Episode Discussion Thread 17th to 21st Sept to

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Friends πŸ˜Š
In this thread you all can discuss daily episode happenings of the show DABH. i Will b doing the Live Update here if still anyone want to volunteer then PM me😳

Please keep the following rules in mind before discussing:
    • Please only discuss daily episodes here
    • No Chatting here, only discussions
    • Do not bash the show/actor/character

Enjoy discussing...

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww i wish i could...but sadly i am at work at that time...hopefully someone else can...i wud love to read live updates (take a peak into the forum using my phone πŸ˜†) 
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I live in UK, can't really do that. Actually its nice to have a short live update atleast for interesting epis, like Ramya did for Friday's one.
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

aww i wish i could...but sadly i am at work at that time...hopefully someone else can...i wud love to read live updates (take a peak into the forum using my phone πŸ˜†) 

No problem.. ahhh phone πŸ˜†
Great πŸ˜‰

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice idea Natasha.  I will be watching it on TV but sure will read it later.  I guess many other members might be interested.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
interesting...at 11:30 i shall be here(timings here)
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natasha...

Hey DABH-ians πŸ˜›

As no one volunteer for live update  so i was thinking that i will give the live update but i want a promise from you all that you all will b active in this thread πŸ˜³ otherwise there will b no use of me doing live update 

Hope u all understand😳

Like and comment if you guyz are agree

Love
Natasha

Live updates are very useful when there are lot of followers at the same time. Doing it for a few people is not that great use to time.

But live updates of something very important e.g. Bhabho's decision or Maasa's decision, would be very helpful.

Whenever viewers feel like tomorrow will be very very important, then you can notify us followers that there will be live update for tomorrow. We will watch out for it :-)

sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But these days every epi is making us to eagerly wait for next epi.
I will be at work by that time but generally I visit forum for updates unless these is a meeting...
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's very sweet of you Natasha to organize all this for us DABH IFers...Keeping the stickies neat and tidy, organizing the newsletter and all the other 101 things that I'm sure go towards the upkeep of this forum...THANK YOU VERY MUCH hun πŸ‘, to you and  to everyone else involved in giving us a smooth forum experience πŸ˜ƒ...

Unfortunately, I wont be able to commit to anything that requires live/immediate/daily action (toddler), but if you need something done over the space of a few days, I'll help if I can...Let me know if you need weekly/monthly updates/anything else, Ok?
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

It's very sweet of you Natasha to organize all this for us DABH IFers...Keeping the stickies neat and tidy, organizing the newsletter and all the other 101 things that I'm sure go towards the upkeep of this forum...THANK YOU VERY MUCH hun πŸ‘, to you and  to everyone else involved in giving us a smooth forum experience πŸ˜ƒ...

Unfortunately, I wont be able to commit to anything that requires live/immediate/daily action (toddler), but if you need something done over the space of a few days, I'll help if I can...Let me know if you need weekly/monthly updates/anything else, Ok?

awww thank you shooo much for appreciation means alotπŸ€— will surely let you know sweety πŸ˜ƒ