Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

2/4/2012 YRKKH wu complete g3 drama continues

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys I am back with today's update sorry for the delay as its easter holidays my bro wanted me to take him macdonalds to get an icecream 😆 enough of my rambling here goes 😃

akshara cuts the call with natik as duggu was crying and rj coudnt handle him akshi takes duggu and goes up to varsha's room where she hears varsha saying to her mum she is thinking to come to her place for few days as naksh has come here and everyone is busy with him akshi says i know your hurt with the difference between boy, girl statment she says no i was feeling low so thought to visit mum akshi narrates duppata story when they were younger they used to swop dupataa's etc and says in our house no one discrimnates between boy/girl, varsha says i have read your diary its really good akshara says are you sure that nothing inapprpriate was written in it, varsha says why akshi says sometyms things like that lead to mu both nod, next morning akshi is playing the bhajan everyone comes one by one varsha comes with ananya and sits down rj takes ananya and puts bangles on her and makes and her clap along varsha is kind of feeling guilty and she joins in after the bhajan is finished rj says we heard it after ages not long till our ananya will sing it, akshi says today ananya will give everyone parsad all smile everyone is sitting down shaurya says today i bought varsha and ananya fav ice cream, kaka says that early in the morning all laugh vish says our grand daughers wish it needed to be filfulled as she said cream, akshi and varsha are bringing the icecreams varsha says they are looking so cute together refering to ananya and duggu, akshi says they have so much love between them thats why, everyone starts eating icecream anshu comes and says no one called him varsha gives him icecream, shaurya takes it away both have an funny argument, anshu gets his icecream in the end.

akshi says to varsha you fed everyone i will feed you she puts icecream on varsha's nose both run around everyone laugh seeing this there ananya is standing near duggu with a spoon in her hand she is trying to feed him icecream when g3 walks in shouting annaya and she picks duggu up and scolds akshi in front of everyone, rj appoligizes and tells her to sit she says sorry i came without informing i was missing duggu and came to meet him plus invite you to ghangur, akshi says i will bring you tea she says no i have other places to go to she says to akshi come in the evening, rj says no akshi will go with you now i was thinking of sending her after breakfast she should be there as its festivel, akshi says she will bring her luggage and leaves, everyone is sitting quitley at meshwari's dadi says to varsha not to feel bad about g3 words and akshi will handle everything varsha says i should took care of ananya, dadi says she's only a small kid and says that the ghangur shoudnt be quite she took ananya and starts singing everyone joins in including varsha then they dance @ss g3 and akshi arrive back, akshi says to g3 hold duggu she will get her luggage g3 takes the luggage makes a face and walks in, bhabhima takes duggu and says she missed him and asks g3 what happened she says what shall i tell you over there ananya tried to feed duggu icecream no one was watching akshi says i am sorry it wont happen again g3 says you should as your the mother, she says there are so much work left to do akshi says you felt bad about my diary i didnt mean to hurt you but i wrote the truth about the pandit etc g3 says whats the point now you wanted recognization and got it, akshi says if you felt bad then i am sorry  bhabhima tells her to duggu massage she leaves bhabhima says you hurt her deeply akshi says read my diary once from the beggining you will know i wrote simple stuff not to hurt anyone epi ends

Precap: akshi singing and everyone surrounded around natik staring at her from upstairs

what a boring epi and g3 is too much she is so rude and mean 😡🤢🤢 akshi as usual said sorry but still g3 has to show her manmani and went off from there with a face  thank god varsha's matter seems to be over thanks to akshi and looks lyk from the precap we might get a naksh scene and no natik 😭😭 

dont forget to press like button to say thank you 😊
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Amina_ thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mariam 😃
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mariam. What an irritating episode all due to g3
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you. Guess the creatives have to show gay asss gaytris attitude...as someone said it supposedly brings in the ratings. How can ppl enjoy her crap who on earth yells at a two yr old child like the way she did? What a total jerk n a moron
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update mariam
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
uggghhh! i was screaming at gayatri and my mom goes "why are you getting mad, its her character" only if she understood :/
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mariam, thanks for the update. Watching the show today made my blood pressure go up for sure. Gayathri made a complete fool of herself,showed complete lack of dignity and grace, which we knew she doesn't have. But what a public display! Sad that these shows are not able to show a positive thinking and supportive mother in law. Edited by nanda_gopa - 12 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Mariam
I have seen G3 acting over sart when she is at the Maheshwaris
and the same personality fails to make her voice heard when she goes to rashmi's house or her inlaws are at the S house. it may be natural but in both the cases she crosses the limits
1cuties thumbnail
thanks for the update mariam