Posted: 12 years ago
Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi for the sole fact tht even there also tulsi says the same thing the ambi said abt being quiet against injustice is wrong and it being in gita and all .. Tulsi also stood upto her saas when she was abt to hit her 
hmm never saw the serial but i like ambi. atleast she int like other bahus and can stand up for herself
Actually even tulsi was same during  initial episodes .. it was all abt the cat and mouse game between tulsi and her MIL .. and mihir was in between them trying to pacify .. this seems taking similar route 
but atleast this won't have such silly plots where even the actors didn't believe in the characters ðŸ¤£
It was hilarious when smriti n sakshi once confessed how their characters were too good to be true...

this show won't be a torture in the name of entertainment but full of hilarious dialogs n hopefully a female lead with brains. 🤣
This show reminds me of a movie called "Sau din Saas ke."
Originally posted by Hope 89

This show reminds me of a movie called "Sau din Saas ke."

oh, never seen this movie, but I remember a DD show named 'sau din..', 😆
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

but atleast this won't have such silly plots where even the actors didn't believe in the characters ðŸ¤£
It was hilarious when smriti n sakshi once confessed how their characters were too good to be true...

this show won't be a torture in the name of entertainment but full of hilarious dialogs n hopefully a female lead with brains. 🤣
🤣agreee
Originally posted by steffroc

🤣agreee

imagine this 3rd bahu behaving like they did in kyunki n all 🤣
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

imagine this 3rd bahu behaving like they did in kyunki n all 🤣
🤣
lol the saga would never end🤣
mahaanta atma bas roh roh ker hi poora serial end ho jata🤣
Yeah its like kyunki ... Divya baati hum and saathiya all the mixes story in one serial... But the saas tortures the bahu physically this is new... No offence to anyone, but watch the show for jay aka anus... Hope its something new concept...