~A N W E S H A~APPRECIATION THREAD~LINKS - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
for those who might be thinking why she is not performing upto her standards i heard from somebody that she was having her booard exams or grad exams which was taking up most of her time for the last couple of months

but i bilieve Clouds can only hide the stars for some time, they cannot finish their existence, the real stars would always shine, and so would? Anwesha!!!

Anweshaa has come back, pls vote for her to make her champion from chalenger her voting no - 1800 2661902 (maximum 10 votes per no) from internet www.starplus.in (maximum 10 votes per Id) voting line is open now till monday 10-30pm.
Anwesha brought us back from scaryland πŸ˜• to fairlylandπŸ˜ƒ this week. In her own words, she has never tasted how championship feels although she had come so close to it every time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that she wins this round.
Originally posted by bambooshoot

Anwesha brought us back from scaryland πŸ˜• to fairlylandπŸ˜ƒ this week. In her own words, she has never tasted how championship feels although she had come so close to it every time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that she wins this round.

Hello Saswati Sis πŸ€—

So glad to see you here... me too praying hard for her, what a fabulous performance today.

Sam πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Hello Saswati Sis πŸ€—

So glad to see you here... me too praying hard for her, what a fabulous performance today.

Sam πŸ˜ƒ
Hey Sam broπŸ˜ƒ.
That's a nice ID of yours.

I love Anwesha so much. Can I stay away?😊
Anwesha was good but Nihira was better, sorry Anwesha fans!
I wanted to hold back on my comments until I saw the episode. Actually, I enjoyed most of the performances today. The song selections were much better than yesterday. No doubt Nihira did a fabulous job. But I loved the huskiness that has come into Anwesha's voice while maintaining the sweetness. This gives an extra charm to her voice. That combined with her control over the wide range in this song won her the extra point.

BTW captaincrunch, you remind me of someone. Do I know you?πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by bambooshoot

I wanted to hold back on my comments until I saw the episode. Actually, I enjoyed most of the performances today. The song selections were much better than yesterday. No doubt Nihira did a fabulous job. But I loved the huskiness that has come into Anwesha's voice while maintaining the sweetness. This gives an extra charm to her voice. That combined with her control over the wide range in this song won her the extra point.

BTW captaincrunch, you remind me of someone. Do I know you?πŸ˜‰

Wonderful comments bambooshoot πŸ‘

Anwesha was superb as ever!! She is back and hopefully she will get even better in her upcoming performances. Want to see her amongst the champions. She deserves it πŸ˜ƒ

@bambooshoot: I was just thinking the same yesterday about Anwesha's voice that it is a deadly combination of sweetness and huskiness. The huskiness adds weight to her voice but doesn't take away from the sweetness.

Edit: I don't think Nihira sang that well yesterday. She sang great in parts and her voice is great but I think I have my expectations set for this song by Sreeram's rendition in Indian Idol.
Edited by sushrutapandey - 11 years ago