Thendral

Thendral Tuesday Update: 03/04/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗

Wow Lav! Enna oru munneytram😡! Even if your mom spoils your life, you are not bothered but will listen to your mom! Hahaha... nice joke..you will even kill your mom if she spoils your life🤢. SQ will again totally arrogant today. She needs a shock in her life. Asking sorry is too much kashtamaa Lav?? Grrr. Anyways it is better if she learns her lesson in a hard way. Pavam TA came and got insulted from these 2 brokers😕, but loved the words he said at the end "Kevala Patta Jenmangal"😛. Ennamo Lav kitta Thulz begged for her life and money maathri this Jr.GW was telling that Thulz would not even mind begging when she was seperated from TA.🤬 Need to see Lav and GW reaction when they come to know about Bhuv is Thulz mom.

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for that colorful update with suitable emoticons n comments..
endorse yr comments abt why TA had to bring up T's name then..but lav needs to know abt this comparison...
looks like lav n gw have encashed gp's cheks.what with the new house and fully furnished too...hope gp n fly notice their bank a/c

happy that for once gw at the other end of the curse😆..
with this job itself Lav's thimir seems w/o any boundary...just waiting for this madam to get her dues...
its TA's time to realise what puvi realised long ago...no use talking to this kootam..
but to give some due TA showed lots of patience and restraint for most of the time...
liked anand and his mom after a long time...shyamala's line abt govt's duty to look after the helpless aged really appealed...anand is beginning to get some dues...
tmrw must be gp's turn to be at gw n sq's receiving end...nitish's mom is the only sensible person to keep away from their gutter mouth...
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed and excellent update.

Again 10 min of A track with the main track sandwiched bet'n his 2 tracks!
I skipped the A track to just see TA/GW/Lav convo. Why are GW/Lav in a new house? Has Bhu provided them a new furnished home? Well, TA did try to talk very patiently and explain things to Lav. However, it didn't have the least effect on Lav! At least GW was a little perturbed at the mention of divorce, but Lav's ego has blinded her brain totally from seeing the truth. She is a second Bhu in the making and it won't be long if she remains in Bhu's shelter! I hope at least now T understands that Lav is in no way like her and try to go for a compromise with GP again.

So, does GP go to GW's house as a last resort to convince Lav?

MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lav is really out of hand! I cannot believe that someone who is caught red-handed planning to ruin her brother's life and calling her in-laws and her husband names does not even think that she's in the wrong.
I had to cringe when TA brought T's name up too. But perhaps TA knows now how much of hatred these two have for T. There's no way they can ever win his sympathy.
I think with all these repeated warningsfrom Buvi and TA and Nit...Lav and her mother are going to suffer alot later on.
Can't wait to see the look on their faces when they find out that BHU is T's mother.

I think it'll be full of Anand scenes this week too!! 😭
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments My Dearest Bhaghiii (Yovvv Bhaghi😛)!😃🤗

Anand got suspension😲...just to make him jobless for awhile all those super duper advise from Anand aa ...he better not go to thiruthufy world next day saying even if he is not police he will thiruthufy world nu...pls no😭

Someone please kill this mommy and daughter😡...are they even humans first of all?...Lav got so much hatred towards T that also with out any strong reasons...it looks like even if C understands T...this shameless girl wont understand...grr...😡

I want to see how many days Lav is going to dance to her mommy's tunes...i so want to see GW playing her games with Lav's life too by not sending her to Nithesh's house just for her future sake as she need Lav now...only if Lav also get betrayed by her darling mommy she will learn pola😕...Even if they become beggars they wont seek any help from TA aam...good keep it up...if these 2 ever go asking help i will kill these 2😡...at-least good that they increased TA's hating meter towards them🤣

