Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ksobti

hi can someone tell me what song was playing in the background when mala went into the kitchen n mixed haldi to put on herself?in 16th may episode
 it was "Kaisi yeh judaii hai"  from Jannat 2..
hi can someone giv  me d links for downloading d bg music of this show!?

thanx in advance๐Ÿ˜Š
The actor playing Ambi's mother is Rameshwari. Older people like myself can remember her with Amol Palekar in a serial in a romantic role on DD probably 25 years ago๐Ÿ˜†.

What I want to know is why Imarti Devi keeps saying Hammbey for no good reason.
does the forum has an introduction log book??? as where all the members of the forum introduce themselves, if not then can we have one??? if there exists one please give me the link...

Thanks in advance๐Ÿ˜Š
hi shiny ๐Ÿ˜Š

Waiting for updates after 13th july - no WU pls check

Thanks.

can someon tell me about  Dowanloading Title track of Kairi song???
thnks in advance...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
Edited by Amrutag - 11 years ago
can we have fan page for vimla she is not in the cast list ...
Hey now what about our Jay FC???
now after Jay's last epi he will not be a part of this show then shall we move to the CFC corner n start it over there???๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Haifa_JayBFan

Hey now what about our Jay FC???
now after Jay's last epi he will not be a part of this show then shall we move to the CFC corner n start it over there???๐Ÿ˜•

in my pov, even if Jay will techinically not be a aprt of Kairee if he leaves,  I dont think that you have to move to CFC corner, .

coz jay will and always be a part of Kairee now whether he likes it or not coz he has put in great efforst in the serial, and his fans shud get a chance to associate with him and his discussions on the Kairee forum itself. . 

coz in some sense whatever the cast member, if they do anything that  unrelated to kairee, we still post their stuff on kairee forum, so i think even if Jay leaves, his memories, and efforst shud also be  continually recognised on the kairee forum. .

or if FC is really needed, go for it, i am not sure how it works. .  but i know of once place, where virtual chasing of fans happened, that i dont wanna talk about.. 
Originally posted by Vinder90

in my pov, even if Jay will techinically not be a aprt of Kairee if he leaves,  I dont think that you have to move to CFC corner, .

coz jay will and always be a part of Kairee now whether he likes it or not coz he has put in great efforst in the serial, and his fans shud get a chance to associate with him and his discussions on the Kairee forum itself. . 

coz in some sense whatever the cast member, if they do anything that  unrelated to kairee, we still post their stuff on kairee forum, so i think even if Jay leaves, his memories, and efforst shud also be  continually recognised on the kairee forum. .

or if FC is really needed, go for it, i am not sure how it works. .  but i know of once place, where virtual chasing of fans happened, that i dont wanna talk about.. 

thanks for this Vinder, atleast got some response here!!