DOTW: 2/4 to 8/4 : MONEY OR LOVE - NEED OF LIFE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello KHTVians. I'm here with Discussion of the Week again.

As we all now know that
slowly and steadily pradeep is influencing towards anushka forgetting mona
although mona has given him so much love and caring but still he is liking anushka because of his money and standard of living 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My questions are:

1. What do u think is important for life money or love ?

2. Can a man can forget 11 years of his wife LOVE and got attracted to other just for money?

3. who is more happy person- person with more money or person with more love ? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Discussions. Thank u all in advance. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

pla guys give ur views and participate
@All :Plss show your participation towards DOTW ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice topic ...

I feel Money is important but if money becomes more important than love or relationships then one looses their mental peace and happiness forever

There is something called mid-life crisis which occurs in most of the marriages after 10-11 years because its normal not to feel the same amount of passion or desire towards your life partner after 10-11 yrs what mayb one used to feel 10 yrs back and thats the time when your loyalty ,trust and understanding in a relationship is tested ...If a couple can overcome this phase of their marriage ,they can consider their relationship rock-solid otherwise not ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
studies have shown couples with money tend to be happier 
nice topic!!

to me there should be a balance in life in handling love as well as money.

too much of money may spoil the relationship and mental piece. and life without love is meaningless.

love after 11yrs - i think it depends on the individual as to how much he /she can be loyal to his / her better-half. it depends on both to balance the conditions. if they succeed that stage no one or any kind of the situation can separate them. perfect balance makes perfect couple.

nice topic 

i agree with swetha 

there should b balance of money and love in life 

when there wil  b balance of both the things one can have satisfaction in life

otherwise it wil just ruin every happy moment of life 

man can forget 11 years of love as you c lust is stronger than love in today's world lust is winning over love .

we have already done with this Discussion of love and lust ๐Ÿ˜†

but there is one more point mentioned by swetha dat if the partner is loyal then such situations can never occur

and bout the happier person one who has balance of money and love remains happier nor the one with only love and neither the one with money remains happier๐Ÿ˜ณ