Thendral monday- April 2, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Wonderful update and comments Jeya!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Great! Now Anand has to come everyday for nearly 10 mins๐Ÿ˜•. AP kind of hinted that Anand might loose his job...lol.. If AP comes to know that Anand walked out of his FIL, AP will take an upperhand immediately๐Ÿ˜›. Eppadiyo after Anand looses his job and then turns evil after all these advices, I will k*** him. Innimel, I will look forward for Anand everyday so I won't get disheartned seeing him๐Ÿคข in all the episodes.

Whatever Nithesh said about Lav was very true. She will never change until she finds the truth and bad intensions behind her mom that spoils her life. Good he stood firm in his decisions that Lav needs to ask sorry and repend๐Ÿ˜‰.

TA/T scenes were good and hats off to Thulz when she said how the "div" is a weapon for men but indeed women are asked to be patient๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Nice work by the CT's. My heart was beating so fast thinking TA will bring up "Pei" name. Thank God the scene was very cute and he understood how painful it was for Thulz due to his madness.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Jaya for the wonderful episode...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...ur heading says it all...

Though Anand mokkai was there...the first and third parts of TA and Nits and T/T eclipsed Anand's part totally...๐Ÿ‘...Should deftly admit it was a positive episode and could feel the old magic coming back with a bang..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nitish spoke his mind and he was talking things only from his POV and clearly said it is Lav who has to decide and not him. That was very good conversation btwn both men at bank. It was good how both spoke and how TA spoke to Nitish in asking a chance...Good one...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

As usual nothing much from Anand part and like AP we had to keep hands on our head too.....for a change AP gave free advise and got double dosage of free advice...and viewers ku triple dosage...๐Ÿ˜•

Wow, the promo dialgoue did not matter much with the topic and the scenario...The scene had a very good feel between the couple...solid reason - both spoke thier minds and not just to convince each other. Particulary TA realising the pain T underwent and even best was T admitting that she did undergo the pain and putting it in a very straight manner how she was hurt w/o any sarcasm or hidden meaning...That was wonderful part...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
T was so special and was very unique today...and TA was good too...
But wrt Lav T had a point and TA too had a point...T was in general but TA was wrt Lav...anyways T talking abt Lav did not matter much as T and T gave priority to their issues...

Plus - T/T talking their mind straight and T talks were just awesome...T's dialgoue about divorce in comparison with other family members and when it comes to spouses...good one...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
TA did not utter devil's name to T..๐Ÿ˜ƒ...a big relief to T and for viewers too...๐Ÿ˜›

Actually the last dialogues (thought had good effect(90%)) of T and TA if swapped would have had more effect I guess...
T saying we learnt from mistakes shd have been from TA
and T shd have told we are now more close by heart thean before instead of TA...
This would have had more effect and scene would have been 100%

The last dialgoue by T - we wont separate forever was just classic and I hope the dialgoue holds true forever in the show too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Jeya Akka for the wonderful Update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nith good decision..Lav deserve ittt๐Ÿ˜ก Anand scene i skipped, but somehow i think he is going to lose his job๐Ÿ˜ฒ

WOW..Loved Thuls speech๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Sooo truee...It will suit only her and not Lav, still she was perfectt. Thanks Dialogwriter. She spoke the truth and finally TA asked one Sorry๐Ÿฅณ
End hug was twist for me๐Ÿคฃ Loved T&T scene๐Ÿ˜ Final freeze was good๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

a good episode and one that viewers hv been wanting for a long time...for TT to talk abt the D matter and what a fine opporunity it was and wonderfully used by T.

What nitish told TA at the bank and T's words thereafter have worked as eye openers for TA and it has given TA a chance to see the other side of the coin.
beautiful lines by T and some superb expressions and acting by TT...

Nitish also was great and pointing out his point of view and def he has a better understanding of lav than TA. TA does seem to have got a hang of the situation now.
waiting for lav's realisation...

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dearest Jeya Akka๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—...Thanks Bhaghiii, Jaya Akkaa, Pearlll and Ranuuu for all the wonderful updates last week๐Ÿค—

Lesson from last 2 weeks promo - Never trust Anand free promo๐Ÿคช...Anand free promo is more dangerous than the promo with Anand in it๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anand's scene makes me ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคข...once or even twice is ok per week but not everyday pls..We believed that he changed...but for that evlo scenes are needed?.

