Posted: 11 years ago
When the first promos aired, I swore not to watch another saas bahu crap. But the last promo where they introduced the 3rd DIL was a gr8 teaser and change the genre of the show altogether πŸ˜†

Loved the hilarious dialogs of the MIL, even though she is quite evil and physically abused her DIL.
I just hate it when women keep quiet and keep on accepting torture and wait for someone else to save them πŸ₯±

Thankfully Ambe(isn't that the name) got introduced today itself... Jay's character seems to be quite cool though why he doesn't stop his mom from being rude went above my head πŸ˜•
Hope the 3rd DIL knocks sense in the MIL that having sons doesn't give u a 'status'.. her repetitive dialogs of 'I am the mom of 3 sons' pissed me off 😑
Yup agree with u...

Even I hate the saas bahu sagas...
But here is something diff. ...

Seems 70s style story where dear saasuma is torturing her bahu both physically n mentally... 😑

waiting 4 the 3rd bahu 😊
as she will present 2day's generation...

The show is interesting...

N 2day's epi. was superb... πŸ‘
haven't watched the first epi yet, but i had the same reaction to the first promos of the show. However, knowing the current trend in shows, i had a feeling that the channel won't come up with a ghisa pita story of saas-bahu, there had to be a twist in the age old presentation of saas-bahu saga. But i was pleasantly surprised with the promo of the new bahu. lol. This is going to be a funny show. And to see Jay after so long in a fiction is gonna be fun. :D 
Same case with me... my mom usually watches SNS at that time but she was also excited for this show... toh aadhe time idhar aur aadhe time udhar..πŸ˜†...But I guess she'll switch over to this show as star plus is pulling off many shows after IPL...  I liked the last part... the lead girl seems to be strong.
Yes, Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha's first episode was very funny & entertaining.
Kairee looks good at 7:00 pm

I have personally seen in society where MIL feels insecure when DIL comes to house that they will create gap b/w mother-son relationship. Hope Ambi teaches a lesson to Imarti Devi & clears this misconception.

And whats the meaning of Humbe which Imarti devi keep on saying after every sentence
i hate saas bahu sagas but only watching because its funny hehe
divya ab hum yaha hi rehenge for next 6 months🀣
Originally posted by aahanaatre

Yup agree with u...

Even I hate the saas bahu sagas...
But here is something diff. ...

Seems 70s style story where dear saasuma is torturing her bahu both physically n mentally... 😑

waiting 4 the 3rd bahu 😊
as she will present 2day's generation...

The show is interesting...

N 2day's epi. was superb... πŸ‘

Colors has very rightly started new shows that r really fresh.. be it rona dhona free NBT, thriller chal or this one which has saas bahu but with a twist πŸ˜†

omg yes, I remembered Lalita Pawar, who could kill by her looks πŸ˜†

I got irritated by how scared the elder DIL is...
Originally posted by -JC-

haven't watched the first epi yet, but i had the same reaction to the first promos of the show. However, knowing the current trend in shows, i had a feeling that the channel won't come up with a ghisa pita story of saas-bahu, there had to be a twist in the age old presentation of saas-bahu saga. But i was pleasantly surprised with the promo of the new bahu. lol. This is going to be a funny show. And to see Jay after so long in a fiction is gonna be fun. :D 

I made the decision only after the 3rd bahu's promo.. Imarti really needs a gud dose πŸ˜†
hope Jay's character doesn't keep a blind eye towards his mother's faults. no son can be so silly to not know how his mom really is!
Originally posted by misty85

Same case with me... my mom usually watches SNS at that time but she was also excited for this show... toh aadhe time idhar aur aadhe time udhar..πŸ˜†...But I guess she'll switch over to this show as star plus is pulling off many shows after IPL...  I liked the last part... the lead girl seems to be strong.

Misty πŸ€—

My mom doesn't watch any Hindi shows, she gets irritated by all the crap shows, so unlike most of the other women who love ekta n SP shows πŸ˜† I have got her hooked on NBT, if Kairi goes gud then I'll make her watch this too πŸ˜†
maybe Star has realized that they too have to bring in 'fresh' concepts!
Originally posted by MrRockySingh

Yes, Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha's first episode was very funny & entertaining.
Kairee looks good at 7:00 pm

I have personally seen in society where MIL feels insecure when DIL comes to house that they will create gap b/w mother-son relationship. Hope Ambi teaches a lesson to Imarti Devi & clears this misconception.

And whats the meaning of Humbe which Imarti devi keep on saying after every sentence

maybe she says, 'ambe', another name for Goddess Durga