Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 2/4/2012

Posted: 11 years ago
JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 106 (umm Lost count)๐Ÿ˜ณ

2/04/2012-Monday

So Mr. Golu comes to stop his dear Maama Jataa (Mahadev) ,but he makes this little Golgappa that he has to be with his mother ,she would feel bad if her own son leaves her for him(Jataa) (Smart Mahadev -definitely he doesn't want a Nandi Part2๐Ÿ˜†).He further adds that being a son its his responsibility to look after his mother.After finishing a sons responsibilities he is ready to go with him.".Jataa says.
Nandi realizes that Jataa is saying all this just to make him understand that Sati has a responsibility towards his father too.

Jataa sweetly creases the child's head

Sati's room

Sati is loathing herself for being able to realize Mahadev's greatness

"I was proud of myself for being in love with the supreme lord Mahadev,its because of my ignorance i couldn't even make it out what his real motive to take a human form was-he always helped me out i always insulted him,he was right that I'm incapable for him"  Sati says tearfully.

Revathi then comes and comforts her my saying its not late yet. Mahadev might still be there somewhere helping someone..Revathi asks her that there must be some place he might have gone to  make someone's life blessed..she asks Sati to think deep where she could find him before it is too late..

Sati ponders and recollects the words of that Golupolu kid who addresses her as his Maami (potential)

On Revathi's insists Sati then runs through the corridors of the Palace and everybody is wearing a 'inko kya hua..why is she running like Paro in devdas ' expression๐Ÿ˜•... to find Jataa in the process Prasuti observes this.

BAck to the jungle

Jataa takes a promise from Sukarm that he would always look after his mother serve her..the kid puts both his hands in Jataa's takes the promise.

The kid hugs Jataa and Jataa (Mahadve) hugs back with lots of love for him (that was an awww moment)
Jataa asks Sevak (NAndi) to leave the kid home safely...The sevak  and Sukarm leave the place holding each others  hands.

Daksha's court

"I requested you all to take part in Sati's swayamvar,but you all rejected it and now,using my powers of Prajapati  i order each young and capable men to take part in the swayamvar or else he would be punished my me (ohh back to his routine.. ughh looks like Prajapti only  has  one power in abundance with him ie 'To curse everyone' Like Srushti says to curse Present, Potential,Would- be, Not- to- be ,Never-to-be Sons-in-law๐Ÿ˜†) "Daksh utters

Everybody there are shocked to hear this!(I think this is how he got read of his 59 daughters..by threatening the groom side๐Ÿ˜ฒ)

I so loved this scene where Daksh is getting it on -his -face!!

Rishi Atri argues that at least the outlaw of that sect is much above than the outlawry of his thoughts ,(abt the sect -he was hinting the ppl who follow Shiva) where there is no double standards or hypocrisy or an act of following rules-society norms as it does in Daksha's place.Where at least there is no act of being civil like it does in So- called Dakhs'a rule!

Daksh shouts "Rishi Atri!!"

Rishi Atri replies that "it is always hard to swallow the truth..but its unfair on his part to force anyone for marriage"

"I can very well understand your love for Shiv and opposition for me...cause it was I who cursed Chandrma to wane and it was Shiv who saved him- It would be better if we don't get personal (Hey parbhu!!! ullu -ki- dum why ru so bullheaded Daksh breath a life Man!!)"
Prajapti counters.

"Prajapti,i too agree with Rishi Atri's word" Rishi Kashyap retorts.
Even (The chamcha) Rishi Brigu disagrees Daksha's order,he clears that for a marriage its inevitable that both the sides should agree!
IMG]

"Brigu,Kashyap...Dnt you forget that whatever respect and stature you have in this world is solely cause you are My Sons-in-law .Without my  support you are nothing" Daksh cries in his arrogance

Poor Maharishi's heads where like this 

This man never stops..will he??๐Ÿ˜ก

"Infact you should be grateful to me to have accepted you as my Sons-in-law,and thus you obliged to support me"Daksh insults
"Father?!?" Khyati shouts

Daksh shouts at her using his anarchy tricks on his own family!
Everyone is now DISGUSTED with Daksh Prajapti.
He then orders them to begin the preparations for the swyamvarr

After Daksh leaves Rishi Atri enlighten them about the fact that Mahadev come down himself and took a human form to free Sati from Prajapati's promise (vow) -he bore all that insult .He made an idol of himself in that insulting pose!