Lets all get ready to watch aftermath of Anand's suspension😭
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update baghi...
hmm...so new house started with anand losing job and other person looking for job...jobs and that house have opposite waves pola...super...anand might ask 50k maney to TA? :p ...
Wow lavanya...keep it up...u and ur mom can suffer and TA was just awesome in giving back and the best word...urupadave maatenga...and he was like chi chi to him mom...rofl...both shameless creatures are going to suffer...and TA gave back nicely when Lav insulted T...and this lav ego s gg to make her beg in streets...she cant ask sorry but with shamelessly use FIL cheque...file divorce wow...so prob planning to get compensation money from them thru that? new idea to grab GP moeny?...can take Bhu advise in that case🤢...GW shd see crying lav and lav shd keep crying for her behaviour...both losers can really go hang and make others happy...TA deserves to hear these from lav...he himself put all these blames w/o any reason on T but lav thinks with motive that T stopped her wedding and put her into mess... thats the diff...but srsly lav need to suffer and i hope TA makes sure T does not invlove into this again...
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Than you for the update

Please avoid using intemperate language & refrain from indulging in personal bashing .

Tamil section DT Member

Edited by srima - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

Thanks bhagi for that colorful update with suitable emoticons n comments..

endorse yr comments abt why TA had to bring up T's name then..but lav needs to know abt this comparison...
looks like lav n gw have encashed gp's cheks.what with the new house and fully furnished too...hope gp n fly notice their bank a/c

lol, it didn't struck me at all. Nice guess.

Lav is crossing all limits. TA should have given her some slaps. He always stops with just raising his hand on her. He completely deserves this for believing the two losers though and ruining his life. Deepak was too good today though. Knowing Lav's character TA should not have talked about T to her. But what bothered me the most was he did not defend T when Lav said T had no gadhi/no other go etc and was boasting that she has her mother's support. 😡 T's father is a reformed man. Though MM forced T to reconcile with TA first after returning from Bangalore. He later understood her feelings and was ready to keep his daughter at his house. He told T she can be there as long as she wishes to be there. So TA should have pointed out T indeed has a supporting father, siblings(M & P), Paatti and not to mention wonderful friends!! GW would have dissed MM to core as usual but who cares. Lav talks as if T came running behind TA like a puppy after the issue got sorted. He should have told her as I was at fault I apologized to her. She came later only. Adhula enna shame for you TA? GW enna thathrubamaana nadippu. 🤢 Avlo bayam irundha why is she going to kevalapaduthify her SIL to core. 😡 She wants to make Lav believe her as if she genuinely cares for her life.

But TA and Lav cannot be compared like Shubba said yesterday. His behavior and attitude can never be justified. I agree his expectation on T is sky high. He expects her to be impeccable. But what if T expects the same from him? Also doesn't Nitheesh have the right to have same kind of expectations from Lav?  How could TA fail to realize that? He did not respect his FIL and Paatti's feelings. He was so rude to them. But expects N to consider his request. I cannot accept that excuse. You have to be flawless in first place to have expectations from your spouse. Director just damaged TA's character. No man in the world will ever go to the extent of threatening to divorce his wife for such petty reasons. But he did not knew GW's true intention. But lav on the other hand knows how much her mother wanted to play with her son's life for money. She was completely aware of her evil and greedy nature. But still sided her. Whereas Puvi made the wise decision to stay away from GW when he realized no matter how much he tries to thiruthify her it is not going to be fruitful. Lav is awful. She is as filthy as her mother.

I agree Lav has absolutely no reason to develop animosity on T. Yes her wedding got cancelled and T was indirectly responsible and she was forced to do thiruttu kalyanam. But it was an innocent mistake. Had T known VR was the person who hired the killer she would have never gone to the police. It was absolutely her brother's mistake for hiding it from T.

Lav knew T's mother background and status from the beginning. She might have mistook T as a rich gal from the photo as she was decked up with jewels and was wearing a costly saree. She might have got greedy and also wanted the second DIL to have an upper hand in the house. May be was helping her mother to succeed in her challenge with Sudha. But she came to know about her real status and was totally fine with it as she was satisfied that she won't be dominated. Now why does she degrade T at every freaking opportunity? She should perhaps open up and tell her expectations from T. Enna pannalum Lav character cannot be justified adhu diff story. 🤢
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Bhagss for the wonderful and colourful Update!👏😃

Nowadays its like a day without Anand is not Thendral mathiri😭
Lav, im going to kill you in future. Lets see how she reacts to Periappa😲

Cant wait for tomorrow 10 minutes of Anand😍🤢