strength, if you leave it on time and do not act from your side, you're just increasing the wound.
  10. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?  I can write better CID stories πŸ˜†
  11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength? Crying is more of a neutral expression. At times it becomes more than necessary to cry. Holding things in heart makes it more tough to recuperate with it, crying helps you feel better. at the same time becoming a cry baby gives a wrong impression.
  12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?  Something crazy πŸ˜› .. maybe barge into Mannat πŸ˜‰
  13. Do you celebrate the things you do have? Yes 😊 and that's something I'm proud of.
  14. What is the difference between living and existing? Living is about living your life. Dream a lot and try your best to achieve them, believe me dreams come true if you work towards them. If a person has no aim in life and no dreams to fulfill h/she is simple 'existing'.
  15. If not now, then when? It's now or never for everything. Opportunities once missed can't be brought back.
  16. Have you done anything lately worth remembering? 2 events 😊 2nd Jan and 12th Sep 2011, meeting those people I truely admire and adore.
  17. What does your joy look like today? Don't know ... searching for it.  but yes the small time i spend with those who matter to me, it's joy. 😊, spending some time watching CID is joy 😊
  18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word? No IMO. Telling lies is a very tough job in general .. eyes speak it all.
  19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend? So that means we shyare common thinking rt. ?? πŸ˜›
  20. Which activities make you lose track of time? Social networking,playing chess.
  21. If you had to teach something, what would you teach? Hahaha ... how to achieve some really crazy dreams !! I love inspiring people πŸ˜ƒ
  22. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?  No regrets about not having any stuff or something. Yes I have missed out on some opportunities which I do regret.
  23. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of? I was, but now No 😊
  24. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most? The most ? Oh that's tough but at any phase of life what matters the most is the love and support of your family. Memories to cherish and to remember and Once i'm an oldie πŸ˜† I'll sit and think of the best moments of my life. I'm sure CID,IF are a part of it.
  25. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right? Always. If you do what is right for you ethically believe me maybe the reward will come late but it'll be the best possible one. 😊
  26. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? πŸ˜† .. I'm a kid by nature πŸ˜› ... so maybe a teenager πŸ˜†
  27. Would you break the law to save a loved one? I will make sure that no loved one put me in that situation πŸ˜†. Though if I have to, even though I'm a CIDian if the issue isn't big then maybe I will but the point of time it causes a hindrance to my ethics then NO.
  28. What makes you smile? Lots of things. My niece's words and actions. My friends and CID ..
  29. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done? i've always been taught action speak louder than words so have followed that principle.
  30. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?

haven't thought of this yet πŸ˜›

Originally posted by -Naiina-

Where were you born?  Delhi .. that's why Dil se Delhiite even though this isnt my homeplace.
Fav couple on TV? aah very tough for someone who doesn't watch many soaps. but I liked Tulsi Mihir and Prerna Rishab Bajaj chemistry because I liked Ronit Roy πŸ˜›

Best friend? On IF ? Tough to name πŸ˜† , Off IF .. A friend of mine, we've grown up together so very close 😊 Remember Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na movie ? Like them 😊
Stretch your hand out.
What did you touch? Keyboard of my PC πŸ˜†
Look up.
What do you see in front of you? A huge set of questions by Naiina πŸ˜†
Look at the walls in your room.
What do you see? An SRK's poster πŸ˜›
Favorite moment of IF? We had found a video of a shown named Rishtey-Highway starring Adi sir. and the discussions we had were memorable. Waking up at 5 in the morning to see it, sleeping late night at 2. No idea about anything else, a group of 4-5 people, we discussed that like crazy.
Last time it rained? Been quite some time .. it was winters torturing Delhiites.
Did you play in it? Nopes .. it's been years since I tried that out.
Fav singer male? Present : Sonu Nigam Old : Mukesh and Manna Dey
Fav singer female? Present : Sunidhi Chauhan Old : Lata tai.
Fav song? That's so tough for a music lover, Still I'll go for Bada Nathkhat Hai Re from Amar Prem.
A phrase that you use frequently? the term 're' and 'haaye' I use them too much. Also I have the habit of saying 'haanji' a lot πŸ˜†

Any funny moments in the past week?  When I called up someone in anger and gave them a good scolding just to realise i'm speaking to the wrong person πŸ˜† .. it was embarrassing.
How many hours do you spend on IF a day? Can't give an account. I keep popping in frequently through mobile and when on laptop/PC it's always there on alt+tab
Do you wear glasses? Yes. πŸ€“ πŸ˜Ž
Last movie you watched? Kahaani.
^^ did you like it? Loved it. Have a new crush now on the cop 😳
Minimize this page. What's your wallpaper? It's a very special pic 😳 the person I admire the most.
What color are the walls in your room? Off white. Seems quite peaceful and complement the furniture colour.
What color shirt are you wearing right now? Navy Blue
Are you wearing a skirt or pants? Pants (can be called so πŸ˜›)
Would you rather wear jeans or a skirt? Jeans.
Do you prefer being with make-up or without make-up? Without. I'm a tomboy by nature πŸ˜† not much into girly stuff !!
Do you even use make-up? Just foundation and light touch up at times. My field of work requires it.
Are you enjoying your time on the hot seat? Oh yeah πŸ˜† .. I'm going

Choose one of the following:
pink or purple? Purple
texting or chatting? Texting
Sigs or VMs? Sigs (easy to view and use)
movies or soaps? Movies (especially when they're of SRK)

Why can't pappu dance? Because if he did we wouldn't have the song made πŸ˜†
Did the egg come first or the chicken? You know  mythology speaks of a cosmic egg as the origin of humanity. SO egg πŸ˜›
Name all the planets in the Solar System. πŸ˜† (back to school) Mercury,Venus,Earth,Mars,Jupiter,Saturn,Neptune.
Do you prefer the name Pappu or Chappu? 🀣 who on earth is Chappu ??
What would you do if you had a million dollars? I have a wish to go on a world tour some days πŸ˜›
Has a song ever made you cry? oh yeah, wuite a few times. Some people's voices are so touching that you end uo with tears.

Do you play video games? Yes.

Would you rather have super intelligence or the ability to fly? Super Intelligence, with that i'll crack out a way to fly πŸ˜›

When your in hell and your mad at someone..where do you tell them to go? Push him into the boiling oil as shown in Tom and Jerry πŸ˜†
Do you think bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo? Shampoo I guess πŸ˜† .. it's easier ain't it ?

What's your favorite sport? Tennis
^^ Do you even play sports? Yes.
If a man evolved from monkeys and apes..then how do monkeys and apes exist? Aah I need to give a long scince lecture πŸ˜›, It all started as molecules developing to apes who's furnished version are we πŸ˜› ()
If electricity comes from electrons..does morality come from morons?!  You need to meet morons to understand what morality is because unless you realise what's lacking in someone you can't understand it.. so yeah πŸ˜›
Whats the funniest thing you did as a kid? Arre ab kahaan yaad hoga. I had this habit of throwing down slippers and shoes from the balcony.
Who was the last person that called you on your cellphone?   An IFian, Shagnika