WRITTEN UPDATES 02 April 2012

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Too much lawyers today Rains of lawyers in the house and none in the court.
regina88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks anju for the written update! Was eagerly waiting for it! Now in court rishi would make an unexpected entry! Can't wait for tomorrow!
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and ofcourse sharms's lawyer is Rishi... 😉
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: inshiangel

Thanks anju for the written update! Was eagerly waiting for it! Now in court rishi would make an unexpected entry! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Ok let wait and watch what entry he'll make and how he fights the case against he's own family and Guru.
set_raj thumbnail
Thanks a lot Anju...
Hmm so fast track court has introduced...media's pressure...lets hope they show some sensible talks unlike typical bollywood style loud, screaming lawyers...
misty85 thumbnail
Thanx for the update... I'm liking this development... when cyn predicted this possibility I was like did rishi ever studied law but when I retrospected it... I felt that rishi seems to have good knowledge about laws & legal procedures (as he gave opinion regarding SN registry case)... & when Ashwini was finalized & no other actor was finalized I started doubting this possibility... I'm happy that we will get to see another side of rishi... But still I'm wondering...kya combination hai... artist aur lawyer ka...
About the telecast of case on TV I guess it was live coverage outside... TV people are not allowed in court...& if they show this it would be biggest blooper. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: set_raj

Thanks a lot Anju...

Hmm so fast track court has introduced...media's pressure...lets hope they show some sensible talks unlike typical bollywood style loud, screaming lawyers...

don't think so Bhai definitely they'll going to follow a bollywood film.Here may be Damini.
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: KajAnj

don't think so Bhai definitely they'll going to follow a bollywood film.Here may be Damini.

Ohh yea so true..just now i watched it..trailer dekh liya ..phillum kaise hogi..pata chal gaya...kya filmy lawyer aaya hai..😃
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
as usual same old typical lawyer..like always...feel like sony's adalat i am watching..who is opposite of the main lawyer..who loves to yells a lot...with his/her  false witness and arguments.. anyway ..thanks for ur update..