•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all,

Saw that there was no updates for the past two episodes, thought would give a brief description of what happened! My apologies if I'm shaking up any schedules!

30th March -

Rocky comes home - finds his phone unplugged - and gets frustrated. Sweety comes to his room, cane in hand and asks him if he stole Raavi's perfume. He puts out his hand and tells her to hit him, coz she can do only that. Sweety shocked - Rocky continues to be extremely candid with her, says that this is her fault, how could she stop his pocket money and expect him to give something nice to Aishwarya's parents. Sweety says, I told you to give a bouquet. Rocky says that he cant give bouquet and all, a gift should show one's status. something like what Monty gave him - an Ipad and and I-pod. Sweety stunned by Rocky's greediness/callousness, leaves. Lucky comes home later that night singing praises about Monty and a 7 star restaurant they went to, when Sweety dumps cold water on him by telling him about what Rocky did. Lucky wants to give him a piece of his mind(and two slaps) but Sweety stops him, saying that its their(lucky and sweety) and moreso her fault that Rocky stooped to such levels. Lucky tries to argue, but Sweety is too depressed about Rocky to care.

Next day morning, Sweety and Bebe tell Lucky that Sweety will be going to Amritsar along with Bebe, so that she can get a change of atmosphere. Lucky tries to argue the pointlessness of such a move, but Sweety says she will come back only when Rocky realises the errors of his ways.

Papaji brings Rocky and Raavi to his house, and they get into an argument about the perfume. Rocky tells Raavi that if she had a problem with him taking the perfume, she could have read the note he left and asked him not to do so. Raavi says that she dint see any note and tells Rocky that if he wanted to take her permission, he would have called and asked her. Not taken it first and then left a note and all. Lucky ji who had come to pick up Rocky, overhears this and is disappointed with Rocky's attitude again. Lucky tells Rocky to apologize to sweety and put an end to this matter.

Rocky and Lucky go home, but sweety is not there. Rocky is worried.

April 2nd

Rocky tries calling sweety, but no use - she keeps cutting his calls. Rocky is very dejected, mumbles about keeping a note for Raavi, and that he's not a thief. Luckyji sees this and is thoughtful. On the otherhand, Bebe asks sweety to talk to Rocky, but sweety refuses. Says that kids these days are fascinated by the glamour in today's world. 2500Rs is not much for Rocky, but he will understand the value of money, only when he earns 1 Rs out of 2500 Rs. She says that she will talk to Rocky only when he realises the error of his ways, and the value of money.

Raavi comes home late, and asks Rashi why she had to tell Pinky Jeet about the perfume, as it has led to much worse things. Rashi feels bad, and asks about Rocky, Raavi tells her that he said that he left some chit and assumes it to be another lie of his. Rashi tries to convince Raavi to search for the chit one last time...

Rocky is at Papaji's house and papaji asks him if he has thought how he will make the money to return the perfume to Raavi? Rocky says that he will work part-time - a waiter, or security guard or something.. Papaji tells him, the difference between dream and reality is the courage it takes to achieve it. Rocky looks pensive and notices a servant washing a car and becomes thoughtful..

At Jeet Pinky's, Raavi and Rashi are searching their room ( for the note presumably) when Sunny comes searching for his mask.. Raavi and Rashi are busy in their own thing, and sunny decides to search for his mask on his own.. And of course, Sunny finds his mask and the note - which Rashi shows Pinky, who is moved that Rocky dint steal - but just borrowed.

At the Ahluwalia's, the trio - Lucky, Ginny and Rocky are cooking, when someone comes and asks Lucky to get rocky, coz Rocky has his car keys. Lucky fearing the worst gets Rocky, and finds to his relief that Rocky had started washing cars to earn money. Rocky tells the man that he will wash his car in the morning, coz he had to study that evening. Rocky tells Lucky that he will wash Lucky's car as well, for lesser than what he pays the servant.. Rocky is calculating how much time it will take to make the money, and comments to Lucky that earning money is very very difficult!! Lucky is happy to see Rocky on the right track.

Pinky calls the Ahluwalia household, and finds out from Ginny that Sweety is in Amritsar. Pinky is very hurt that Sweety left without telling her also, Ginny asks Pinky to make Sweety come back.

Pinky talks to sweety to apologise to her and tell her that Rocky dint steal, he left a note for Raavi. Sweety says that him leaving the note doesn't make matters better. Rocky needn't feel the need to gift such an expensive perfume and tells her that she will not come until rocky realises his mistake. Sweety apologises to Pinky for yelling at her the other day...

Morning comes and Rocky is still sleeping, Ginny wakes him up, and to his horror he realises that he is very late. He goes to the uncle who's car he promised to wash, but the uncle says that he's very late and that he has arranged for someone else to wash his car.

Rocky comes home, very dejected and disappointed and cries.

Precap - Ginny talks to sweety, who asks her to take care of Rocky. Ginny asks Sweety when she'll come back, Sweety is silent
thank you for the update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š gr8 job..

i don't know about the 30th but for the 2nd.. Ridzzi asked me but i couldn't .. thank you, you did it ๐Ÿ˜‰ would you mind taking the back up..
Edited by SBSRocks - 11 years ago
No problemo! But I watch it online, so it'll take time for me to put it up.. is that fine??
Originally posted by sns23

No problemo! But I watch it online, so it'll take time for me to put it up.. is that fine??

yess.. you can do it.. no problem๐Ÿ˜Š do tell me.. if it's ok for you ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sure!! it is fine by me.. 
Thanks for the updates