Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

>>: Kotnis Ki Taza Khabar # 4 :<<

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

--- Liana --

--- Tanu ---

This Fortnight began with the entry of Sharad Kelkar as Ashu 😳

&

The exit of Happiness and AshNi romance ka Jadu!

: Return of Ashutosh :

On his way from Delhi, Ashus taxi meets with an accident and while the body of the Driver is found, Ashus body is not seen! While the Police retrieve some personal stuff of Ashu and more or less conclude he is no more, Nidhi stays firm and hopes to find her man!

'The Power of Love' holds true as in a small village by the side of the river, Ashu is found floating and brought to the Village Doc for some checking! Just at the nick of time, Nidhi comes to the same place and ends up accidentally touching Ashus hand! Ashus lifeless body suddenly springs alive and Nidhi turns and finds Ashu, her man fit and fine! She hugs him and breaks down and alongwith Rangas help take Ashu back to town!

: Main Hoon Na :

Thanks to Baba and DB's incessant pursuance, Nidhi breaks down and agrees to go away from town with them! The trio arrive at Kerala just as a struggling Ashu arrives at  Nidhis doorstep to ask her hand! Ashu manages to find out Nidhis location and with Armu lands up in the same hotel!

As Nidhi finds herself surrounded by Ashus memories, she tries to run away and brush them off in hope to reduce her miseries!  As she walks thru the beach, she remembers every single moment she and Ashu had lived! The tea, the tie, the methi muthiya, the violin and the pendant! Nidhi turns to leave just as Ashu comes and says, look i am here... come take the love leap!

Nidhi leaves all thots aside and runs and hugs Ashu tight!

: Hum juda ho gaye :

Nidhi recollects her promise to her Baba of never seeing or talking to Ashu! She tells Ashu all was over and runs away! Ashu decides to pursue and goes to talk to Baba and Nidhi! He tries to justify his love and dispel the myths Baba may have! Baba however clearly rejects the AshNi bond and Ashu looks to Nidhi with hope of still having some bond? Nidhi however tells him that Baba was correct and she and Ashu should break up!

Ashu asks her to meet him the next day and she does and asks him to stay away! Distraught Ashu returns to Kotnis and off late is a 'tute dil ka mareez'!

--- Tanu ---

And there are many a 'Saiyan' moment this fortnight! πŸ˜‰ Tho it just makes my work all the more scary and i hope i do it right! 😳 So here we go, the two Saiyan moments that tugged our hearts ...the MOST!

Moment # 1

The 'LIFE HUG' 😳 ... No sooner did Ashu float out of the river and into the village hosp wards, Nidhis heart went aflutter and she arrived at the same hosp in few seconds! She walked past Ashu and their hands touched..! Ashus body breathed back to sense and Nidhi turned and saw her man! She ran to him and hugged him for dear life..surely a moment that would make AshNi-ans smile!

Moment # 2

Aah the 'LOVE HUG' ... the epic moment that probably all AshNi fans were waiting for .. finally arrived! 😍 Ashu came to woo back his Titli and seeing him standing right before her eyes, Nidhi ran and hugged him with passion and love! The camera kept going 'Round and Round' and my head and heart sang a happy song of love, aloud!

Continued ...

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Continued ...

-- Shivangi --

I am back😎

This time... the CG was flooded with awesome awesome stuff!!!πŸ˜ƒ

So...I planned to make separate columns!

Siggy of the Week

by jenny1000 with 13 votes

&

by cool_SK with 13 votes

Animated Avi of the Week

by -Stutz- with 11 votes

Non-Animated Avi of the Week

by cool_SK with 13 votes

πŸ˜ƒGallery jaldi se khatm karna... want to have Creations from new CG next time!!πŸ˜ƒ

--- Visva ---

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKUF8JXLJH0[/YOUTUBE]

It got 9 Votes! Congratulations!!

--- Prerna ---

Article Of The Week with 3557 votes i.e (3508 + 49) is

'Mohnish Behl doesn't like to step into somebody else's shoes'

posted by Armu4eva

: Object of the Week :

-- Prerna --

Object of the Week is our Dr.Nidhi's phone, it accompanied her to the small village in Lucknow whe she eventually found Dr.Ashutosh .It was the phone which let Nidhi as well as Dr. Ashutosh breath a sigh of relief,for nidhi to know that he was alright and for him to hear her voice which made his heart beat normally .It was that one phonecall that brought them together though she was at home and he was in the hospital.Unfortunately the phone did not go along with to Kerala but The phone is definately worthy of applauds.

: Twitter/FB Updates :

-- Visva --

Sharad Kelkar The New Ashutosh's latest Twitter Updates

Early pack up now heading for meetings its a great day 25/3
    Reached on time , looking forward to a constructive day 26/3
  • Monday morning traffic ufff... Getting late for shoot 26/3

Continued ...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Continued ...

: PagalPanti Moment of the Week :

-- Avani --

Here is the funny scene where rohan in was trying to cheer nidhi up...at her bed

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we_IPG2X440[/YOUTUBE]

-- Rashmi --

πŸ˜›guess i am back yup ur very own reporter rashu repoting back on duty...

Heres the latest haal-chal ..

New GOTW... go on...join in the fun!

Don't forget to grill Analytical Queen Achiever!

Discussion of the week...go and express your views!

That's all from my corner... ciaoo!!!

Signing off!
-Rashmi!

Well that was all from the News Desk...😳

Hope u all have a great time reading!! πŸ€—

-- KTLK NL Team --
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
vow, what an edition!

Everything was fab...but the new cover page with the new Ashni took the cake for me. (was it coverpage or siggie- m really bad at these things)
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well done guy's...awsome job...loved it to the core.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshirley

vow, what an edition!

Everything was fab...but the new cover page with the new Ashni took the cake for me. (was it coverpage or siggie- m really bad at these things)

its a siggie for the cover page πŸ˜³
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome siggy. I esoecially love the pic where both Sharad and Kritika are smiling.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Tanu: wow! Super sweet edition...:) loved it.. I rarely read such thread.. Super analysis..:) keep it up! Btw who is rashmi?
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithasme

@Tanu: wow! Super sweet edition...:) loved it.. I rarely read such thread.. Super analysis..:) keep it up! Btw who is rashmi?

her id is strawberyrashu πŸ˜Š
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice NL di... Will comment later