"And on one side is Prajapti who is blind to his own arrogance and Greatness of Mahadev" Rishi Atri continues

All are SHOCKED

Sati on the other hand is still running in search of Jataa..now she reaches the jungle and is desperately looking for him!

Where Jataa is waiting for his Sevak to return back leaving the kid home..It was as if he was destined to wait there..to meet his Sati

At last she finds him..setting under a tree..

Sati found her breath ,she was relived finding him there,still.
She was happy,blessed n Nerves all at a time seeing  Jataa in front of her!
For a brief moment she stares at him...fills her eyes with his image-
She stood there at a distance with a greed to keep on watching him like that..(But our Mahadev is Trilokdarshi how couldn't he observe someone staring at him) ๐Ÿ˜‰

JAtaa feels that someone was standing beside him-staring at him (Mohitwa ur too damn droolishious here manโ˜บ๏ธ)
He turns towards her side and was amused to see her there...He now Stands up on his feet giving an effortless-killer half smile at his beloved๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Sati takes sigh of relief that at last he looks her... she smiles at him and moves towards him..

They both face each other now and share an eye lock session ...which was too hot to handle esplyy Jataa (Mohitwa..his smile is damn S**y..Hayee Maarsuttayaa๐Ÿ˜) Noticing every feature of his handsome- his face which ,even in the human form had bounteous amount of hotness!!

Sati  breaking the eye lock
and utters in repentance..."It was so ignorant of me not to realize your plan ..you came down here for me and i kept on insulting you ..You are right I'm not capable of you-I was so selfish,i never thought of you.But now i know know it..I'll never doubt you"

"Please forgive me,all say that anyone who comes to you with repentance in heart ,you would forgive them.."She folds her hands and apologizes

Shiva watches her with love in his eyes...

Sati says"Did you forgive me?"

Jataa replies "What ar you sorry for Sati? you where never wrong" (Excellence is what Mohit'd performance defined in this very scene)

(Ahh Mouni has done this brillaintly ..spl mention to the makers who redefined Sati for us...i found purity and innocence in each cell of her in each scene..KUDOS Makersโญ๏ธ)
But One complain regarding Sati's look...where is the BINDI!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Sati's happiness knew no bounds...she instantly had a smile on her face and was relived hearing that..She asks him to take her away to Kailash with him and she gives him a word that she would stay content in whatever way he keeps her...she would never demand anything! she assures.

Prasuti peeks a boo here hiding at the back of a tree at a distance and is shocked...

Jataa tells her that "You are bounded by promise towards your father and i did all this (leela) just  to save Prajapti's honor ."

"I know,but now im free from her father's Terms ,take me to Kailash "Sati replies.

Jataa replies that" A daughter is the honor of a family ,she has a responsibility of  protecting the honor of the family.Besides you are Brmha's Grand daughter - 'The controller and governor of a civilization' -If you urself don't abide by the rules isnt a great dishonor towards your Father .I leave this decision  upon You,Would you cross the line for me or would you stay back and protect the honor of your family and parents "

Lo ji another impediment for Sati..KULL KI MARYAADAA!!

Sati is liked perplexed on sudden turn of events...And Looks like The Manu piutri is Impressed-wa with his potential(Future) JAmaataa๐Ÿ˜‰

PRECAP: Rishi Brigu says that according  to his Astro Gyaan Shiv and Sati's marriage is inevitable.
Sati shares her meeting stuff with Revathi ,Sati saying  that she needs the acceptance of the whole family for Shiv and her marriage..to which Khyati n Adiiti support her..That Sati n SHiv's marriage would happen with the blessings of their parents.

