BV - Apr 3rd 2012 - Written Update

Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago
Thank you for the update😊😊😊
Thanks for the update!

G is 100% responsible for her miscarriage. She literally killed the baby. The way she went on n on while driving..all she cares for is her PATI..i was wondering when she's gonna think about the baby and stop this nonsense!!Glad that  J is being nice to her...hope they both stay together leaving anandi alone!

In Mumbai, Jagat's mobile is in silent mode while In Jester it keeps ringing in high tone for Badi MasiπŸ˜†

One more imp declation must happen. G can't be mother any more. So the sake of DS and chirag of parvaar, J need to go back to A. Happy Ending.

its really horrible...the way she was driving plus shouting on phone...
😲...

btw gr8 update priya!πŸ˜ƒ
I can't see the update, is the posting being done differently?
@ iloveidiotbox

Are you back on this serial...how lovely. Might be worthwhile starting to watch again just to exchange views again.

Edited by groucho - 11 years ago
"...miscarriage. J&G are shocked."
We aren't...😍

"..Anandi says she fears for the unborn child in this."
Wah! Anandi's sixth sense is tingling again...πŸ˜‰

(I'm really bad at this, I know πŸ˜‰)

Edited by lehermalhotra - 11 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

@ iloveidiotbox

Are you back on this serial...how lovely. Might be worthwhile starting to watch again just to exchange views again.

πŸ˜ƒ..additi ji...
u wont believe ...me and jyo had a talk about u yesterday...about jag's locket...πŸ˜†

Gauri was driving so rash before the phone call to Anandi, where were the traffic police?  Why does Gauri think her husband is "bhola bala" hes not naive hes managed to lie to Gauri for years yet she still sees him as sweet and innocent. Shes totally blinded by him. Don't even get me started with Anandi listening to Gauri's constant abuse on the phone.