~A N W E S H A~APPRECIATION THREAD~LINKS - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago

I also thought Anwesha did a fairly decent job y'day...that's a start n am sure she will do even better with time...she has fantastic voice quality  which is nothing short of playback material...just that she needs a boost every once in a while...she just needs to open up a bit coz that affects her singing as well...somehow she holds back at times n the impact is not there...she has proved her mettle time n again n am hopeful that she will come back with a bang!! 😊

Yes nonny, you are right. Although she was good yesterday, she is capable of much much more. When she sings to her real potential, goosebumps flow across the audience. I hope that we can see that level of performance from her again very soon.
Anwesha Was Good yasterday para bhi bhi full form main nhe hain Dua karta hu jaldi se full form main ajae mjhe maloom hain full from main agaye tu taqreban sab ke chuti huajege β­οΈ
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Anwesha Was Good yasterday para bhi bhi full form main nhe hain Dua karta hu jaldi se full form main ajae mjhe maloom hain full from main agaye tu taqreban sab ke chuti huajege β­οΈ
ap yahan bhi πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by HinaMahekian

ap yahan bhi πŸ˜ƒ
Bola na hum har jaga hain πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

She will rock it again this week... hope that she may have gotten enough votes to beat sharib for the champion's medallion.  😍
Edited by PRAGMATIC - 11 years ago
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

She will rock it again this week... hope that she may have gotten enough votes to beat sharib for the champion's medallion.  😍

for me she is bigger than any competionπŸ‘ 
I Dnt care about champoin thing for her 
A great news for all anwesha fans here,

Will update soon πŸ˜Š
Edited by haatKatabonka - 11 years ago

for me she is bigger than any competionπŸ‘ 
I Dnt care about champoin thing for her 
That's one of the best things said about her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