All of a sudden everyone is at SHiva's side Hayeenn!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Thanks for reading the WU n bearing it๐Ÿ˜†

Have a nice time

Regards

Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago
thanks for the lovely update... glad mahadev is making sati realise what is right and what is not. i am also glad that prasuti is watching this, hopefully, she will soon support shiv-sati...
Thanks for very-very nice and fun WU!

If someone is still wondering about how Sati could run away from demon, today we can say - it's genetic - Manuputri showed wonders of speed today ๐Ÿ˜†

Goathead would be a blessing  for Daksh  - everything is better than his own head ๐Ÿคฃ

blackmailing for Swayamwar ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by NST1983 - 11 years ago
I really loved your update today... especially this part ๐Ÿ˜›

(ohh back to his routine.. ughh looks like Prajapti only  has  one power in abundance with him ie 'To curse everyone' Like Srushti says to curse Present, Potential,Would- be, Not- to- be ,Never-to-be Sons-in-law๐Ÿ˜†) "Daksh utters
Thanks for the lovely update..!!
Thank u so much for ur update and that big smiley cracked me up๐Ÿคฃ.
Jataa was smilin so beautiful when he talked to the little body. It was a cute sight. This is gonna be tha last week of Shivji as Jataa๐Ÿ˜ญ am gonna miss u lot am gonna miss ur facial expressions and ur machismo styly..
But  i cant deny that am happy to see Mohitwa again as Shivji. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
That eyelock of Jataa and Sati was/ priceless๐Ÿ‘
omg...me just luved ua update...it was hilarious..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
m super happy after watchin the episode...it was amazing...mind blowing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

seems like everything is falling into right place...luved how rishi ATRI gave Daksh a piece of his mind...and him disclosin bout the SHIV leela turned out to be an eye opener for eveyone...it was gud to see BHRIGU using his own brain and spaeking his mind for a change...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

i really liked the JATAA and SUKARNA convo...it was so soothing and heart touchin...๐Ÿ˜ณ

last 6mins of the episode were epic...i sooo luved the eyelock between MAHADEV and SATI...it seemed as if he was so content seeing her dre...it was simply beautiful...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and the precap...hehe...ab aayega asli mazaa...DAKSH babua...๐Ÿ˜†so the entire DAKSHU family is now against the goat headed...and i wonder whre was rishi BHRIGU's jyotish vidya all dse daz...๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you so much for such nice update - I loved to read it!  So much happened in this epi - it was such a relief to see Sati understanding what Mahadev is doing for her and to be free of Daksh's promise!๐Ÿ‘

But now this ๐Ÿ˜ก Daksh seems to be crossing every limit!  He not only has personal hobby of shrap for each and every son in law (should just be one legal clause for all - who can count that many - he should just be doing economy-size shrap)  now he too has insult for everybody even his chamcha rishi.  How will he even notice difference when he gets new goathead - he is already bleating so much.

But Prasuti seems like to be getting new idea of Shivji.  I truly am hoping she will be support to Sati for her meeting with Shivji.

I think Sati's realize that she was selfish would move her on the path to become more yogya of Shivji - she would not be wanting marriage for selfish reason so her eyes have been opened. Things are looking good hai na?  

Thanks again for your great WU!๐Ÿ˜Š
WOW WOW WOWO..!! you are class SIA..just like our DKDM..& MOUNI & MOHIT - Wa..โค๏ธ

Sote jaagte uthte baithe isiike baare mein sochti reheti hoon..Mahadev aur mere Ganapati bappa mujhe maaf kare..mein unhe ..yaad karna bhi bhul rahi hoon kabhi kabhi..๐Ÿค—
oh iam still mesmerized ๐Ÿ˜no words to deliver thanks for this wonderful update sia ๐Ÿ˜†