WRITTEN UPDATES 03rd APRIL 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice and funny today.
khwaish tammana of I-F members pura huwa.Mr Rishi the LAWYER.
Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago

Typical meri jung style ..maine kabhi apni zindagi mein koi bhi case haara nahi hai...tum is khel mein abhi kache khiladi ho...tumhen chhatti ka doodh yaad nahi dilaya toh mera naam bhi abcd...nahi..😊

get ready to hear of these patented dialogues...
Keep counting Rishi's professions..many more to come..😆
Edited by set_raj - 11 years ago
Originally posted by KajAnj

Nice and funny today.
khwaish tammana of I-F members pura huwa.Mr Rishi the LAWYER.
 😃 wish pura huwa
what kind of precap is that i know mandira is not a saint but i cant believe the cv actually put such a dialogue in the scrip. if she was enjoying the rape sick sick sick hmmm
Thank You For Written Update Anju🤗
Haii.. i loved InShi Scene Today☺️
They seriously Rock ya
InShi always bring magic in HD⭐️
Indira was behaving like a teacher, and aww Ricky behaved like a kid😛
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 11 years ago
Originally posted by babygirl198722

what kind of precap is that i know mandira is not a saint but i cant believe the cv actually put such a dialogue in the scrip. if she was enjoying the rape sick sick sick hmmm

No no.. I think there is more in the precap...Rani asks Mandira if she enjoyed the rape.. Mandira starts crying.. Then Rani says... " I know you did'nt enjoy the rape.. but you surely enjoyed on March 4th" (referring to Mandira's and Sameer's one-night-stand). ... that shocks Rishi and Indira. Thats where the precap stops...
Originally posted by hrsriks

No no.. I think there is more in the precap...Rani asks Mandira if she enjoyed the rape.. Mandira starts crying.. Then Rani says... " I know you did'nt enjoy the rape.. but you surely enjoyed on March 4th" (referring to Mandira's and Sameer's one-night-stand). ... that shocks Rishi and Indira. Thats where the precap stops...
I wrote the only part I watched i'm extremely sorry for this please do understand I watched it on desi thashan this was posted only.
please forgive me.
Thanks for the wonderful update Anju di..🤗

I loved your surprise surprise..😆.. truly everyone was aware of Rishi  coming to save the day.. but  the precap is just sick..even if she was making a point completely unnecessary.. although Mandira's reality was bound to come out sooner or later..!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 11 years ago
Originally posted by KajAnj

I wrote the only part I watched i'm extremely sorry for this please do understand I watched it on desi thashan this was posted only.
please forgive me.

😊  Why are you saying sorry? Its alright.. its nothing.. aapne jo dekha woh likha...ab kuch galath tho nahi likha na...

I was just clarifying the doubt...please maafi math maangiye... you have not written anything that you need to say sorry 😊