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
T talks about every woman who went through the word "divorce"  from her husband.
Even though the dialogues are written by a man  Ezhilvarathan, it is beautiful.  
All round the dialogue and emotion shown by TnT are awesome. 

If  TnT scene come every day who wants this Police scene. Unless this track is connected to the main, it is useless and waste of time.

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed some parts of today's episode. Watched them just now. Hated TA for pleading with  Nitheesh  to give Lav another chance. What he would have done if he were in Nitheesh's shoes?! He should think before opening his mouth. ๐Ÿ˜ก Onnum illadha chappa matter ke he threw divorce papers at T's face. Thannukuna oru nyayam Nitheesh ku na vera nyayam. ๐Ÿคข Was disgusting to see the way he was over reacting when Nitheesh uttered the D word. Hate his double standards. Periya paasa malar paavam. Indha madhiri dhaane paatti and others thuduchified for T. Did he understand their feelings? Anand's scene was not that bad, thanks to AP. His comments were witty. He is damn frustrated just like viewers. ๐Ÿ˜† His acting is good. A's expressions and dialogues are getting repetitive and not to mention irritating. I hate his muzhi. I don't mind Anand scenes being shown everyday. But it should not be more than 5 minutes.

As pearl said I too liked the way T put her thoughts on divorce, when problem arises in life women are always asked to adjust and compromise in the society. But some men use the D word at the drop of a hat. They use it as a weapon as T told and threaten their spouse to control them. But it was annoying to see her still defending Lav. She should stop caring for her. Sometimes I wish she becomes bit selfish like Sudha. [I mean to stop caring for people like GW and Lav here and carry on with her life] TA proved to be a maanga madayan again today. T solli dhaan ivlo pain koduthrukom pondaattiku nu theriyudhamaam. What did he expect T will rejoice after he asked him to sign the divorce papers? ๐Ÿ˜ก He does know how much she loves him and how much he means to her. T has not shown even 1% of Lav's arrogance. He is preaching Nitheesh but did not think for even a moment before coming to such a big decision. Edho budhi vandha sari.
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Vjayam.. Konja nal update panrathuku leave udunga ma...  Ananlum neenga update panringana, Anand romba over dialog viduraru :)...

Seriously TA, compares him with Lav in trusting GW. Lav knows GW's evil plans and goes with it. And where is she going to realize that her mom is spoiling her life.  And T talks about suffering of a women staying away from a husband, for a wrong person. The best thing of that piece was TA had the taste of his own medicine. Good job T. Situation well used to make TA realize the cause and effect of his deeds.

Is AP hinting that Anand may loose his job? Athu enna antha veetu rasi ya, being under suspension. Every body now has come to a point that they do not mind seeing Anand every day but not more than 5 mts. I think we got immunized. LOL. I did not feel much either...  Ana 100 per okathu tickle panninalum intha comedy ku siripu varathu...

Now T and TA got 5 minutes of airtime together on Monday with a cute finish. I do not think we will see them together here after in this week. CT is making this a pattern. Is n't this happening for few weeks since they moved to this new house. 

BTW vjayam I was just kidding. Love ur updates. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the super duper updates today!!  

A mix of great and Anand.  Like Shubba mentions, even if there was Anand today, it never ruined the episode.  Tanu...lol...I was thinking the same, already these promos are misleading and now without any Anand scenes means that we will always see Anand.  I too have to expect Anand everyday like Pearl.  

What are the writers and director thinking about showing Anand daily????!!!!!  His side track has no purpose!!!!  Waiting for him to have a good role in this serial.  I have a bad feeling that we will more of Anand this week...

I stand where Nitesh is today.  What he said I agree with.  How can he live with someone like Lav.  He should not ruin his life because of GW and Lav.  Tamil, the caring brother reacted just the way any brother would react.  I wasn't surprised by his reaction today...just wish he never made this mistake with Tulasi before.  Even thinking about that now is sad...

TT scene was good.  Tulasi was different today...a new change in side her.  She expressed her feelings and thoughts against a divorce because she believes that Nit and Lav can work things out.  I however think that unless GW changes Lav, there is no way she will change.

The end portion was nice where Tamil apologizes again to Tulasi and they said how they will always be together now.  Overall a perfect finish for today...let's see how the week continues...really want to see more of the main track this week.